Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When the Lion Wakes

When the Lion Wakes (limited openings)

a part of “When the Lion Wakes”, a fictional universe by Ylanne.

A notorious terrorist defects from a group threatening to murder millions. A character-driven roleplay in a modern/realistic setting, where you are encouraged to create subplots/plot-twists and explore dynamic interaction.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When the Lion Wakes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: When the Lion Wakes (limited openings)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:55 pm

In an ideal world what would have happened at this point in the plot was that Dawn would have dropped out of it for a while, whilst everyone else got along and other things happened, until such a time as she made a mistake that would lead to her revealing herself. I'm really not sure what to do now, since the rest of the plot has ground to a halt, and it seems unrealistic that Dawn would have a CIA agent on her tail within a week. :/
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:07 pm

This is mostly my fault. I will post tomorrow. I'm sorry. I will be moving the plot forward. I have plans. Does anyone have suggestions before I write said post? (I'm already one-third of the way through.)
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Okay! Just a quick note for those of you who're working on posts. Don't forget to read the bottom of page six and Tempest's new post on page seven. Thanks!

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:10 am

Ylanne! You are alive! Thank goodness. Well, I'll work on a new post coming up in the next few day.
Nothing to see here

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:41 pm

I am alive and I'm a failure at posting in a timely fashion. Also, Aliath is rejoining us by Friday as well. Along with Alasund in the near future. We are two years old (with this roleplay) on 24 March 2012; can you all believe it? Since it's started, I've actually moved to D.C. And I've been to some of the locations mentioned in posts. (How fun, I know.)

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:16 pm

I'm afraid that I'm going to have to back out of the RP at this point. Most of my RPing time and interest has swayed towards more fantasy-based worlds and I just can't motivate myself to write for Dawn or many of my other modern-era characters anymore. I wish you all the best of luck with the roleplay because it certainly deserves it. :)

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!