Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shugo Chara: A New Story, The Begging

Shugo Chara: A New Story, The Begging........

a part of “Shugo Chara: A New Story, The Begging”, a fictional universe by ~BrokenWings~.

With the last guardians long gone, but Easter still around will it be time for a new Joker to step up and claim the humpty lock, or will she fail and everything be lost? Well, now it's up to you. ( post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shugo Chara: A New Story, The Begging”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Shugo Chara: A New Story, The Begging........

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Okay, I officially finished my character. It only took me FOREVER!!!!

But it's fine. It was worth it
And we're all just a little insane...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~BrokenWings~ on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Great job :)

Okay! It seem's were about to get the Jack and the Male Easter which mean's we will have everyone but the king who is reserved. Sooooo I think we'll go ahead and start when we get either the Jack or the male Easter, hows that sound?
Last edited by ~BrokenWings~ on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~BrokenWings~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:48 pm

YESHHH!!!!

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~BrokenWings~ on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:15 pm

Lmbo.

Got the jack just needs the Male Easter and king. But after I get the Male Easter I'll post kay?

~BrokenWings~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:31 pm

I've submitted my character, and I always ask, since (this wasn't my description, it was my friend's) I have this weird obsession with manners... I always knock on a door before I enter, even if I know no one's inside, or it's my own room, or just a door in the corridor......... Saku has pink hair!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~BrokenWings~ on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:43 pm

lol you did great with it and I love the fact that he has pink hair, because the Jack is like the funny loveing one that everyone feels they can get along with, and the pink hair helps :P

~BrokenWings~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:14 pm

Now that I'm actually awake, 8D I'll get right on making mine.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~BrokenWings~ on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:29 pm

lmao okay thanks ^^

~BrokenWings~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Char up! PM me if anything is wrong.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Is the title 'Shugo Chara: A New Story, The Begging' supposed to be 'Shugo Chara: A New Story, The Beginning'

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~ Shadow Heart ~ on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Sorry >_> it is..
I was born to fight for those I love
To see them safe and happy
To protect them from harm
And to keep the darkness at bay
To slay those who harm mine
And to shield them from the darkness that hides inside me.
For I fear no man
Yet I shun my own reflection
For I have become the grim reaper of eternal love
A destroyer of worldly dreams
The creator of all consuming darkness
I fear no man
And feed on those who fail to fear me..

~ Shadow Heart ~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:24 pm

*is iching to post, but wants to wait for someone to interact with Nashi first*

EDIT: =D
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:24 pm

:D Now Maso interacting with somebody....Seiko however...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:53 pm

@ gezzy I'm kinda in a difficult position here, because Nashi is following your chara, and he can't do it unless your chara makes an active move... could you please post again? :)

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:57 am

Sorry. Hehe, I was waiting for you to post...
Shall post now

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~BrokenWings~ on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:18 am

Common everyone start posting ^^ ah and ShadowHeart needs someone to interact with her until she can respond. ^^

~BrokenWings~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:36 pm

Do you still need a king?
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!