Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The War of Kaiju

The War of Kaiju

a part of “The War of Kaiju”, a fictional universe by Crystal Flamedance.

The village has been peaceful for many years...until now. What happens when war breaks out...and their neighbors are not who they claim to be?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The War of Kaiju”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The War of Kaiju

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:42 pm

"The War of Kaiju"

Hello; this is the OOC for The War of Kaiju. This section is for any questions, or suggestions, about the rp.

Feel free to ask any questions here, or, if you'd rather, to pm me. I don't bite. :P
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The War of Kaiju

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Hey I put the color in the right place now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Sorry ya'll if I made my post to long. I just wanted to at least attempt to catch up or something.

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:34 am

That's fine, Nasia. Just don't start getting really short posts like I've seen you do in other rps, you know? Actually give others something to respond to, like you've been doing so far. :P

On a side note, I'm probably making a second character...we seem to be lacking in humans and monsters against the humans, so...yeah. I've made a request for characters in the roleplayers wanted forum, so hopefully we get a few others players, but I'm probably still making another character. Just so everyone knows and doesn't get confused when I post as someone other than Songrose. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:57 am

Hey if you wan't I could also make a second character, monster or human.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:38 am

That's completely up to you. I know I'm planning a monster against the humans...but haven't gotten too far with that, really...it's a bit harder coming up with a second character than the first...simply to make sure I don't start making huge posts because of too much interaction between the two...but if you want to, go ahead.

Edit: As a thought, though, I was debating whether or not to make a human...but decided I could make a human so that I'm not trying to keep the powers of two separate monsters straight in my head. So if you wanted to make another character, perhaps you could make a monster instead of another human? Just a suggestion...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:41 pm

I'd rather not do this, but a roleplay I'd like to see at least have a beginning seems to be stalling so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a roleplay about a human vs. demon possessed human conflict over a missing girl. If you have some time and you're interested it would be really appreciated if you joined. A Choice, A War.

I advertised for this in that roleplay as well so hopefully they can both get more people.
Last edited by Lifecharacter on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Hopefully. Of course, the only reason this rp is moving so slow is different shedules; I know for a fact that both Nasia and Cortez have school, but Cortez also has work...people are busy, I suppose, and that's a big part of the problem, too...but hopefully you advertising the rp will get more people in both rps.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:10 pm

I would post again...but it's probably a better idea to wait for someone else to post...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:36 pm

I'm sorry for not being able to post for so long, I've just been given a lot of school work and exams to study for this week so I haven't really been doing much other than checking up on things >_<

I'm not sure if I'll be able to post tonight or tomorrow so if you want to you can just say Yamane's off fighting people for now.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:45 pm

That's okay, I understand. You probably aren't the only one that has school getting in the wa. :P Until you catch up, I'll just have Yamane following the main group to help join in the fighting, and if that ends and you still haven't come back, we'll just assume that either Yamane went back to the human, or followed them again, or whatever we have happening after the fight. I only have a general idea about the plot, so there's quite a bit of free-form posting going on for a while. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Okay, I found some time to procrastinate so I've made my post ^_^

Hopefully I didn't overlook something from the posts before it.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:14 am

Cool. No...it doesn't seem like you've missed anything terribly important.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Hey...was anyone going to post again? It's been a while since anyone else has posted...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:35 pm

I was waiting for the choking victim's response....

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:27 am

Oh, I see...that makes sense. Well...he hasn't posted yet...has he? Hmm...wonder where he disappeared to...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:26 am

Hmm...well, it doesn't seem like he's going to post anytime soon. I would suggest moving on.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:58 pm

I find myself at a loss on what to post, and I don't necessarily want to quit, but I also don't really know what to do at the moment.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:48 pm

You're going on two weeks, that's plenty of time to think up a post.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:34 pm

I guess that's my point. My spirit really isn't in this roleplay. I guess I'll just walk my self out the door, sorry for wasting your time. It's a cool rp, it just turns out I couldn't get into it.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!