Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Coffee in Hell

Coffee in Hell

a part of “Coffee in Hell”, a fictional universe by WingedOctopus.

To preserve the balance of the Mediaolum: the sacred goal of the Guardians of heaven and hell. But when half of the Guardians lose their memory, all they've worked for is in peril. | A romance with some drama and a heaping of torture! (ALWAYS OPEN!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Coffee in Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Coffee in Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Is thAT BEA AND PUPPYCAT AHHHHH

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:15 pm

*thick French accent*
Aaaaah oui! Let ze world feast its eyes on Charlie!

Haha I'm working on him now :)
Silence is the virtue of fools.

~Sir Francis Bacon

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:59 am

Hmm...

I think we should get the roleplay started out at least. Call me paranoid, but I don't want this thing dying before it begins. I mean, the last RP I tried to join before this one did just that.

I'm sure it'd be good to start now anyway, seeing as most people are done. ~~~

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:31 am

:D I like the way you think Pants.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:00 am

I'm third for that idea. :D

I won't be doing anything today anyway. Its a Snow Day here in Canada like it is every day in Winter. ^^

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:10 pm

It might take me a bit to post given my frankly Hellish schedule for the next two weeks, but I totally, um, fourth… quadruple… I agree. XD

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Alright, it's about time we start! And I had wanted to start within two days. Stupid, foolish octopus.

Okay... so uh... *sweats profusely* I usually make the first post on my own role-plays but for whatever reason I cannot get my thoughts together for this! ^^;; So instead of waiting for me to get my sh*t together, would anyone else like to start off? Either perhaps one of the amnesiacs waking up for the first time after the lightning bolt, or one of the unharmed ones sadly and anxiously entering the infirmary where they have been placed? Just go ahead and shoot if you think you can kick this off, no need for permission qup forgive my unconfidence in myself

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:49 pm

I've got a late night lecture until 8 tonight, but if no one's posted by then - I'll try to toss up something afterwards, or in the morning at the very latests. Just a matter of finding the time this week. ^^

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:05 pm

Wellio, I'd be more then welcome to write the first post. I have nothing to do anyway. If my brain cooperates, that is. I don't want Artsy Fartsy to have to post right after his little lecture...So I might as well do my good deed for the day. You can thank me later.

I'll get the first post up soon....maybe. I make no promises O_O. I don't know what I'm getting myself into.

To be quite honest, usually in RPs I like to wait until some other people post so I can see what to do and not to do. But, of course, maybe this one time. :D

Unless someone else wants to post first...

Cause, ya know...

Ya can.

EDIT A HALF AN HOUR LATER: Damn, I feel good.

If there's anything wrong with the post, please say somethin'. ;D
Last edited by SailorTitan on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:34 pm

D'aww. Artsy fartsy? I feel so loved. Also thank you for posting then, it looks wonderful to me. Just got home! I'll probably post in a little while :)

EDIT: How do ya'll put that neat little fancy line in your posts that separates areas and..things..and whatnot >.>

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:52 pm

You're very muchly welcome! :D It was no problem... I had nothing to do.... All dayyyy.

And to do the pretty line thing is simply typing [hr] [/hr] (without the space in between, of course)

I mean, I think that's what you're asking for. O_O

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Not sure if I should post. Yuuji is going to

FREAK

THE

FUCK

OUT

Also, cARTer, here.

Code: Select all
[hr][/hr]

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:58 pm

NOOO! Post, FammyPammy! I want to see him freak out and lose his balls.

You go and type up your shit before I eat you. •,..,• *scary face*

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Yes! That was what I was looking for. :D Thank youuu gais.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:11 pm

Writing my post at the moment.

However, I want to clarify something. I am having Yuuji suffer an injury as well. This will not give him serious amnesia like the others, but I feel it'd add more realism to the situation if someone was hurt, but did not lose their memories. (Well, I'm giving him a brief period where he doesn't remember the moments RIGHT BEFORE the lightning struck, but this is also to add to the realism.)

Basically, he's slightly injured and will need to be reminded what was happening just before FUCKING LIGHTNING ASSHOLE the accident? happened. BUT

HE

WILL

STILL

ANGST

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:17 pm

That sounds realistic enough, bro. I was thinking before that they can't just come out of a lightning disaster and be like HAHAHA! I AM IMMUNE TO GETTING HURT! HAHAHA! YOU GUYS LOST ALL YOUR MEMORIES, SUCKERS! all okay and stuff...

I'm excited to read your posts, Fammy and ArtsyPoo

This is gonna be fucking great.

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:01 pm

This is flashback. This is Yuuji in a flashback.

This is a thought.

This is a quote, an action (such as coughing), or NPC speaking.

This is speech.

I am Pants.

ALSO HOPE YOU LIKIES~ <3

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:04 pm

Yay! I love it! Considering all I saw in that post was Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink

I was reading it over and I really wanna reply....but Imma wait till others post first! :3 Good job, by the way.

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:33 pm

Aaah! I may not be able to post tonight, but I will probably be able to tomorrow. Great job on your posts, though :)

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:39 pm

I'll post as soon as possible- sorry if that does take a bit, like I said, I'm incredibly busy this week. D:

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!