Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hellward

Hellward

a part of “Hellward”, a fictional universe by Last.

Become a pilot for the Hellward Division, an elite army once shrouded in secrecy, or mankind's newest enemy, the terrifying Exomachina. (Still looking for some players!) : )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hellward”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Hellward

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:22 pm

I'll post once people start waking up, as from what I can tell, it's still sleeping hours. I need a timeskip before I can have Aster wake up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Hellward

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Last on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Timeskip's happening. I've been away on holidays and I'm just getting back. Gonna' post now and keep the story moving.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Last
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zudukai on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:28 pm

hmm, any issues ATM? i can think of a few things to do if you guys don't.

zudukai
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Last on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Not sure. I don't feel right doing two posts in a row and the big bad also cannot act. If you had something for your character to do it would really help move things along. Highly appreciated.

Last
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue May 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Are you still accepting new characters? I'm interested in joining.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Last on Fri May 04, 2012 2:04 am

Yep! Sorry about the late reply I've been extremely swamped. You are more than welcome to join.

Last
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri May 04, 2012 8:41 am

Submitted the character sheet. Actually, it's two in one. Hope you like it.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Last on Fri May 04, 2012 9:21 am

I dig it! I'll need a moment to look them over some more, though. I just want to make sure the abilities are fair. Balancing is somewhat tricky. I really like the idea, though.

Last
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Last on Fri May 04, 2012 9:32 am

Well, that didn't take me too long. Character approved for roleplay.

I just kinda' froze a bit when I saw the shutdown abilities. However, it's offset well enough. Good to go.

Last
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri May 04, 2012 9:33 am

As for the imprisonment ability, it's unusable for the fact that it had already used it. It's a one shot wonder. just had to throw that out in case you were wondering.

EDIT: Coolbeans, I'll wait until TnevdaNai fires that railgun of theirs before I start throwing in ice from hell.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Last on Fri May 04, 2012 9:44 am

Sounds like a plan.

Last
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri May 04, 2012 10:03 am

On a side note, I just had my daily exposure of Benny Hill. Don't be surprised if I throw in a scene like that. LMAO
Last edited by R.T.M.X. on Fri May 04, 2012 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Last on Fri May 04, 2012 10:44 am

*rapid_fire face-to-palm-action*

lol! Oh, man. I don't really know my Benny Hill, the extent of my knowledge in that area is yakety sax, slapstick comedy, sped-up antics, women in lingerie and I swear there was a gorilla. If that happens, dibs on the gorilla suit.

Last
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri May 04, 2012 1:49 pm

Are you a fan of James Rolfe, the Angry Video Game Nerd?

Check this out. You might die from laughter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX30rK-lCOc

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Last on Fri May 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Yeah, I've seen all the AVGN episodes so far! I laughed so hard when I saw that. On the site the dude actually left a link to his blog, it's full of crap like that! "live like a windrammer..." heheheh. that SHOULD be a t-shirt.

Last
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat May 05, 2012 12:04 am

I want to make it into a shirt then mail one to him. XD

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sat May 05, 2012 12:15 am

I ADORE the Malice and Eralyn duo!Nicely done there R.T.M.X!
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat May 05, 2012 2:54 am

Thanks. As for the record, malice loves to play with her food. Eralyn, it's not really his cup of tea. Think of Malice being a "fat kid after a cupcake" and Eralyn as a vegetarian.

XD

EDIT: I posted up the duo's introduction. Malice is just being lazy, waiting for you guys take down Emissary, if that's still possible. Sounds like you guys almost got the swirling orbsack taken care out of the picture.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Last on Sat May 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Emissary's a swirling orbsack??

Well, I posted before I saw this. Didn't know Malice was waiting, Asher went ahead and noticed her already and Emissary's still got some fight left in him. So this might turn into a crazed battle royale. We'll see what happens.

Last
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat May 05, 2012 10:20 pm

Last wrote:Emissary's a swirling orbsack??

That's how Malice views Him. Lol

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!