Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Odd Werewolves

Odd werewolves

a part of “Odd Werewolves”, a fictional universe by Lambie.

An awkward werewolf pack and its rituals for every full moon that comes. (Need Males)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Odd Werewolves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Odd werewolves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Thu May 17, 2012 9:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Odd werewolves"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Odd werewolves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinnaOsp on Thu May 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Can i join? :3
This looks very exciting ^-^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TinnaOsp
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Fri May 18, 2012 12:29 am

Sure! We are in need of players. Please tell a lot of people to join.

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MixingMusicWithMagic on Fri May 18, 2012 3:24 am

I sent in a character sheet for a werewolf =) cool rp. It's different but good

MixingMusicWithMagic
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Fri May 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Accepted and if any of you guys have people who want to Rp bring them here.

Lambie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinnaOsp on Fri May 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Just sent in my character! :3
Hopefully there weren't any grammar errors 'cuz i nearly fell asleep over the computer ^-^

TinnaOsp
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Fri May 18, 2012 4:09 pm

No it looks good. :)

Lambie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Fri May 18, 2012 6:48 pm

hmmm we need more guys :o And Hellow Mix how is you?

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Sat May 19, 2012 5:10 am

Hi, can i make a male? I am a girl but I see that you need males. :)
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Sat May 19, 2012 12:25 pm

I can create another character and have it be a male if you'd like.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Sat May 19, 2012 12:48 pm

Yes please to both.

By the way bizzare your characters pic is the same

Lambie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Sat May 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Finished editing my character. and lol, twins? XD

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Sat May 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Lol!
Alright first post everybody.
Lets get the ball rolling.
By the way always accepting characters!!
:)

Lambie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MixingMusicWithMagic on Sat May 19, 2012 7:49 pm

I'll pass the rp link around and see if other people want to join :3

By the way what year is this rp centered around? like medieval times? Todays? Maybe a diff kind of world?

MixingMusicWithMagic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Sat May 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Well the clothes are pretty modern so is the living, but they still do alot of traditional stuff.

Lambie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Sun May 20, 2012 4:57 am

So then, are their electronics like cell phones and such? o.O

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Sun May 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Yea but they don't really work cause of the mountains

Lambie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Sun May 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Oops. What a blonde mistake. I'll go fix that right away.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MixingMusicWithMagic on Mon May 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Hey guys? I was just wondering, since they all live in the same village wouldn't they know each other? Or know OF each other?

Also, do they girls now that they are girls or is it only when they reach a certain age that they find out?

MixingMusicWithMagic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Mon May 21, 2012 8:48 pm

I was thinking that they know each other. My Dani character is just shy. Adam isn't too social. They probably know some of your characters though. So, if you want your characters to know mine, it wouldn't seem to be a problem to me.

I have a question as well. This pairing thing. Do we do it on our own as we go, or are you going to assign pairings?

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!