Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom of the Strange

Kingdom of the Strange

a part of “Kingdom of the Strange”, a fictional universe by Inspector-Storyhead.

Tucked away in the countryside there is a school for gifted children of all ages, though their gifts are not what one might expect. The academy wants order and discipline, but the students want freedom.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom of the Strange”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Kingdom of the Strange

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspector-Storyhead on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:59 pm

This is the OOC topic for the roleplay "Kingdom of the Strange"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inspector-Storyhead
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Kingdom of the Strange

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:11 am

Will Grues be involved?
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:08 am

I'm interested in making a character. :D
Are pictures a necessity? Do you prefer pictures or would you prefer descriptive takes?
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspector-Storyhead on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:10 am

Thundergod1020- I don't actually know what you mean by "Grues" so I'm gonna say no?

TnevdaNai- Pictures or descriptions are both fine. You can choose either.

Inspector-Storyhead
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:51 am

This looks interesting. May I make a character?
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, look besides you, and your best friend will be there.
-Unknown

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspector-Storyhead on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:09 am

ShatteredWings22- Of course. Feel free.

Inspector-Storyhead
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspector-Storyhead on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:39 am

A quick tip: new characters should read the first post of the RP, as it addresses and sets the scene for all new players.

Inspector-Storyhead
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:40 pm

Hiya! I already have Ro as one of my characters but I would like to make another. Should I refrain from making another character?
And if I do make one, should I just start with the first post, or should my character already be involved?
(Anyways! I have a great idea for a bliss inducement ability, basically the person is capable of making the victim see pretty lights and relax them)
Castle

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspector-Storyhead on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Castiel_Told_Me_To- Since we have a shortage of characters right now, I'd say go for it, but perhaps keep Ro as your "main character" and make the other a background character (maybe more NPCish?) who is already in the academy.
PS that actually sounds fairly similar to an idea I had for waaay later (Spoilers!) but go right ahead. This sounds like it could turn out interesting.

Inspector-Storyhead
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:50 pm

Okie dokie thanks! I would like to focus mainly on Rouge, but I just love the bliss inducer so much so I wanna snatch it before anyone can have it.

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skycatdog on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Hello! I submitted a character. Although admittedly, I should have gone over a few details here first o-o. I'm a bit new to this site and all. If any details of my character don't fit in with anything, just let me know! Thanks, sorry for bothering and posting and all xD

skycatdog
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspector-Storyhead on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:21 pm

skycatdog- Don't worry about it. Your character looks just fine, and if you've got any questions about anything just ask and I'll try to answer as best I can.

Inspector-Storyhead
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skycatdog on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Okay then. So, how do I tell a character has been accepted, and when can I begin roleplay? Only real questions for now. Also dunno if you can pm on this site >_>

skycatdog
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspector-Storyhead on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:34 am

skycatdog- Well I can tell you right now that your character has been accepted, and to start, please read the first post under the "posting" tab or "activity" tab, as it's sort of an intro to all new characters. After reading that, you can begin whenever you like. And if you look under my username on the right here, you should see a PM button, should there be anything you want to ask me privately. --->

Inspector-Storyhead
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspector-Storyhead on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Just a heads up: I'll be starting school again soon and may not be able to contribute as often. I hope you all understand. I'll still try and write as often as I can.

Inspector-Storyhead
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspector-Storyhead on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:18 am

Inspector-Storyhead wrote:A quick tip: new characters should read the first post of the RP, as it addresses and sets the scene for all new players.

(reposting for the convenience of new players)

Inspector-Storyhead
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspector-Storyhead on Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:59 pm

I'm sorry I've been so inactive lately, and they'll have to continue to be for a bit longer as I may soon be without internet access again. Thank you for your patience and feel free to go ahead without me until I can be online longer. So sorry for any inconvenience u-u

Inspector-Storyhead
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!