Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gotham City's New Knights

Gotham City's New Knights

a part of “Gotham City's New Knights”, a fictional universe by PenMage.

Batman is dead and the patients of Arkahm Asylum have all escaped. Crime families are running the show, but you don't want to play by their rules.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gotham City's New Knights”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Gotham City's New Knights

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PenMage on Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Post here if you're interested. Possible plots and characters are open for discussion, I don't have much planned out yet besides what you see in the introduction.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PenMage
Member for 12 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Gotham City's New Knights

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi! I'm very interested in joining and would love to take on two characters (one girl and one boy). :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PenMage on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Awesome. Glad to have you.

I'm going to add more to the introduction post a little later. Just so you know I'm thinking the characters could be in their late teens. The plot would be about their struggle to survive and to make a difference in the process (though neither will be easy). The heroes would all come to live in the Knights Castle early on.

PenMage
Member for 12 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:23 pm

This looks really interesting will you be putting up a character skeleton?
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:52 pm

Why not, I'm in!

EDIT: Forewarning, I'm british, so timezones might decide I'm their worst enemy.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:06 pm

Interesting, I'm in too :D

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PenMage on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Welcome guys.

Robin: I think we can work around the timezone problem.

I added a bit of extra info to the intro:

The extra floors were originally built to be the cities most expensive apartments. The rooms are large and have nice views of the city, but there are exposed pipes, rough concrete floors, unpainted walls, and no furniture. ... These floors, high above the streets of Gotham, will soon be your new home. Grab a duffle bag, pack light because you're sneaking in.

And the character sheet

Character Skeleton:
Name:
Moniker: (optional)
Appearance:
Personality:
History
Contents of duffle bag: (Whats too important to your character to be left behind? Include weapons, personal/sentimental items, etc. )

I'm going to have one of my characters up later tonight. I'm probably going to have 3 in all.

PenMage
Member for 12 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:24 pm

Right, I've finished mine.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:46 pm

This looks pretty damn interesting!
Also on GMT here, so there'll be at least two of us on the same time zone, reckon we can work around it :P

Will get a bio up in a bit!
'I had to be a Warrior, a slave I could not be! A Soilder and a Conqueror, fighting to be free!'

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Dude this seems friggin epic. I'm gunna work on my character now. You said no comic pics right? So only living flesh and blood people for our characters??
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PenMage on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Yeah, I'd perfer it that way Bromander because I usually have a hard time finding good animated characters and I figured we should all have the same type of pic.

Edit:
On second thought someone else is using an animated character, so you can go ahead and use any pic you want. It's not a big deal.

PenMage
Member for 12 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Ok man sounds good

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:43 am

Alright bro, you should have my character app. Let me know when we're starting this thing.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PenMage on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:51 am

Alright I approved most of you guys and got my character up as well. Kenzi, once your character is finished I'll approve her. I'll probably have the first post up later tonight to get the ball rolling. Everyone who hasn't submitted a character by then should still feel free to do so at any time, and jump in.

BTW: Bromander If I do a firefly rp I know who to call XD. Lovin the references.

PenMage
Member for 12 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:04 am

Heeyyyyy a fellow brown coat eh? Haha shiny! Don't worry I may sprinkle a few more references in for kicks later lol

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PenMage on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:17 pm

LOL can't wait.

Slight delay on starting this one. I had a problem and wasn't able to be online as much as I thought. Other stuff takes precedent but I'll definitely have the first post up by tomorrow night.

PenMage
Member for 12 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:23 am

Yeah real life will get in the way now and again. :P
Don't sweat it;

Looking forward to the intro, reckon this could turn out to be a decent RP!

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Hello everyone :) I just wanted to say I'm definitely still in for this but wont be able to complete my character for a few more days as I am swamped with assignments for my university courses... but i am still very much in!!

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Gotham City's New Knights

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThornGood on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:29 pm

Is this still going ahead?

ThornGood
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!