Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marvel's: The Order

Marvel's: The Order

a part of “Marvel's: The Order”, a fictional universe by Vix.

Its 2013 and its the era of the superheroes. Read inside for more information.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marvel's: The Order”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Marvel's: The Order

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:27 pm

I'll go ahead and give info on Lina and Basil:

Lina
Youngest child of Logan Howlett and best friends with Victory, Benjamin, and Basil. She seems to get along with virtually everyone - While she's very understanding and compassionate, like all Howletts, she's not someone you want to piss off. While she's more initially mellow than her father and siblings, she's three times as aggressive when you've riled her up. She has both her father and mother's powers (Chronovision & Enhanced Condition) and never made it past the seventh grade but is a genius nonetheless. She is a habitual smoker and tinker(er?).

Basil
He's a criminal mastermind like his father and has made his fortune dealing drugs and stealing various valuable items and intelligence. He's a regular Prince Charming - Even if his relationships with women have only ever lasted long enough for him to show them his bedroom and then his door. He possesses Lordship over most forms of nature, son of an Ecopath who is also an Eco-terrorist. He doesn't have any real friends besides Orfelina for secret fear of feeling their shame of his occupation as well as fear of growing a guilty conscience due to the possibility of harm befalling them on his account.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Just an FYI, I posted Johanna and Gunnar's post together because at the moment they have much of the same opinion. Normally I'll do separate posts. Hopefully that's alright!
(I also edited it to add in Amanda's bits)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:26 pm

I would like to first apologize if anybody finds my post too long. It was never supposed to be like this, but it just sort of happened. D:

Thing is, I had to have Loki make some depressing speech at the end, so yeah xD Hope you all enjoy Loki's dismal yet creepiness, combined with Asbjorn, 'The guy who thinks he is the voice of reason'.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:54 pm

It was fine, Joker! Loved it.

Also, if anyone feels that my last post was too scarce, please let me know and I will spruce it up some.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:28 am

Sorry I haven't post yet. I'm unsure where to go with my characters really. Is there a base? Or is it really anywhere that they can go?

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:11 pm

Since Victory stalked them to their last base, Astrid's home is sort of their temp base. Someone could suggest an outing to go find a new base. ^^

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:54 pm

• Suggest breaking up into four groups of two and base hunting.
  • Discuss public relations.
  • Initiate conversation on the next mission.
  • Initiate conversation concerning new equipment.
  • Initiate conversation implicating that some parents are getting suspicious.
  • Initiate conversation concerning the matter of Victory snooping around and the various threats she currently poses; Blowing cover too early, endangering missions, etc.
  • Make breakfast/Hang out.
  • Go to work.

Seems writer's block is abundant in many of the RPs I'm in lately; Here's a few ideas for posts. Sorry I haven't been able to get up Lina and Basil's CSs. I may have to just do it all via Notepad on my iPhone x.x

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:59 pm

For anybody concerned, I am still here - just hovering and thinking about how to post ^^

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:34 am

Hey guys! Ruby has mysteriously gone missing and I can only assume something personal popped up. I will have posts for Amanda and Junior up ASAP! Astrid's will follow Ásbjorn and Loki's.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:33 am

Working on it! ^^ Should be done tonight.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:46 pm

I'm working on finishing up Basil, but I will post Orfelina by the weekend. How's everyone doing, by the way? C:

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:26 am

I'm doing beautifully! Not sure about everybody else.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:50 pm

How am I doing? Yeah, alright I think :)
I was waiting for Falron to post, but I think I'll just go ahead a post tonight anyway.

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:25 am

Silent...

I'll send out PMs

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:02 am

Well this is slowing down ._.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:36 am

Sorry sorry! I've got the next few days completely clear so I should be able to post!

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falron on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:40 am

OMG! I'm sooo sorry! I wasn't aware anyone was waiting for me to post! I couldn't think of much to write for Ben that would be of acceptable length and Victory at the moment doesn't have any other of the characters to interact with. But I'll write up something real quick.

SO SORRY D:

Falron
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:16 pm

Posted! Yaaaay ^^

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:40 pm

*princess wave* Thank you for such generous posts. I will be working on posts for Astrid, Amanda, and Anthony soon.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:52 am

I will have Astrid and Anthony posts up soon. Also, for those of you scratching your heads about why it mentions them flying there but also them on motorcycles (or in a car if you want) the idea was pretty much Astrid using her powers to solidify light into a sort of, well. Road in the air that would fade behind them. Kudos for no traffic!

Feel free to reply in the meantime and even approach Astrid or Junior before I post. If you have writer's block, you can PM me for a collab with one of the characters under my command at the moment c:

Vix
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!