Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Perseverance: The Contagion

Perseverance: The Contagion

a part of “Perseverance: The Contagion”, a fictional universe by mariamaeoccheto.

Are you fighting to live, or living to fight? And for those of you who are undead, well, dog eat dog, I guess.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Perseverance: The Contagion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Perseverance: The Contagion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Messiah on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:43 am

Echo_Rose wrote:@Messiah ive actually thought of killing one of my twins off sometime in the future. I do not believe there is a limit on how many characters your allowed to play. I think if you plan on your character being dead dead then maybe just change the profile saying that their dead but at the sametime i think that its up to the person playing the character. Hope that helps a little :)

It does, thanks. :)

Also, I wanted to do a little fun thing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yag41F7eCLU

That would probably be the theme song for Will at this point. I think it fits his mood pretty well right now.

It's also a pretty apt title for the situation too, since he literally does have a dead man's gun now.
Check out Eastbound, a zombie apocalypse story I'm writing on my own.

I may actually get back to this, now that I'm here again. Stay tuned!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Messiah
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThrillerNight on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:32 pm

RPGRosa wrote:You are such a wonderful roleplayer, I always enjoy reading your posts. :3
I love the brothers, they're hilarious! I plan on moving one of my characters to try and ransack a hospital for medical supplies perhaps your charries could do the same?
Also, another idea is maybe their truck breaks? It offers a range of options, reliance on others, time to fix it, a mission for them to complete.

Sorry I totally missed this somehow... @_@

Anywho~ thank you so much. *blushes* I'm glad you like them so much. I love reading your posts- you're writing is awesome! ^^

I like the idea about their truck- I think I might try to work it in later! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ThrillerNight
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mariamaeoccheto on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:19 pm

You'll all have to forgive me for my slacking. I get so busy with work and it literally makes me a zombie. Fitting, I know. I know... But in all seriousness I know I'm a shitty GM and I'm barely around and I don't get around to things all too quickly. I made these RPs when I didn't have as much work. Now I can't keep up!

In regards to Messiah's questions...
1) There is no limit to how many characters you play. A lot of our girls play multiple characters.
2) You can leave DEAD DEAD characters on the list. I like to keep them, just do. Idk why. Bio change to describe their fate would be appropriate though.

I'm going to catch up on my reading and hopefully spit out a few posts that are better than what I've been providing. Again guys, I'm so so sorry.

mariamaeoccheto
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Messiah on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:53 pm

Okay, so, another question. (I know. Shut up already, right?) This one is specifically for Maria and Rosa.

Are Benny and Andre going to be going to the farm mentioned in the earlier radio message? I want to introduce a new character at the farm - one who's not so nice. After all, the only threat they face shouldn't be just the zombies. The reason I ask is because the farm would be a good place to bring him/her in.

If they are planning on going to the farm (and even if they aren't) I'd like to introduce this character, possibly to them. Would you both be okay with that? There'd be conflicts and difficult choices and all that wonderful stuff. Plenty of chances for character growth!

Messiah
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Messiah wrote:Okay, so, another question. (I know. Shut up already, right?) This one is specifically for Maria and Rosa.

Are Benny and Andre going to be going to the farm mentioned in the earlier radio message? I want to introduce a new character at the farm - one who's not so nice. After all, the only threat they face shouldn't be just the zombies. The reason I ask is because the farm would be a good place to bring him/her in.

If they are planning on going to the farm (and even if they aren't) I'd like to introduce this character, possibly to them. Would you both be okay with that? There'd be conflicts and difficult choices and all that wonderful stuff. Plenty of chances for character growth!

YES! Sounds great. they will all be finding each other there - that's what I'm thinking

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Hey everyone, Maria wanted me to let everyone know that she won't be able to post for about 5 days to a week.
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:36 pm

Sorry for my absence everyone; I'll spare you all the sob story and just leave it at work, boyfriend visiting, and car troubles.

I plan on writing something tomorrow night, and if not, the following day. Thanks for your patience xoxo

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Messiah on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:08 pm

No worries! I mean, what could we do about it? Complaining certainly wouldn't help. The past week has been a little bit hectic for me as well. Good to see you back.

Messiah
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:24 am

Posting today you guys, I just wanted to mention Messiah I love the way you portrayed Noah's last few moments.

Glad to know that people in this roleplay are flexible with the outcome of their characters.

Just a random tidbit
Currently Benny and Andre are in town trying to get clothes and such for Andre, if anyone would want to run into them there they can

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Messiah on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:40 pm

Thanks! I actually have at least one more post planned for Noah before he officially kicks the bucket, maybe two, and it'll be a doozy. I hope.

Messiah
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:09 am

Hey everyone Ive started a new rp and id love y'all to join! It is fantasy based.

The Clave has destroyed the Accords, war is upon the Shadowhunters and downworlders and its all because of one person. Venetia Astrid, the Vampire Queen of Seattle Washington clan. She has broken the accords by killing a shadowhunter, thus going against Accords. Downworlders have now been choosing sides, some choosing the Shadowhunters and some staying with the Downworlders. Things are definately going to change in the Shadow World. Then there is Winni Bellefleur was just your ordinary human, at least thats what she has believe her whole life until she finds a letter on her beside table explaining to her about the Shadow World. Unknown that the fellow shadow hunter has been keeping tabs on her for a few years now. Everything changes for her, finding out she is a shadow hunter and actually has been living with a family of werewolves her whole life. She leanrs about the war that is coming and decides she wants to follow her parents path.

All information you need is on the front page of the rp and can be found here. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask in the OOC, hope to y'all there.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Thu May 09, 2013 3:11 pm

I know I've been away stupid long. and I'm sorry! I hope I haven't lost all of you. posting shortly.

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Messiah on Thu May 30, 2013 2:55 pm

Is this still alive? Nobody's posted in a while.

Messiah
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:25 am

Messiah wrote:Is this still alive? Nobody's posted in a while.

I know :( I've been waiting forever for someone to post in reply but I'm not sure who's with us anymore.

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!