Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Secrets of a Student

Secrets of a Student

a part of “Secrets of a Student”, a fictional universe by itookaChance.

What secrets are being kept? What rules are being broken? Come on in to find out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Secrets of a Student”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Secrets of a Student

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itookaChance on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Secrets of a Student"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

itookaChance
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Secrets of a Student

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:47 pm

This looks like fun. May I reserve the Victoria Justice FC?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:05 pm

I know there are no reservations, but I'd like to let you know that i'll be submitting a form for the Emma Stone FC. All I ask is that you don't hastily accept any characters that apply to that FC before I get mine up.
Darkness pierces my veins.
It infiltrates my lungs.
It clouds my vision
And my thoughts.
I'm sorry that I'm broken.
But please don't try to fix me.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:11 pm

Oops really sorry about that (: Haha didn't see that little star there. In any case, I'll send my character in probably by tonight. Haha again, sorry.

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:19 am

I submitted my character! I took a few liberties with the avatar to reflect his character a bit. I can get another picture if you want.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:42 am

This is reminder from the Global Moderator team of the Official RolePlayGateway Rules and Romance Policy. Cybering of any kind, even in PMs, is not tolerated and cannot be encouraged or "set up" by roleplays on this site. Please make sure that this RP is compliant with the Rules and that individual players do not violate these rules as it may result in individual action as well as the RP shutting down.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact a Global Moderator. Thanks.

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:36 am

I gotta admit. JAG is an awesome name for an administrator.

On a side note, if you want a typed description for my character and/or a different picture, I will be more than happy to oblige. well... That goes for just about anything in the profile I guess.
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Profile edited to reflect our being informed of the rules. I hope this won't affect the RP too much.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:55 pm

I also edited my profile and simply took out the part about PMing. PM me if there is something you would like me to add or remove. (:

LostRiver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itookaChance on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Jag wrote:This is reminder from the Global Moderator team of the Official RolePlayGateway Rules and Romance Policy. Cybering of any kind, even in PMs, is not tolerated and cannot be encouraged or "set up" by roleplays on this site. Please make sure that this RP is compliant with the Rules and that individual players do not violate these rules as it may result in individual action as well as the RP shutting down.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact a Global Moderator. Thanks.

Good to know ._. Thankies~

I'll be looking at characters soooooon(:

itookaChance
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:25 pm

I just now saw that my guy is from Russia, sorry, I did not notice that, I will edit it to fit. :/

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivohex on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Well, I kind of wanted to join this, but it looks like all the female roles are taken. :/ I would play one of the males, but I'm rubbish at playing the other gender. XD

Ivohex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:04 am

Technically, only one girl is taken. No character sheets have been accepted as of yet.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:27 pm

twi-twi wrote:No character sheets have been accepted as of yet.

And I'm not sure when any will be accepted.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:51 pm

Yeah, I am beginning to wonder about that as well.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Yeah, ive kind of just been waiting and waiting

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:13 pm

Same... this is my first roleplay on here, so no offense or anything but does this happen a lot on this site? Where the RP drops before it starts? I'm not saying necessarily that that's what happened here, it's just a general question for you guys since you seem to have been here for longer than me. I mean I really love the layout of this site, but I don't know... Also, maybe she's just taking a little longer.

LostRiver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:37 pm

It's happened occasionally. I know one RP where we had every character accepted and ready, and then the GM just disappeared. I messaged her several times, but nothing happened.

It honestly depends on the GM. For example, my RP almost died before it started as we had trouble finding extra players.

That said, this is unusual, that the GM hasn't even been accepting characters yet. It might be because some of us are competing for spots (I know JEDH3 and I have put in characters for the same slot).

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:03 pm

It does not help that the slots are limited. It would be a bit easier if there were more than 6 characters.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. Every other site that I've RPed on has been the same. GMing is VERY stressful though! Haha! Am I right? I mean you have to deal with sorting through the character sheets, and then with breaking the bad news to people, and then finally you have to deal with the occasional sore loser. Haha! But with great power comes great responsibility. I also find that often the RP will die because the story begins to drag and the GM sometimes makes no effort to bring it back.

I also think I like the exclusiveness to a certain extent. I mean, it gets annoying now and then, but it also almost insures that only "good" writers get in. Now, it depends on what you see as a good writer, but I think you understand what I'm generally saying... I just don't really know exactly how to word it. Although... exclusiveness can be extremely frustrating... Almost all of the time it is! Haha (:

LostRiver
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!