Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dead Soul

Dead Soul

a part of “Dead Soul”, a fictional universe by PaperCoversRockB*tch.

"Forever cursed, forever damned. There is no hope for what you have wrought and it will bring about the darkness as the light guiding you slowly flickers out." This is Dead Soul.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dead Soul”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dead Soul

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PaperCoversRockB*tch on Thu May 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Waiting to see if AtlasAstrium is going to post. If she doesn't post by Saturday at this time then we will move on without her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PaperCoversRockB*tch
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Tue May 28, 2013 2:33 pm

ok I've posted

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Tue May 28, 2013 6:46 pm

I propose more faction options. I know you said you will add more as the interest grows but right now the rp as at a respectable size, any further growth would add more people we all have to be accountable for. Meaning : More people means a greater chance of the rp getting stuck because something so major has happened that the next in line to post can't be skipped over so lightly. The people we have are good, for more characters people can just make multiples.

But I digress. My main point is that there should be more diverse factions, the only diversity we have is Abyss guys because they are slightly chaotic good. We don't have any true neutral, evil, or any in between factions. I would really like to make a true villain that can be more involved than a single demon can be because he has to be killed eventually, but there are no evil, or chaotic neutral factions.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PaperCoversRockB*tch on Tue May 28, 2013 9:30 pm

There are factions of that nature, but I was kind of hoping to wait until we reached a certain point in the rp. I will add one such group into the glossary to show what I have in mind. Also, there is a true villain to the story, but that will come when our group reaches south. which makes it all the more important that everyone we already have posts, because the climax will be a result of their actions.

Finally, if you created your character to have them eventually perish, I suggest getting in contact with Atlasatrium, as she wants her character to be involved in something that I'm sure you would be able to help with.

PaperCoversRockB*tch
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed May 29, 2013 8:41 pm

I see, well thanks. When I said true villain I didn't mean THE villain of the story because I know you already have things like that in mind, I just meant like a villain who I actually intend to carry through to the end of the game, my demon can't leave Dead Root because that's where he really has power.

And thanks for the tip, I'll message her now.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PaperCoversRockB*tch on Wed May 29, 2013 9:29 pm

In that case, whatever you come up with once we leave Dead Root should be fine, including the creation of a faction for said character to belong to. Some small things will probably have to be changed to mesh with the roleplay, but nothing major, hopefully.

PaperCoversRockB*tch
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Thu May 30, 2013 11:43 am

Sorry I haven't posted recently, I'll catch up and post asap.

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!