Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

On the Next Moon

On the Next Moon

a part of “On the Next Moon”, a fictional universe by Lambie.

Both man and dog have evolved as centuries have gone by. Still unknown to man is that dogs may have surpassed man in there own way.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “On the Next Moon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] On the Next Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "On the Next Moon"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] On the Next Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:18 pm

I'm interested but first I'd like to know:

1) How many characters are allowed? I have a tendency to rp quite a few characters. (Fluently.)

2) How often do we rp as humans? Will you be regulating the time period?
Favorite Series (of all sorts, listed as acronyms in no particular order): KH, LoZ, A:TLA and LoK, Batfamily stuff, ASoIaF(GoT), Disney stuff, Skyrim (never played the rest of the Elder Scrolls), DBZ, Sailor Moon, SnK(AoT), many Cartoon Network Cartoons.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:37 pm

A max of 2 Characters

Humans can rp as often as they want. They could be heading out to a party and see a few awkward people heading to an abandon location i.e curiosity, or they could accidentally see the dogs transforming, or someone happens to find the abandon building. You know be creative on how you find out and interact with one or more of the dogs. Just be careful cause Jace might get ya.

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Eek....this is a problem...

I've made a total of four characters: Three dogs and a human master. But I'm not sure of some things.

The human master is just a background character, for well, background purposes such as feeding etc. etc. so I'm not sure if I should have a form for them, or are they(or rather she) just background character because they are masters?

I made two main normal dogs, and then along with them a female dog that is crucial to the history of one since she is bred to him. Would it be ok if I at least included her in his form or something?

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Well if you want you could do two of any of the characters.

Lambie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amigamaru on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:25 am

I'l join in on this lambie ^^ tell me if i can make a char il be waiting :)

Amigamaru
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:36 pm

We need characters.

Lambie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amigamaru on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:19 am

sure i want to join but suddenly inrl is kinda chaotic a litle x.x not sure if i wont forget posting like i do with a other roleplay x.x

Amigamaru
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!