Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Last Ones Left

The Last Ones Left

a part of “The Last Ones Left”, a fictional universe by Disarmhxc.

The Zombie Apocalypse rocked the world, it led to the Zombie War, which the humans ultimately lost.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last Ones Left”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Last Ones Left

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disarmhxc on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:06 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Last Ones Left"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Disarmhxc
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden World Builder Lifegiver

Re: The Last Ones Left

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:36 am

I am so joining this! :D

Although...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:42 am

My character is all done~!
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:21 am

Michaline is done ^^

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disarmhxc on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Love the characters so far! Just created mine finally, unfortunately won't have time to do anything before tonight.

Feel free to start posting, I'll be on tonight

Disarmhxc
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:55 am

Okay, I'm just letting you two know, I can't post every day, or post multiple times every day, either. However, I don't want to hold the role play up any, but I do ask that you kindly wait for me? Please? I would post now, but I have to go to sleep as I have to work tonight [I work midnights full-time, which is 10pm to 6:30am]

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disarmhxc on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:48 pm

No problem. Maybe Michaline decides not to go with Jason and Jess, but instead decides to follow along behind them at distance, maybe feeling safe that way? Just an idea

Disarmhxc
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:29 pm

Hey guys, I'm going to have to bow out of this. I simply do not have the time to keep up with this. So, just have Mic get eaten or something. Hope you two have fun!

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:06 pm

I have a character I could use from another post apocalyptic rp; My character can replace Naga's spot. Would you prefer I re do the character in the form of a Journal Entree?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:20 am

Your characters have been accepted so you can go ahead and post!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:19 pm

Just for the sake of having my character join up with yours without a bunch of useless solo roleplaying, is it cool if my next post starts off with him hidden somewhere in that cave? As if he stumbled across it, saw that it had been occupied, and lay in wait to ambush who ever returned?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Hmm? I don't see why not, though, I'm fairly certain, Jason probably would have had it barricaded and hidden pretty well. So you might wanna explain how he came across it, how he got in yadiyada and not just have him just pop up. Okay?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disarmhxc on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:03 pm

Hey Shaodow, I'd say what might work better is that your character sees Jason and Jess as they're returning to the cave and decides to follow them.

Disarmhxc
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:30 pm

It doesn't mention anywhere what the cave looks like on the outside, nor does it mention the construct of said barricade, so I'm struggling to find a way to do this. Do you think you could explain what it's supposed to look like, outside and in? Outside, like how will I describe it when my character sees it, and the barricade. The inside being what he should expect to see when they actually let him in; Placement of a fireplace within the cave, any miscellaneous tools or materials lying about, backpacks, things like that to help me be more descriptive.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disarmhxc on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:21 pm

I'll describe it in my next post. The roleplay started off with Jason already headed to the city, so there's only been a brief reference to it.

Disarmhxc
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:09 am

@Shaodow- I left an opening for you, if you wanna jump in.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:04 pm

Right on mate. I'll get to posting now

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:06 pm

I was having trouble coordinating what my character should be doing with what happened with yours, and I also had trouble understanding the barricade so I just did the best I can to explain him getting through it in a way that made sense. I hope it's ok

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disarmhxc on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Yeah, maybe to understand the barricade better...

Picture a hole instead of a cave opening. Now elevate that hole to a 30 degree angle with the highest point sloping into the rock face, and that's kinda what the cave opening looks like.

Now, as for the barricade, it essentially covers off the bottom half of the opening, leaving the top half (closest to the steep rock face) open.

Also, I maybe didn't describe the size of it either. This "cave" is really more comparable to a hole. Where Jason and Jess are sleeping would be pretty much right below the barricade, and the barricade is about 7 feet up from the floor of the cave, so your guy would have most likely been noticed right away.

The cave isn't very big, I said it had a height (or maybe depth is better) of about 7 or 8 feet. The opening is roughly 15 feet in diameter, and the cave isn't too much bigger inside. So the way I'd picture it, this cave would hold maybe 4 or 5 people "cozily".

If that paints a better picture of the cave.

Disarmhxc
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disarmhxc on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Also, not sure if I made reference to Jason's height, but he's not really a "giant", he'd be about 6'2" and around 180 to 200 lbs. Unless you were using the reference to demonstrate the size difference between your guy and Jason.

Disarmhxc
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!