Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Another Chance

Another Chance

a part of “Another Chance”, a fictional universe by pandalover.

Not many get a second chance after it feels like your life has been ruined. But when you are handed the opportunity do you use it to your advantage or slip back into to old habits.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Another Chance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Another Chance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Another Chance"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pandalover
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Another Chance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:16 pm

Could I reserve one of the female slots?
Edit: -Just read rules,- whoops.
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:23 pm

There are no reservations, I am doing it first come. I like it better that way because then you don't have people who reserve and then never make a character.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I'm assuming we are waiting for at least another few characters? Can't wait to start.
Socrates once said........ To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Yeah I would like to wait but if no one else joins we can start.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:22 am

Is a female still available? It says it is but I had to make sure.

lifebird
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:04 pm

Yes, there are two female roles left.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:49 pm

Ive sent my character, hope you like him

boultinator93
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThrillerNight on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:06 pm

I sent in a male role~! ^^

ThrillerNight
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:14 pm

Ill get working on it asap

lifebird
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Congratulations Gii_the_fallen, boultinator93,RPGRosa, and ThrillerNight! Welcome to the roleplay!

As for lifebird, and Chris1993 I said it was first come first serve and I accepted the characters in the order I received them. Thanks for the interest though.

Alright guys now that we have everyone let's get started!!

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:34 pm

Just so everyone knows, Gii_the_fallen had surgery on her arm and can't get on to post for a couple days. She gave us permission to use Leslie as an NPC until she returns.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:43 pm

Get better soon Gii :)

boultinator93
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:48 pm

Aww :( Hope you're not in pain Gii! You shall be missed during your absence.

And I just want to say I like this group of characters! They're all so different from one another.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:12 pm

I do too. Its nice to have everyone come form a different background. And I apologize I skipped the story along and now I am not sure how to respond to your last post.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:19 pm

Btw, ive sent you a message Rosa :)

boultinator93
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:10 pm

I see it! Unfortunately I mostly rp off my iPhone and weirdly enough it doesn't let me pm you back. I totally agree though! I adore spicing up a roleplay.

Also I edited my last post to make more sense :3

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:17 pm

Should we have it happen at the club like your character gets drunk and tries to kiss johnor somthing later happens an you just get a little crush at the club at first?

boultinator93
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Hm probably will start at the club she's a pretty forward person so she'll end up going for it

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:35 pm

I'm going to try and post something now to get Tesla upstairs with Danni and John

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!