Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Small Spark

A small spark

a part of “A Small Spark”, a fictional universe by Horseygirl.

Every vampire for his/her 17th birthday is given something called a spark. A spark is a human with control over electricity, and their blood is irresistible to humans. Nice a vampire bites them, they are bound for life. (one male spot open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Small Spark”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A small spark

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun May 27, 2012 6:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A small spark"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: A small spark

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Sun May 27, 2012 7:25 pm

May I reserve a spark with a pink bracelet?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon May 28, 2012 8:50 am

Sure! Just try not to make her too bubbly and sweet. Remember- all of them have flaws.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Mon May 28, 2012 12:13 pm

Hey, can you save me and yogi spots?
We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.
Capt. Hitsugaya Toushiro

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts.....

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon May 28, 2012 12:38 pm

sure! both male vampires?

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Mon May 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Yeah; was hoping i could use my old spark character though XD

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon May 28, 2012 3:12 pm

No problem. ^.^

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Tue May 29, 2012 3:18 pm

Sweet; I will probably be sending in the revised character within the next day or two

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu May 31, 2012 3:48 pm

Once someone reserves the last spot and yogi sends in his character, we can start!

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Thu May 31, 2012 5:47 pm

Yogi might be a bit; she's got pretty limited internet and sometimes her parents hide it from her, just a heads up.

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:47 am

That's alright. I just want to get the last male spot reserved soon.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:30 am

Submitted a character for vampire 3. Sounds like a good roleplay. :)

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:25 am

yay! =D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:49 pm

Just out of interest, what's the planned direction of this roleplay? Seeing as we have no hunters?

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:36 pm

So who is going to pick my spark?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:52 pm

Yogi's character lucas

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:58 pm

In my next post, I'll be doing the time skip. Just follow my lead. ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Will do :3

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XRSpace123 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Is this all full with characters?

XRSpace123
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!