Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Haunting in the South Dakota

A Haunting in the South Dakota

a part of “A Haunting in the South Dakota”, a fictional universe by WadeJackel.

A new suburb development has been erected in the Midwest. This RPG follows the first two families to have moved into the development. No, this development was not built upon ancient Indian burial grounds, like in Poltergeist. It has originality.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Haunting in the South Dakota”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Haunting in the South Dakota

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryRed on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:54 pm

I could give something a try, once this little bit's over?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherryRed
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:50 pm

So Wade, do I still post for Matthew or do you since he's possessed now?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Planter777
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:48 pm

No.you.can:)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:44 am

Im going to be dropping out of this rpg, Ive finished my characters. Just too many RPG's going on at once.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryRed on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Mmkay. : )

CherryRed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryRed on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Alright. So now I'm going to have to assume a couple more roles, because it isn't exactly fair for me to only have one character... and I'm not so sure anybody else would join at this point.. o.o Not sure who they are yet, I'll work on it.

CherryRed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Okay. I might bring Matthew and Madeline back at some point but for now I think they'll be staying at their aunt's house. As for the other characters perhaps more people could move in, after all it is a new housing development.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryRed on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Yeah, that works for me. I'll work on something, but I think this role play is going to change into something quite different than what was initially expected. I don't mind, and I'll give it my all to keep it up if you're still quite interested, alright? : ) I'll check in often so I don't forget... and if it's a couple of days before I post, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM as a quick reminder! : )

CherryRed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Thanks. I am still quite interested in this role play and I too will try my very best to keep up. Out of curiosity, what was this originally expected to be?

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryRed on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Oh, snap. Were you never told? Gee. Well, originally I was to find or make up something that connected both of the families together. For some reason, my ghost had found it's way over, and the two families in question had created a rather nasty spark in Mr. Pat. In fact, the hauntings were going to start off slow, and then gradually get worse as not only did the spirits fight, but as they tormented the families. The answer to stop all of this would have had to be figured out by the people, who would probably have banded together (and moving would not be the solution, since it had nothing to do with the soil nor the houses), which would probably have concluded the role play.There were some other minor details, but that's about it. : ) We can keep it similar, I don't see why not, but chances are twists and turns might make it better. I hope so. : ) Your input is greatly welcomed. Haha!

CherryRed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:13 am

It was kind of explained, just rather vaguely. By the way do we already have a plan for what Ethan and Pat are looking for or is it just a random object that just happens to be glowing?

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryRed on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Ah.. Thank you for the message, by the way. I did not know you had asked a question. : ) See, the OOC thread isn't something I check regularly, so sorry for the wait. This can be any object you want, though it shouldn't be obvious right away. Pat won't be able to see it, which is why Ethan was 'the key'. Go wild. : )

CherryRed
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!