Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hooded Vigilante

The Hooded Vigilante

a part of “The Hooded Vigilante”, a fictional universe by IamDone.

After the disappearance of a wealthy tycoon's son, Mason, no one expects him to turn up alive after five years, completely changed from the arrogant snob he once was. In fact, he now possesses an alter-ego his beloved city calls "The Warden".

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hooded Vigilante”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Hooded Vigilante

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamDone on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:31 am

And he's accepted! :) I'm going to post as soon as I can. Busy day ahead of me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IamDone
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:40 am

Awesome! Sorry about the double character post, don't know what happened there :S
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:49 pm

All the characters are really good, actually. =D This is going to be fun.

Donny, come home happy, eh? Haha. ^^ And don't stress the post that much. =P
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamDone on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Posted the first post.

Also, if anyone is interested, I have another RP up. Manuscript of Angelus

IamDone
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Just want to be sure of things before i submit my post........

Would Cyla and the others be aware of Mason being alive? I'm guessing so from the first post, but then again the main page synopsis made me wanna come ask in the OOC to be sure.(i know she wouldn't know of his alter-ego though)
I'll wait to you respond before i post IAD. :)
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamDone on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:41 pm

Yeah, she would know, she's basically in the inner circle.

IamDone
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:06 am

Aaand... little sister Emma's in the game. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:57 am

Hokayyy...well Lily is up, I'm working on Nates but I keep getting distracted by the tv, first new girl and now family guy! Sorry about the wait!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamDone on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:29 am

I'm thinking the entire crowd here can interact on this outting. Russel of course invites Lily, Cyla comes along, Emma is apparently tagging along, and Nate is out as well :) I got something in mind for some action on this outting

IamDone
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:21 pm

Emma's just teasing. xD She's not really expecting them to invite her to come along, not that she doesn't want to.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamDone on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:22 pm

They'll probably bump into her anyway, after all, Russel's idea of the outing is just hitting a few clubs over the course of the night.

IamDone
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Oh, ya... most likely. xD I'm thinking money gets you in quite a few places even if you're under age, luckily for little Emma.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamDone on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Oh definitely, been through my own share of fake IDs even without money :D

IamDone
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:27 pm

Hahaha, you know, I'm really not surprised at that for some reason. xD
... yay for never needing one? Lol. Most times when I've been out, it's been with older friends and we've just been very convincing... which sounds really wrong. Lol! I swear we never did anything! xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamDone on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:35 pm

Haha, I didn't even want one, my sister convinced me. :D

IamDone
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Lol. I love how it's your sister encouraging illegal activities. Hahaha xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamDone on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:44 pm

She's notorious for things like that. But she's not that horrible. She's actually the one who showed me this site.

IamDone
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:54 pm

Yeah? ^^ So she's a member in here too, or?
And I'm not saying she's horrible. Haha. xD It's not like she's giving you drugs, right?

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamDone on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Yeah, Dumbdora, she recently had a baby. Saw him for the first time on Thanksgiving, he was only a month. :)
And you never know with her, we used to smoke weed in our parents garage often XDD

IamDone
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:12 pm

Awww... that sounds downright adorable. =D "Uncle Donny" has a nice ring to it too, doesn't it?
Lmfao, and your parents didn't happen to smell it, or were they simply cool with it? =P Some parents are. Mine, however, would kill me if I ever had my brother smoking weed. Hahaha. Not that he doesn't without my help, but that's besides the point. xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!