Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome To Shadow Town

Welcome To Shadow Town

a part of “Welcome To Shadow Town”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

Corruption and Darkness eats all until the only thing left are blank stares and empty shadows. Will you follow destiny and unravel the darkness before it consumes you also?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome To Shadow Town”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome To Shadow Town

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:32 am

Glad to have you back, Temp. Can't wait to see you post :)

So....I was wondering. How many of you guys have watched or read Game of Thrones? I'm thinking of making a spin-off of it as a role-play. All of you guys here are great role-players, and I would love to have you join it, but I want to make sure I have enough interest before even creating it, I've had way too many role plays die on me. 122, to be exact. So, if I can drum up enough interest, I'll make it :)
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:13 am

Once again, welcome back, Temp! :) I think it'd be more effective for each pair to give you a summary of what they're up to (just in case we get it wrong lol) but I'll try my best. I apologise if I got something wrong.

Silver and Aurora met up in front of a police station where Aurora picked up her drug addicted "brother," Mike, after a photoshoot at the beach. Aurora lost her temper and had to control herself from hurting some nosy humans who'd insulted Mike. So now her and Silver are at "The Den" (an abandoned mansion that a bunch of runaway kids dubbed the Leftovers stay.)

Luka and Natsu are at Natsu's apartment after Luka kind of broke in. Luka's trying to explain the whole Nevermore situation right now.

Maria and Agarwaen are in Shadowtown. Maria's Guardian isn't around and Agarwaen is trying to protect her and tell her to STFU or she'll attract unwanted attention.

Serenity and Morgan are together after Serenity bailed him out of jail. Serenity is trying to explain to him about what's going on and Morgan's all "TELL ME NOW OR I WILL BE FORCED TO BEAT A GIRL." I am quite sure that they are about in the human world but I could be wrong.

Sarah and Tallen, you know :P I'm not sure what's happening with Merchant's character, I'm sorry. But I think that's most of it. I apologise if I missed anyone or summarised wrongly. Please feel free to correct me.

@Twil
I've, unfortunately, never watched Game of Thrones but I know there's a really pretty light haired girl that I used to stalk xP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:43 am

Do you guys ever just get that moment of writer's block just when you're nearly halfway through a post? Ugh, kill me.

Actually don't 'cause I'm getting fried chicken tomorrow and that's like my favorite food. X3

I'm working on the post now! It's just kind of sounds nonsensical to me right now and I keep having the sudden urge to throw my computer against a wall.

I think Layla mentioned everything! Merchant's character, Despair, is currently in Nevermore as well. He's with his Sin Dolls - or sisters, I think - and I don't know if he's moved or not. XD

I sort of watch Game of Thrones! I think Layla is talking about Emilia Clarke's character, Daenerys, right? The mother of three dragons. c: I would check it out! Though I'm not an expert, so I don't know if you're hoping for experts on it or not. I honestly love the GOT concept though. It's pretty cool. c: I think they're on season 2 on HBO as well so maybe I can catch up. XD

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:38 am

I totally understand what you mean, Aradia. It's like *write write write* I don't know where I'm going with this =D

And yes! Daenerys! She's sooooOOOOOoooooo beautiful. And wait. She's the mother of three dragons? o.O Like literally laid 3 gigantic eggs and sat on them? Gah, now I gotta watch that series! It looks really interesting.

Edit: For some strange reason, I'm researching Game of Thrones...

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:05 am

Posted. Once again, I have done a bad job at writing it but i only had a few minutes to write before going to bed and prepare for tomorrow.

The Black Death
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:56 am

I'm glad your okay Temp, nothing really important has happened i dont think....
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Shoot me because that was the worst post ever. It started off ok but I kept blanking near the end and it just sounds terrible. :x I'm really sorry! :c

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:20 pm

*sigh* i wish i could post. lol

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:04 pm

Alright, I made a quick, and sorry a very short post for the sake of...well posting lol.

Temperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Your post was perfectly fine, Aradia :P So was yours, Black death!

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Posted! It was a lot of fun transitioning from Silver to Gemini. Her thoughts are a lot more random and childish as she's very talkative and the polar opposite of Silver. I'm going to type up her personality and power in Silver's character sheet later. I have to get ready for school in a few minutes. :x Pray for me, guys. <3 AND NO BLACK DEATH. YOUR POSTS ARE ALWAYS FANTASTIC. ALL OTHER ARGUMENTS INVALID.

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Actually he hasn't moved :P It must have been a really big picnic basket. I just didn't want to do another random Underling death scene until people arrived in nevermore. Now that some people are here I'll decide how to meet up with them. ...

Hahaha I have great idea. I'll post in a while. Have to have some time to iron out the details.

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Posted :P And I would tell Emotionless she can post now, but she's off-line XD Oh well, I'll wait, I'm at work anyway

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:26 am

An especially long picnic~! I can't wait to read it. I'll probably work on another post later and the celestial spirits on Silver's character sheet. I'm still trying to determine their varying abilties though. I think Aurora brought them to Nevermore somehow or erp. X3

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:36 am

Welcome, aradia! x3 Yeah, they got teleported to Nevermore or something (we'll work it out haha. Maybe they were summoned.) Right now Aurora's in a state of overwhelming shock - expect the screaming to come later teeheehehehe....

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:43 am

Aradia: Thank you. I was afraid for a moment there that everyone would say something like "Just kidding, you sucks!" Apparently, it is not the case then.

Everyone: I fear that I may not be able to post today. Tomorrow though, I will try to post a short one.

The Black Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:52 am

Let's blame the hummingbird and say it was meant to summon them. Aha. I was kind of going for that anyway. c:

I think Gemini will stay for a little while then. Because she'll just hover around her and hum while she screams. Or maybe throw a little grass at her. Or maybe dump a bucket of water over her head.

Silver still kind of wants to strangle her, ngl. He was giving off the dark vibes.

Of course not, Black Death! <3 I can't even imagine anyone doing that. It would be awful.

I'm kind of wondering how to go with this post. Don't kill me if it isn't as long as my usual posts. :c I'm sort of still trying to piece together how they all meet and, since Gemini is currently taking over Silver's body, the post will be a little more upbeat and random.

As opposed to Silver's kind of serious way of thinking about stuff. Boy overcomplicates his life, ok.

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:32 pm

I think im going to make a corrupt if thats okay?

and i hope my last post was okay.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Aradia: My apology for thing like that. However, people have done that to me before and I do not wish to repeat that experience. It hurts so better safe than sorry.

The Black Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:28 am

The Black Death wrote:Aradia: My apology for thing like that. However, people have done that to me before and I do not wish to repeat that experience. It hurts so better safe than sorry.

I can't even imagine. That's honestly terrible. They obviously don't know what thy're talking about. Or fail to see that constructive criticism is more benefical to someone versus tearing them down.

But! I thought I should let you all know. While I was working on a reply for another roleplay, my laptop shut off. I tried to turn it on again and, for a few minutes, it was turning on fine. But then it shut off again. It's like I get to the welcome to windows and login stuff and then it will just go black. :| Something is obviously wrong with it and I no longer rely on a battery (since it doesn't charge) and use a plug (but that seems to be working since the computer does turn on for a bit) so I don't know what's wrong. :c I'm going to try and convince my uncle to take me to a computer shop tomorrow (since it's late here) but my biggest worry is losing everything on my laptop.

Eh. :|

I can still do stuff from my cell phone but it's doubtful I'll be able to use my cousin or sister's laptops. And it's kind of difficult to do much on mobile. DX

I'm really sorry. I hope it will be fixed tomorrow but I can't be sure. I really wanted to reply and I don't want to keep you guys waiting but I don't think I'll be able to today. :c I honestly feel like the worst person in the world right now.

Aradia
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!