Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Good vs Evil - Fight for Dright

a part of “Good vs Evil - Fight for Dright”, a fictional universe by WhySoSerious?.

For centuries there has been a difference between the good and the evil, now it has progressed into a full-blown war. Each side have a dream of someday ruling over the city, whether it be for good purposes or bad. Which side are you on?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Good vs Evil - Fight for Dright”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Hey.

This is the OOC thread for the roleplay 'Good vs Evil - Fight for Dright'. If you're visiting this thread, you're probably either curious or you have a question. Below I'll be writing some Q&A's to help you out a little bit more. If you find that your question isn't there, feel free to PM me.

Q: "Can I reserve a character?"
A: Character reserving is not allowed here. It's more like a 'first come, first serve' sort of thing. If you find that there are no spots left on either the villain side or the hero side, then PM me and I'll consider adding another slot in for you.

Q: "Are those the only species/classes available for choosing?"
A: Yes, the species and classes listed on the introduction page will be the only ones available for you to pick. If you have any ideas of a class or species that could be added, PM me.

Q: "How many times do people post a day?"
A: Too be quite honest, I can't quite predict how active the members are going to be. I have countless other roleplays to attend to, so I assume this would be quite a fair-paced roleplay, though there may be fast-paced or slow-paced conversations going on somewhere else. It's extremely hard for me to guess, but I'm hoping for this to be fair-paced yet active.

((More questions will be added later on)).
Last edited by WhySoSerious? on Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Good vs Evil - Fight for Dright

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:03 pm

Whaaaa? This looks extremely interesting. I might take a villain in this, my friend.
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Alrighty, I look forward to seeing your character.

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoleplayFreak on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Interesting, I may work on a character. You mention guns, is this medieval or modern roleplay?

RoleplayFreak
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:55 am

Curious about the strength level of Mutations Could you shapeshift, or simply your size I was thinking of becoming amorphous (pretty much an Ooze) to help me get into those tough to squeeze through places. What about telekinesis, or are mutations only physical and personal?

Is blood magic the only thing an assassin would use?

Submitted Character. Can he be freelance? If not I'm on the side of good.

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:52 pm

@RoleplayFreak - It's a modern roleplay, set in the year 2012.

@Merchant - Your character can be anything you want him to be, use your imagination. Also, we don't have any neutral spots. You're either good or evil, sorry. For now, I put your name on the evil side, let me know if you want me to change it to good.

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:42 am

Good please. And thanks.

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:24 pm

Still accepting characters?
Image Image

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:08 am

@Shadow44499

Indeed, we are.

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jester1023 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:21 am

Hey there, hi there, ho there. Just submitted a character sheet, hope you like it. This game seems fun, so, you know, I'd love to play!

Jester1023
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!