Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Witching Hour

The Witching Hour

a part of “The Witching Hour”, a fictional universe by Grace Lynn.

You're a supernatural and you've been invited to spend a week in the countryside, so you can learn about other non-humans for college credits, of course. Only... Something isn't quite right about that creepy mansion.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Witching Hour”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Witching Hour

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grace Lynn on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Witching Hour"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grace Lynn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Witching Hour

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:55 pm

I would like to reserve the Unseelie Faery as a female. :)
Do the characters have to fall for the other of their species?
HeSayImBad...
HeProllyRight

Yayus.
Updates
-No Current Updates-
(Though you should join my new roleplay)

My OPEN Roleplays
-An Eternal Consequence-
4/6 Immortal and Human Spots Remaining (Fantasy)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

City
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CalleighElizabeth on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:30 am

I would like to reserve the female seraph please
All that is gold does not glitter,Not all those who wander are lost;

The old that is strong does not wither,Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,A light from the shadows shall spring;

Renewed shall be blade that was broken,The crownless again shall be king

CalleighElizabeth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stryk33 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:08 am

Hey there

I'm trying to submit a character profile right now but I think the site is having a funny moment.

To that end can I reserve the male witch slot? I'll try and upload the character profile again in a bit, when the site is co-operating with me :)

Many Thanks

Stryk33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:39 am

May I reserve a female Vampire please? 0u0
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:45 pm

You play Reckoning don't you!!!!!
I have returned!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Hmm--it looks amusing~ I'd like to reserve a spot for a male, seelie fey? I have always had a soft spot for pranksters and would like to be able portray one~ I will be able to post a character between today and tomorrow--provided that the reservation is alright with you~
I fell into that purgatory between waking and dreaming, the transient space existing between conscious and subconscious. It was beautiful... ephemeral. And I could not help but wish to stay forever.

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:01 pm

I'll reserve a female were one.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Can I have the male Were please?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grace Lynn on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:33 pm

OH. MY. GODS. I didn't think anyone had noticed this, until I happened to stumble on this page. :D Thanks, everyone for taking an interest and everyone who has reserved their spots will get them! (By the way, I'm still figuring this out, so the intro/rules/profile will continue to shift slightly until I get my profile in.)
MaliceInWonderland wrote:Can I have the male Were please?

Yes, yes you may. I once used that name (Malice) as a Halloween costume, so I could dress up as a creepy Alice Kingsley... [Grace Lynn wanders off]
AdmireAtStuff wrote:I'll reserve a female were one.

[Wanders back Oh! Uh, yeah sure. Your profile picture is awesome.
Igari wrote:Hmm--it looks amusing~ I'd like to reserve a spot for a male, seelie fey? I have always had a soft spot for pranksters and would like to be able portray one~ I will be able to post a character between today and tomorrow--provided that the reservation is alright with you~

Sure! Me too, I kind of based it off of Puck, from "A Midsummer's Night Dream". ^-^
Chloe De Luca wrote:You play Reckoning don't you!!!!!

I have... No idea what you're talking about. [Goes to Google] ...Woah... I have a mighty need...
Michaelis_xXx_Elly wrote:May I reserve a female Vampire please? 0u0

Yesh you may. =3
OH. MY. GODS. I didn't think anyone had noticed this, until I happened to stumble on this page. :D Thanks, everyone for taking an interest and everyone who has reserved their spots will get them! (By the way, I'm still figuring this out, so the intro/rules/profile will continue to shift slightly until I get the first profile in.)
MaliceInWonderland wrote:Can I have the male Were please?

Yes, yes you may. I once used that name as a Halloween costume, so I could dress up as a creepy Alice Kingsley... [Grace Lynn wanders off]
AdmireAtStuff wrote:I'll reserve a female were one.

[Wanders back Oh! Uh, yeah sure. Your profile picture is awesome.
Igari wrote:Hmm--it looks amusing~ I'd like to reserve a spot for a male, seelie fey? I have always had a soft spot for pranksters and would like to be able portray one~ I will be able to post a character between today and tomorrow--provided that the reservation is alright with you~

Sure! Me too, I kind of based it off of Puck, from "A Midsummer's Night Dream". ^-^
Chloe De Luca wrote:You play Reckoning don't you!!!!!

I have... No idea what you're talking about. [Goes to Google] ...Woah... I have a mighty need...
Stryk33 wrote:Hey there

I'm trying to submit a character profile right now but I think the site is having a funny moment.

To that end can I reserve the male witch slot? I'll try and upload the character profile again in a bit, when the site is co-operating with me :)

Many Thanks

It won't let me submit either! (Some crap about line 1403 or whatever) RAGE. But yes, I'd be happy to give you some magic-y blood. Err-- I, uh, I mean the dude witch slot.
CalleighElizabeth wrote:I would like to reserve the female seraph please

You got it! :)
City wrote:I would like to reserve the Unseelie Faery as a female. :)
Do the characters have to fall for the other of their species?

The spot's yours. And nope, actually the reason they're all locked inside is to... er... mingle. [Blush] <_< >_> Don't tell anyone, but the government's trying to see if crossbred children are possible. (Though the specifics won't be dealt with in this particular RP.)

Grace Lynn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stryk33 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Hey again

Thank you very much :)

Must say I'm glad its not just me, still can't upload my sheet.

I'll keep trying but let me know if you hear anything about it. It is quite distressing. ><

Many Thanks.

xx

Stryk33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:35 pm

I have the same problem with submitting my character.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CalleighElizabeth on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:03 pm

I am having the same issue submitting my application as well.

CalleighElizabeth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stryk33 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:20 pm

:S it must be a bug. You might have to re-post the Roleplay :S

Stryk33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grace Lynn on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:44 pm

I fixed it! Well... Sort of... Meh. Anyway, I made a new version. This may go without saying, but everyone has the same roles, so yeah. We're good. I also changed the 100x100 picture and was able to submit.
SECOND TRY.
Once everyone from this version as either A) submitted a profile or 2) responded in some way, I'll delete this version, to avoid clutter.

Grace Lynn
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!