Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Forged Marriage

Forged Marriage

a part of “Forged Marriage”, a fictional universe by Brenflakes.

Your parents have arranged a marriage for you, you may like him/her or you may not. Come roleplay to find out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Forged Marriage”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Forged Marriage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brenflakes on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Kaire23 wrote:
Brenflakes wrote:
Kaire23 wrote:Question for S1mon/Brenflakes, Could my character be paired up with Adam Leroux?

Have you talked to the person who plays that character for a pair with you? If you both agree I will pair you together.

Yes, and he said it was fine ^^

Have you talked with S1mon yet? I don't mind pairing you and Adam but just to be on the safe side i would like to know if she has a say in it, if not Adam is all yours ^^.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brenflakes
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brenflakes on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Anyone wanna pair with my new chara Renji Livingston?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brenflakes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:12 pm

S1mon wrote:I'm happy if Brenflakes is :) Think Adam and Akiko would go nicely, seeing that they are both from wealthy families, with the reasons of their forged marriage obvious....

He already did say it was fine. He posted before you did.
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brenflakes on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:14 pm

Kaire23 wrote:
S1mon wrote:I'm happy if Brenflakes is :) Think Adam and Akiko would go nicely, seeing that they are both from wealthy families, with the reasons of their forged marriage obvious....

He already did say it was fine. He posted before you did.

OMG SORRY! I was mistaken oops OK well ill get right on it, you two will be paired.

Brenflakes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Okay ^^ and it's fine. Everyone makes mistakes ^^

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:40 pm

I just submitted a character: Benjamin Ephraim. Anyone willing to pair their girl character up with him? Hope you don't mind what's in his profile. :3
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brenflakes on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Should I add a Yaoi and Yuri list for same gender? I like yaoi ALOT but NOT so much Yuri, I would love to have a Yaoi couple though. ^^

Brenflakes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:40 pm

Hello O: My character, Henrietta Claes needs a pair. Could you set her up with someone, please, Brenflakes?

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elkcubra on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:34 pm

Anyone interested in pairing with me?

Elkcubra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:13 am

I lost track of this roleplay and skimmed the pages. Henreitta is hilarious. XD I'll probably submit soon. I kind of planned on playing fraternal twins, if that's ok?

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Oh, crud! You like that obnoxious scene? I almost feel sorry for my character, Benjamin! He is on the receiving end of his soon-to-be-bride's... mischief! lol Anyway, I noticed, when looking at Henrietta's profile, that her appearence is mostly based on the Vocaloid model, Lily. Say, Layla, your avatar displays a picture of Miku, doesn't it?

EDIT: Oh, and to the owner of this RP, Benjamin's last name is Ephraim. I took the first and last names from the Book of Genesis, in the Bible, I would know. Anyway, I paired him up with Henrietta.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Poor Benji! To be honest, it was very amusing. I'm waiting for everyone to start questioning their sanity. I love Vocaloid! I basically used to use them for my character pictures all the time before. XD I started to love IA too. From V3, I think?

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginkox on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:44 pm

Pair?
YUKIRIN IS MY OSHI!!!

Ginkox
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:18 am

Haha, glad you like my character, Aradia :P

By the way, everyone (especially zach), Henrietta -will- cheat on Bejamin. "Cheat" as in she'll do whatever the hell you want. She'll stare at other women, hit on other men. She'll just seriously get on your nerves.

Men, prepare for some Henrietta lap dancing with a lot of "No, of course you don't have to buy me a gold-painted car HAHAHA NO STOP IT I KNOW I'M THE BEST"s

Women, prepare for some awkward Henrietta winking and man-stealing.

Sharing is caring, everyone~

Edit: And yep! Vocaloid. IA's my favourite, though. I'm actually thinking of changing Henrietta's picture (she'll still be blonde and blue eyed to avoid confusion, though)

And, if anyone wants to approach Henrietta, that would be great. She's -such- a people person.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:23 am

No problem! I'll probably submit a little later. I kind of need to make sure I've got their general ideas down. X3 IA! She's one of my favorites. I also love the twins, Megurine Luka, and Gumi. c:

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:10 am

Brenflakes- i'm willing to make another character for Renji if you want. It'll take me alittle time to make her, due to me being in college.
ImageImage

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 48fan on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:59 pm

Ginkox wrote:Pair?

Oki. I'll Pair With Ya.

48fan
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:21 pm

S1mon - Did you not get my pm? I'm waiting on you.

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:08 pm

Raisinbrenflakes, who am I paired up with again?
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:15 am

@candykitten - I recieved :) Was writing at 1am here so couldn't manage another post due to the time it takes me to write it, but I'll be working on Louis' reply for you and post it as soon as I get back from college
This account is no longer in use
[i]Should you have rp'ed with me in the past and wish to do so again, either new or continue an existing one, contact me on my new account

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!