Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

S.C.E.S.S.

S.C.E.S.S.

a part of “S.C.E.S.S.”, a fictional universe by Paradigm.

There are things happening all around us that we're not supposed to find out about. Some of those things are borderline paranormal and some are worthy of their own conspiracies. But I assure you they're all for your personal safety.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “S.C.E.S.S.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] S.C.E.S.S.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Im here, just kinda waiting for the story to carry onward. I think we should have went with the down-time/training arc...activity would have been nice. As is no one but the GM knows what is supposed to happen now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Yeah I know what you mean. That would have been the smart thing to do letting us go on our way to establish the characters and bonds before going into battle. Especially with the GM disappearing. Though it seems a few of the others have disappeared too. So what do we do? Any ideas?
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:08 am

Well, since we're all slowly raising our heads, maybe give it a day or two and see how many other people are still hanging around? PM the GM perhaps and see if we can get this up and running again. If he doesn't show then there's no harm in sending our characters off on their own merry way until he re-appears.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:20 pm

I did pm him, but I haven't gotten reply back yet sadly. I like your idea about that. How long should we give him? I think I sent out the pm yesterday morning.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:58 pm

I dunno. I can wait forever, as I have that kinda time. But I would like this to resume soonish.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Yes, I agree too though not on the waiting part. Spring break is next week and I could really sure a stress relief... Anyway even if we give him a week who should do the breaking away?

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:32 pm

Hi guys, I hate to say it, but I'm leaving RPG for an extended period of time (I don't know how long). Life is really not great right now, so...

I'm really sorry. I'll miss you guys. Feel free to keep using my character.

Good-bye.

~ Esa
“No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.” ~ Voltaire

Esana
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:37 am

Well, damn. There's one gone. So now we're still stuck without a GM... any ideas of what to do from here?

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:50 am

Dunno. We could go do our own thing, wait more, or go our seperate ways. Up to you.

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Why up to me? You joined before I did. I mean we could try and brain storm some ideas to come up with something to do to keep it alive. Maybe the GM would come back by then...

So does anyone have any ideas? And its not like we can add more people without him either. So it's looking like a three man team. We need something to keep the rp going because I really did like this idea.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Well I say we keep it going and wait for the GM to come back. If he doesn't, well, that sucks. But better that we give him a chance. How about we hijack his character, just for a minute, and have whoever gives the orders send him a message saying that the mission is postponed. Tube drivers are on strike again. Gives our characters a chance to run off and do their own thing for a while.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:53 pm

Sounds like a plan other than over taking Ghost. We could always over write it and say that orders were changed and make it a past tense thing so we're not touching the other characters. So who wants to start this thing?

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:18 am

Well if no one else is going to volunteer then I guess I'll do it. I'll get a post up either today or tomorrow.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Sweet, thanks. I hate posting after myself... that's my fault there. At least its still the three of us. Right?

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:03 am

I guess. Gonna need some direction soonish though. Spars and stuff are grand..but I wanna get the story going. I will check and see if I need to post in the morning..too tired now.

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:06 am

I know what you mean. Maybe if we get the sparring going, or can just skip it... we could just put that the three of our characters got sent off on their own mission. Doesn't have to be related to the main story arch, but we could always connect it back to it somehow.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Fine plan. I'll get started on that in the morning, been swamped with overtime at work so haven't had a chance when I said I'd do it (My bad). We could have it so that the team gets split and the two mini-squads get sent on their own missions as a kind of live training exercise? Something to get them working together. How's that sound?

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Sounds like as good a plan as any to me. Frankly, its better than just sitting around here doing nothing.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!