Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Children in the Craters

The Children in the Craters

a part of “The Children in the Craters”, a fictional universe by Beach-Born-Boy.

A war is raging on the archipelago nation of Darkfell. In the midst of combat, two falling stars strike the shores of two of the islands, an odd discovery left in their craters. What unfolds from here could decide the war's outcome and Darkfell's fate.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Children in the Craters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Children in the Craters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:07 am

Awww Beach Boy, you're making this too easy for my char to get into interesting situations lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:12 am

I want the funny. I crave hilarity! :P
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:36 am

Hehehe I am sure lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Hey S1mon and Light, just a heads up, you guys can start whenever. ^^

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightANDDark on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:03 pm

I'm just gonna wait until S1mon posts before I begin to.

LightANDDark
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:33 pm

So Beach, now that all the main char slots are taken and up, will you pm us that info we need to know?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Yeah i'll get on it! On my phone right now so it could take a while, fair warning.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:15 pm

I got an idea. Hey Light, maybe those trinkets that our chars are wearing (the bracelet and amulet) second as communicator devices? For now, maybe they're not working thanks to those crash landings they had?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:58 pm

If you don't want my character you could, at the very least, decline it instead of leaving it in limbo.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:29 pm

My apologies for not getting around to fully reading it and having five minutes to give you feedback while balancing a job, school and re-integrating into civilian life after the soul crushing realization that I'm medically unfit for the one thing I really wanted to do in life, work in the Air Force. I'll go decline him now.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:07 pm

I plan on going into the Air Force myself so I understand why something like that would make you respond that way, but my post wasn't written in an antagonizing or annoyed context. I wasn't trying to seem like I was bitching you out about it, just a way of requesting some form of definite action. I've roleplayed with you before, I don't know if you remember me but we're cool bro.

How are you medically unfit?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Sorry man I've just been having a rough time. I see now I was being a dick and I didn't decline your character yet so I'll go check over him. It was some old respiratory problem they said should've cleared enough for me to go but halfway through they requested ALL medical records and kicked me out. Like come on, you couldn't have done that shit BEFORE I went it? Anyways, sorry again man just rough time.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:30 pm

Hey Beach Boy, how long do you think it'll be before we get to the next day and when can the Star Children start remembering things?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:43 pm

I've got a post lined up, just had to get to this point first. No worries. Light if you and S1mon would be cool with it, we can wrap it up in two or three posts easily.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:36 pm

Did you really kill off Milo's father there? Dang!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:57 pm

I'm a cold bastard. :)

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightANDDark on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:07 pm

@S1mon, hey dude. I am sorry, I seriously didn't see that you responded, thanks Zodia for PM-ing about that. I'll get on my post right away.

LightANDDark
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:44 pm

Hey Beach, I am going to have Estelle dream about the last few minutes before her crash. I wanted to ask about the meteor she was in. Was it an actual meteor, or more like a spaceship?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:49 pm

It was an actual meteor. Kind of like it was an egg that cracked on impact.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:18 pm

I only just now saw your PM and remembered to check back on the OOC. I don't think I should have my character a whole meteor crash into the earth bit since he's not one of the main star children, I wouldn't want to take away any significance. All the characters saw multiple meteors falls so they can only assume there are possibly more children like the one each found, so I'm just going to wait until the characters are back on their respective ships and have my character pop out, like he's been stowed away on the ship. That means it'll be a little bit before I post, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten about the rp.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!