Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Faecleir

Faecleir

a part of “Faecleir”, a fictional universe by daughterofdon.

The descendants of fairy tale notables must save their kingdom from an invading empire. This is continuing on where the original Grimm and Perrault tales leave off.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Faecleir”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Faecleir

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:28 am

*runs in triangles* I don't know where to put in my Twinkies. Oh by the way I'm working on a drawing of Airna. and Then Nanji -He's gonna be super smexxi Lol jk. *Malice is lacking in REM's as usual*
Anywho...I'm not an awesome painter like Our Lovely Daughter but I think I'm pretty okay with a pencil. Would you guys wanna see?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nicolbaka on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:01 am

MaliceInWonderland wrote:*runs in triangles* I don't know where to put in my Twinkies. Oh by the way I'm working on a drawing of Airna. and Then Nanji -He's gonna be super smexxi Lol jk. *Malice is lacking in REM's as usual*
Anywho...I'm not an awesome painter like Our Lovely Daughter but I think I'm pretty okay with a pencil. Would you guys wanna see?

of course! we need to get rid of some of these blank character pictures! (I have one in progress of Aquila but it's taking forever because for some masochistic reason I decided that I wasn't just going to draw a picture I was going to paint it with watercolors and then I made things even worse by deciding to not just make it a picture of Aquila, but a picture of Aquila in a tree.....in autumn.....with falling leaves and everything. why did I do this to myself!?)

also! I am officially devoting tomorrow to posting duties. I said it so now I have to do it! But yeah I actually am pretty busy for once (babysitting today and all other time spent freaking out trying to get everything done for an anime con I'm going to next weekend) so if I seem especially scarce (more than usual lol) that's what's up

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nicolbaka
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:32 am

Okay Wow. You got all that. I'm just doing some real quick portriats and call it a day XD. But I'll be starting on that Manana because I have face painting to do at a Halloween party. Yaaayy....*not enthused* Lol jk. Honestly it'll be fun but I'm gonna be gone pretty much all day.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:13 pm

I have face painting to do today as well... actually both days this weekend!

I'd love to see both of your artworks, Malice and Nicolbaka. Nicol, your Aquila image sounds tantalizing, and I too want to see all of the blank avatars filled... might make it an official requirement as GM... Nicol, do you have your work displayed anywhere on the web? I'm on deviantART and other places...
http://laurasmuse.deviantart.com

I have so many paintings I'm working on at the moment, currently have a deadline for Halloween, so haven't been able to turn out anything new for this game. Planning on it in the future, though. :)

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:25 am

OMG I had so much fun today! I was so nervous at first but then I got really into it and really fast. Alot faster then I thought XD. Haha AND I'm gonna be featured in my local paper XD Yay! lol

Anyway. I looked at your Deviant Page Daughter, I loooove your Snow White and Rose Red painting. :)

How did your face painting to go today?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noonshine on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:36 am

I can't draw. Or paint. )': On paper that is. Plastic I'm fine at lol

My craft is the written word xD
There is not a single thing more potent than the written word

noonshine
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:11 pm

So many awesome artist and writers and I'm the singer/actress of the group..?

Whose idea of a sick joke is that? (My vote goes to Loki, friggin' trickster...) I'm the only one that can't truly prove themselves without looking like a total A) showoff or B) wanna-be. Fate is a cruel mistress, mein gotter... *sniffles*
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:56 pm

i'm planning to make a Vasilisa the beautiful character (something to do while Contalabutte's gone teeheehee) i don't know long hurricane sandy's gonna knock the power out, but hopefully not long.
"Remember that guy who gave up?

Neither does no one else..."

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:55 am

And I've posted for you Megakooala12. I rather enjoy Puss's oh so French dialogue. I also now feel enclined to write up a history for the Island of Dancleir if you don't mind dod. I just got super inspired and feel we could work it into the plot well later on, especially if we want to try a rescue attempt as some point for our poor Queen Briar Rose. ;)

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noonshine on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

Oh god yea, youve got that hurricane over in america havent you? Well, hopefully it won't be too bad, and the governors seem to be doing a good job in taking precautionary measures. On behalf of Britain, i give you my support lol

Not very menacing though, is it? Then again hurricane names never are. Sandy? OMG im scared!

noonshine
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:03 am

I'm on the West Coast of the US. I've heard about Sandy though. It's getting kinda hectic over on the east. We just had a 3.9 earthquake a few nights ago. Which made me stop my drawing of Ainra...lol.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noonshine on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:30 pm

Ok maybe it was bad. Its all over the news. Ouch.

noonshine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:57 pm

hello :) i'm back :) after four days with no power i am finally back!!!
i'll post tomorrow :)

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:40 am

Sorry I've been missing for a few days-- a bit preoccupied by the World Series victory, I was. :D

Koh, a history for Dancleir would be awesome, I had no plans for it. And Mega, you're absolutely welcome to Vasilisa.

The hurricane sounded absolutely crazy--I'm horrified of the photos and news coverage. I'm so sorry Mega! Here's hoping to a speedy recovery for all the East Coast folks.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:47 am

Glad you are back and okay Mega. I was in New Hampshire when as it was coming in, driving home to Canada and it was a doozy then. I know there were places hit way worse.

DoD I love the tension of Day holding the pixie messenger but not able just yet to hear the message due to the craziness around him. I am eagerly awaiting the results of Mortimus...possession and Bettina/Tipst little conversation. Really want her to call him sparkles again....sorry but that makes me giggle more than it should.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noonshine on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:15 pm

Yay Daughter! Tipsts' profile is up!

noonshine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Daughter and I are thinking of doing a joint post for their journey with the darahurne. Just a head's up that I am here and not avoiding posting :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:10 am

I'm almost done with my drawing of Ainra. I'm gonna scan it for a better view when I'm finished but here's a preview.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:08 am

Ooo, the preview looks great Malice!

And thanks for noticing Noonshine, I managed to get Tipst's profile up. It still won't let me give him an avatar though, turns out the avatar was what was giving me an error message.

I'm trying to think of how to post next for Rapunzel & gang... Going to write for Day as well, but tonight I worked on my joint post with Skulls.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:00 am

Ehh...photoshop retouch

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!