Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bright Lights, Big Dreams

Bright Lights, Big Dreams

a part of “Bright Lights, Big Dreams”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

After graduating, most young adults go to college. But, these eight friends decided to all move to the big city to live their dreams. Some for fame, education, love. Will that get derailed?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bright Lights, Big Dreams”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bright Lights, Big Dreams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amilee_lee on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:14 pm

EDIT: Done with my character! :D

So, I found a good gif for the main page :D. I likey it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

amilee_lee
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoL on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:18 am

Submitted charrie! :)

If anythings missing or no good tell me and Ill see if it can be fixed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EvoL
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:27 am

I'm going to try and create my character tonight. I'll be going on an eight hour trip tomorrow and might be delayed a bit if you all begin posting but I'll, at the very least, try to submit my character dor approval before leaving. c:

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Hey sorry I haven't been on in a while, Can I still make a character? If so I would like to have Julianne Hough as a FC.

pandalover
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:46 pm

I'm sorry but all the girls are taken. :/

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:46 am

I just need to complete Tallen's appearance and her bio, and then she'll be all done :)
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Sorry that I haven't submitted my character. I'm not sure I'll be joining after all. :x It's honestly a wonderful idea and I wish I could have been apart of it but I've tried typing a character and nothing really came to me. )x I don't want to submit a character that I'm not pleased with. I'll try to type him up again but, for now, you can always open up my reserve. Just in case someone wants to use his face.

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amilee_lee on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:25 pm

So have you created a Roleplayers Wanted thread for this RP yet BleedingLover? Really excited for it to start, but I don't want it to be forgotten before it has a chance :3.

amilee_lee
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!