Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In the Shadow of Albtraumheim

In the shadow of Albtraumheim

a part of “In the Shadow of Albtraumheim”, a fictional universe by Byte.

The Victorian Age has arrived, and the human race is slowly crawling underneath that Medieval pile of rubble. But somewhere between the borders of Austria and Russia, something is going terribly wrong...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In the Shadow of Albtraumheim”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] In the shadow of Albtraumheim

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Corsair on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:26 pm

I'll admit I'm contributing to that. Sorry about the delay, I've just hit a bout of writer's block and am struggling to write on all fronts...
I'll force out a post now... It might be a bit short and to-the point. I'll probably just get my character in the place so things can get moving.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Corsair
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphicStar on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:53 am

I say it should just continue on. Like...please? I think Beatrice is the only one who hasn't arrived. We should just go ahead and saay she was late. Girl can join the story when she catches the next train to Albtraumheim. We should just get started. I've been pretty excited for this roleplay... >_<
Dream team!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Yes, I lose Pokemon battles all the time...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SeraphicStar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:25 pm

Those at the table seemed to half-notice him in a way that meant they were not startled by his arrival but also made no move to greet him before he had reached the table.

Yo, Tia could have greeted him, and probably Daniel too: It's not cool to control characters that aren't yours, Corsair. It's powerplay. :\
This case is very mild, so I'm not upset or anything--just saying for you to be aware and more careful in the future.
ImageImageImageImage

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:51 pm

*Awkward silence* I just know I am being stared at... anywho. I'll have something up this weekend, promise! I actually planned a post earlier, but school dragged me right back into real life. And that just sucks.

*folds his hands together as he drops himself on a random seat* Now, if you'll excuse me. I have some posting to do.

@Wudgeos:

Who stole my puppet? Corsair?! No! Not my puppet! *ahem*
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Corsair on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Wudgeous wrote:
Those at the table seemed to half-notice him in a way that meant they were not startled by his arrival but also made no move to greet him before he had reached the table.

Yo, Tia could have greeted him, and probably Daniel too: It's not cool to control characters that aren't yours, Corsair. It's powerplay. :\
This case is very mild, so I'm not upset or anything--just saying for you to be aware and more careful in the future.

It's pretty insignificant in this case. I'm no God Moder so don't get worried about that.
I did it because it's dumb to just have him loitering around the edges of the table in case someone greets him before he sits down or having him sit down, then have someone re-write history by greeting him before he sits down.

The Corsair
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:14 am

U MAD? <3

More importantly: Haha Tia does not comprehend why Daniel is soooo grouchy. Now, normally I would have written reactions to every-stinking-body, but no one was doing anything spectacular outside arriving at the tavern. So! Here's hoping for a more "exciting" round, so I can better acknowledge y'all's characters. c:

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Sorry if my post is a little irelevant and that. But I figure we'd need a kickstart so that people can post something... just in case folks actually need something to respond to... else you can just ignore him I guess...

I'm bored my brains out!

Talking 'bout brains. Think I'll start a zombie apocalypse discussion in the discussion thread later...

-Mumbles to myself-
"Great idea. We'll be discussing zombie apocalypse! Yes we will! ... And survival! And food!... Food..."
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:15 pm

What?! Zombies? How absurd! But, then again. I'm pretty much prepared for a possible zombie apocalypse, should it happen in real life. I'll just die in 5 seconds, but I need a dream so...

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphicStar on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:48 pm

Aw, right as things start happening...anyways, I'll be leaving for a day or two. Won't be available to post 'til Thursday afternoon or evening. I would post now but I'm already s'posed to be at my destination. >_<;

Ta-tah! <3

SeraphicStar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:00 pm

IC GAIZ, STOPPIT! STOP THINKING TIA'S A WHORE! She might actually take you up on it if you keep at it, and I am sure no one wants that.
(She's savvy enough back home, but in the Western hemisphere, she is a bit naive to foreign customs and meanings behind verbal/body language, so she may be a bit more gullible than she normally would. Just sayin'.)

