Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gods Reborn: Titans Rising

Gods Reborn: Titans Rising

a part of “Gods Reborn: Titans Rising”, a fictional universe by almostinsane.

Long ago, the Titans were defeated by the Olympians and they ruled over the earth. However, in modern times, Kronos, the Titan Lord, is rising again. Not having the power to reenter the world as gods, they instead are now reincarnated as mortals.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gods Reborn: Titans Rising”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gods Reborn: Titans Rising

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:37 pm

Awesome. I'm sorry if Hades seems... stalkerish in the flashbacks. It's the best I can do when staying true to the source material. I'm going to say that Hades was slightly unhinged from being alone save for dead people for who knows how long.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:55 pm

sounds right to me xD
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Of course, if I rode up in a chariot and abducted my brother's and sister's daughter to make her my wife, refusing to take no for an answer, I would somehow be labeled a sex offender!

Wow... When you say it like that, it sounds... Kardashian.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:28 pm

@almostinsane No, actually I really loved it! :D I like Tom's/Hades character very much. And I loved the flash back, I could totally see him sitting brooding on his dark throne! It was awesome. I think as a whole it will work out well. Persephone can be what brings Hades back from the dangerous edge of his unhinged mind ;P As for the now and regarding the two well anything is possible :P

And as for Sex Offenderish . . . Well yes Lol, but of course we're talking about Greek Gods with little moral barriers, lol so it's a forgivable offense on your part ;P And totally Kardashian! LOL!

x
Last edited by DuBois_Scarlett on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Yep, definitely. I imagine that Hades had grown cold and apathetic whenever particular souls were brought to his attention and he administered justice in the same way.

Indeed. Anything is possible, now. :P

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:37 pm

:D This has really got me excited now! And now that I finally have time to post I intend to take advantage ;P Working on Persephone's next post as we speak, though I may wait a little while before posting Hera again . . . Maybe . . . lol

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:04 pm

I just love how Kardashian is a verb now xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:14 pm

@Dubois Can't wait.

@Malice They have made a big impact on American Culture. They're among the greats who made their name an American word like "Jeffersonian", "Washington", and "Reaganomics."

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:47 pm

That just proves we clearly have too much time on our hands.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:50 pm

@Malice LOL

And posted!!! :D

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Cool. I got to get off for the day, though. The library is closing for the day and my computer is with my brother, so I can't post for now.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:15 pm

That's fine :) I'm just trying to cram in as much posting as I can for all my RP's while I have the time :P lol

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:56 pm

I just realized we have only one hero in Orion. Maybe someone should at least take Odysseus?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Okay, so I know no one else has put images in their posts and I don't either usually. But that's exactly how O saw it when I wrote this post earlier and then I'm browsing through my tumblr and low and behold the gif appeared on my dashboard! I was like :O and I just had to add it too the post! :D

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Alright, is everyone ready for Chiron to start orientation? I can have Orion drag Artemis and Apollo to the room if that's okay.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:32 pm

Sounds groovy to me xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Ready to go! :D

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:35 am

Fine with me as well.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:35 pm

Finally, I have a little free time to post, wooo! RP is looking mighty grand so far.

Let's get this orientation party started ^^
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Alright. It should be up tomorrow. Can't post now. My brother took my computer and the library is closing.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!