Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dreams of the City

Dreams of the City

a part of “Dreams of the City”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

[See inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dreams of the City”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dreams of the City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dreams of the City"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dreams of the City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Never mind SORRY!!
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:40 pm

May I reserve Jesse, please? ^^

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:03 pm

can i reserve the last character ashton?
I'll have the Character sheet up soon

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:10 pm

Yeah...thanks a whole freakin' lot AnimeGirl.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:34 pm

We'll find someone! Would you like me to ask my friend for you? She's not online at the moment, but I'll send her a message :)
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Please & thank you!! :) We actualy got Jesse, not if we can just get Ashton...if you're friend will play him, that'd be perfect! :D

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:58 am

She's interested in joining! She was almost finished getting up a character sheet for Ashton, but her browser crashed and she lost everything. But put him up for reserved, as she's going to get him up as soon as she can, depending on homework :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:43 pm

YAAAAY!! What's her name? Well, I suppose I can just wait for her to submit the character, lol. ^^

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Sehnsucht. :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:23 pm

My last one was so much better. Sososad. >_< Bleh. ;| The only thing I could recall most of what I wrote for was the description. ...which would be why it's so long, but y'kno!

Anyway- erm. Is the Sample post supposed to be some sort of Introduction? I usually just put in a recent post from another role play for writing samples, but it seems like that's what you guys were doing; the introduction thing, I mean.
ImageImage

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:29 pm

Either/or would be fine, but by the way you wrote your character, you don't need one. With that said, even though the other two aren't on, I saw, INTRO POST!!

Just an FYI, Chris's is gonna fall hard for Ashton, even if he is dating her brother's best friend XD

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Ahh-kayy. Well I'll put my most recent IC post from a male point of view, since I'm too tired right now to type up an intro post. >.< I may add something tomorrow, though.

Yayy, IC action! Haha. (: I think I'm going to wait until Dee posts so that I know where she wants Imogen and Ashton to be at the beginning of the actual RP.
Hahaha, funnn.. xD This should be interesting. Poor.. well, all of them, lol. They're gonna be such a tangled mess of confused emotions. O.o I know Ashton will be, anyway.

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:06 am

I've posted, but it's my sample post, haha - hope it's okay! It was my original opening to this!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:08 am

I've posted, but it's my sample post, haha - hope it's okay! It was my original opening to this!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:05 am

Lol...Dear lord, I found yet another song to put on Chrissy's profile, but I think, if this RP were a movie, this would be the song that played when Ashton/Chrissy and Jesse/Immy become a reality. ^^

Ours - The Bravery

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:03 pm

Sorry it is taking me forever to throw up a post! >-< I've been real busy today, but hopefully I'll have one up soon! :D Gotta get my brain to workin', it's kinda mushy right now. xD

Oh, and Twili! I'll have my character for your other role play submitted sometime tonight, maybe tomorrow. <-> Don't give up on me! ^^

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:42 pm

Soo...wth happened to Sehn & Yoshi?

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:50 pm

I'm reallyyyy sorry I haven't posted yet! I haven't even been on the computer for a few days, 'cause I've been busy with family and school, and I've been feeling all antisocial, and I've been sick. Still am, actually. Can hardly walk to the bathroom without falling over, here. =/

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:24 pm

Just a random bit of info, Linny, I'mma post in Skater Boy after Aika. However, if she doesn't post by tomorrow, I will as I wanna carry on lol :P
Alsooo, get better soon <3

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!