And I refuse to partake in this zombie discussion unless the zombies have some semblance of humanity left in them. I can't stand zombie movies because friggin' lack of internal conflict in the bad guys gaaah it kills me. Much more fun to have enemies who KIND OF FEEL BAD AND HAVE EMOTIONS, but can never help killing and ripping others apart because it's their deeply engrained natural instinct to do so. Rather than "ohhh they're insane, their souls are dead and gone forever, they can't help it!!!" boring nonsense bah.

Hello, characterization police here. I may judge too harshly from the stereotype rather than actual movies though. Have they made a movie where zombies cry yet?

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:02 am

@Archl: Well... my initiate plan was to commit suicide within 3 days, if the government failed to achieve somewhat control of the situation... I am NOT going to try and survive that kind of thing :l

@Seraphic: Have a nice trip! Remember to buy something nice back for us! :D

@Wudgeous: Uhmm. I actually just chose "whore" as the curseword, because it can hit very widely, and because he's a common worker...
I could of course let my imagination run away, and make up a long and breathtaking insult, but let's face it. A pissdrunk worker who got family trouble isn't likely to come up with much.
Besides. Most asians weren't wealthy enough to afford a trip to Europe. So we have to assume that she's been taken there by some insane people who want her as a slave... slavery isn't abolished everywhere y'know...

As to that zombie discussion, then I'll make a thread in the forum, not here. It'd be unfair to have y'all forced to listen to my ramblings about doom and death :)
And most bad guys don't give a F***, which is the reason they be dem badguys :-D (<---- Oh sh*t! That guy is clearly a real genius xD)

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:17 am

"Uhmm," you take things way too seriously. <3 Loosen up! I never questioned your usage of the word, I only made fun of how it correlated with Daniel's earlier statement. You know, the fact that it happened twice in a row? Quite a difference, you realize!~

And, sure, if shallowness of the likes of Dick Dastardly is your idea of an ideal villain. :-D (<--- Oh sh*t! That guy just insulted your good taste and opinion! OH WHAT THE, STOP THE PRESS)

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:02 am

Don't worry Wudgeous.
I'm as relaxed as a sleeping sloth :D

Well. I just guess fillipinos find no love in a world of dark age europeans xD
And "Dick Dastardly" isn't the real villain. He's just a flustered worker who got trouble at home and have problems with alcohol...
His life kinda sucks... but that was normal in the days!

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yaria on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:24 pm

I am just going to assume the Damien was on purpose for now (an alias perhaps)? But if it was an error, let me know and I'll edit my post to Daniel :)

Also, is there some information we can get from the documents? In OOC is fine, I just want to know what Lena is reading!

yaria
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Corsair on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:51 pm

I bit quiet again. Has everyone taken a simultaneous holiday? :P

The Corsair
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:20 pm

It is pretty quite in here yes. Doesn't really matter much I suppose. COMMENCE THE YELLING!!!!!!! RRRRAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! lol.

@yaria:verything I explained in my post is what's written in there. Plus some pointless rambling bullshit no-one cares about I guess.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphicStar on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Ahh, I'd almost forgotten this roleplay had sorta picked up. I'm sorry, but my boyfriend and I broke up and then I had a date yesterday (I know...) so I've been preoccupied. I'll post tonight when I get outta work. Promise! <3

SeraphicStar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Well. I don't mind the wuiet for now. I'm very tired. In every manner it's possible... [Mental sigh]
But It's good to hear that you came out well on the other side Seraphic :) That's more than some of us have xD
But I'll try to move a little around in here some more. I've become alarmingly lazy lately :/

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:02 am

Should be able to post Friday, I am very sorry about not posting (or presenting anything in the OOC), some very bad crap's been happening IRL, so. e.e But, I think I can post friday.
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Had to take a break due to personal reasons, though it wasn't planned by far and in the end I have no reasonable excuse for disappearing. I can only beg for everyone's forgiveness, and I shall try to get a post up soon.

what is going on with the site's design, though, or is it only different for me?
"This apocalypse must end. It is not sanctioned by me - I simply do not have the time for it!"

Timothy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!