Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sanctum Prime

Sanctum Prime

a part of “Sanctum Prime”, a fictional universe by SkyRight.

Heroes and adventurers from the five united kingdoms of Acropolis come together in search for Sanctum Prime, a power said to be able to grant any wish.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sanctum Prime”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Sanctum Prime

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:46 pm

So yeah I finally posted the char I had to re-do him 4 times since my laptop restarted, crashed or ran out of battery.
I think i may have when overboard with the techniques juts tell me if you don't approve(though I placed backlashes on them to make them more fair just in case) of them and ill edit them real fat I really like to join this rp c:
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:13 pm

I think he's great! the characters you make are always awesome. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkyRight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:08 pm

So, when does everyone want to start?

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Soonish I would think :D
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."
-Orson Welles

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Thanks and We could start know, but we could also wait... I'd like to start know xD Im anxious c:

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:35 pm

I'm on the lookout for whenever Sky is ready to start, whether we're supposed to be introduced in a similar area where we end up gathering, or just intro ourselves and start the journey. I've joined this and one other roleplay so far so these two first roleplays are my priorities here.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Don't forget about tagging your characters in your posts. Not a big deal if you don't want to do it I guess, but if you do it puts those posts on your characters history in their page.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:26 pm

Umm... zodiac? I understood less than half of your post, would you mind working on your grammar?

It'll be really difficult to interact with you later on if I can't even understand what it is you're saying...

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Totoro on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Yeah, I agree with Zentose too. I sort of understood bits and chunks.
I think she's trying to act and speak the way her character does? *shrugs*

Totoro
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:34 am

Just needs a spell check. That's the only pet peeve about this site, needs a spell checker.

One thing though, when is this story suppose to take place? Ive noticed a few modern phrases being used, it was my impression that this was a fantasy medieval kind of world.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:04 pm

yeah, that was kinda the idea. Sometime around the medieval times, or renaissance, though Vera's science and technology is more around the level of the industrial revolution.

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Think Im gonna have to bow out of this one guys, too many projects going on at once, my own rpgs (4 of them), research for a long form story or book Im interested in writting. Thought Id do it before contributing anything, dont like to just dissapear from rpgs.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:16 pm

ah! sorry to see you go! good luck with your story!

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Thanx, maybe Ill join your next one :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Okay, Dragon, how exactly did Demeter get past the guards? You're too vague...

I mean just saying shes a master at stealth doesn't do anything, even a master of stealth couldn't get through a gate with two standing guards in broad daylight...

Zentose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:58 pm

I'll be posting tonight or tomorrow. Don't forget you can tag your character in your posts too, and any other characters involved.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:37 pm

hey zodiak, I'm having a little trouble understanding your posts. Could you edit them a little more from now on? Possibly reread or spell check them or something before you post?

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:11 pm

Reading the posts out loud really helps, because you catch more errors with your ears than your eyes, just a bit of advice.

Zentose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Totoro on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Sad to say that I'll be moving within the next couple of weeks and might not be able to post as often as I do now. Don't worry, I'm not dropping out, just want to give you guys a heads up. If I randomly stop posting it means that I'm busy and the new house I'm moving in probably won't have internet for a while xP
Will try to post as much as I can this week and next week before I move

PS. Try not to do too much while I'm gone ;P

Totoro
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Well that is good news for me then, I've barely posted, so I can catch up :p.

I'll be a latecomer to the party as far as mixing in with the rest, which is part of the main reason I'm holding off a little. Plus I want to make sure that when I post I have read all of your guy's posts and I'm not just throwing crap out there, I haven't read everything yet.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!