Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Darker than Black, Brighter than White

Darker than Black, Brighter than White

a part of “Darker than Black, Brighter than White”, a fictional universe by Forensic_Anthro.

In 2050, a mysterious gate appears and the stars disappear and are replaced with fake ones. At the same time, emotionless people with mysterious abilities appear, using the power of these fake stars as their own.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Darker than Black, Brighter than White”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Darker than Black, Brighter than White

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:46 am

Opening post has been made! Sorry it's a tad long, but I figured I should at least tell you guys a little bit of the plan. *Insert evil laugh here*
Anyway, feel free to post now! :D
As always, if you have any questions, concerns, etc. feel free to message me!
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyronide on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:36 pm

I will be making a character in a bit but I am just wondering if this roleplay is still accepting peoples.
- =There is Always Room For Justice= -

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pyronide
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Well, I wasn't planning on accepting any more, but I suppose I should ask before I say yes or no- what sort of role would you be applying for?

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyronide on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:32 pm

I was hoping for another contractor group, but I can play any role that is needed. I don't want to make a character that will throw off the balance, ya know?

Pyronide
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:10 am

You know what, since no one else has posted yet, go ahead and submit your character as a Contractor and if I like it, I'll accept you. One more character isn't going to end the world. This will definitely be the last character though.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyronide on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:17 am

Thank you. You can expect my sheet in a couple hours.

Pyronide
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyronide on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:59 am

Character is made, hope you don't find the ability to be too overpowered or anything, if so I can switch it to something else.

Pyronide
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:14 am

Accepted. I've edited my intro post to include him. Feel free to post at any time. ^_^

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:31 am

I work at a haunted house, so I've been busy with that and some Halloween preparations. @A@ But I'll for sure be posting tomorrow afternoon or, more likely, night~
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:42 am

Sounds good with me, Animality. Just so long as you haven't abandoned us! Haha.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:31 am

Yeah, I was busy for Halloween as well. Sorry!

I've posted now though. It's not as much as I hoped, so I might add on some more later on. :3
Also, I can't seem to tag Chem. o3o
"there are two
types of tired,
I suppose one is a dire need of sleep
the other is a dire need of peace"

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:18 pm

I noticed that too, Imbecile. I think it's because his sheet has quotation marks around his name. xP

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Alrighty. I said I would give the last two people who've yet to post until today before I posted again so that they would have to read all too much and have to do a rushed catchup post or something. Anyway, I've posted now, so we can all move on.
Also, in case you haven't noticed, we now have someone playing the human contact between our Contractors and the Syndicate. ^_^

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Welcome Kumori-San~!

Question, do the rest of the team have these earpieces as well or is it just Chem and Cynbel?

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumori-San on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Yes, that is if you want to have communication with Cynbel- so I guess in the end the decision is up to you all.

Kumori-San
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Um, Sorry I haven't been around lately but I was wondering if that I role I asked about would still be open now?
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:32 am

@Im: I'd imagine they'd all have it in case they got split up or something happened.

@Bluewind: Go for it.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:59 am

I'm going to be busy pretty much all day tomorrow, but I'll get to posting soon~ Probably tomorrow night or otherwise Monday. <3

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:05 am

Sounds good! Thanks for letting me know!

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:32 am

Okay! Thanks! I'll have her in next few hours or minutes or whenever she is done!

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!