Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Coffee in Hell

Coffee in Hell

a part of “Coffee in Hell”, a fictional universe by WingedOctopus.

To preserve the balance of the Mediaolum: the sacred goal of the Guardians of heaven and hell. But when half of the Guardians lose their memory, all they've worked for is in peril. | A romance with some drama and a heaping of torture! (ALWAYS OPEN!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Coffee in Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Coffee in Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:35 am

First of all the title of this roleplay totally sucks and I know it. ^^;

I'm hoping for this to be casual, which is a minimum of one post every three days, unless you tell us beforehand. Like I'm going away Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving, but I will make arrangements so that the roleplay will survive without me. I'll keep myself in a situation so that it will be fine.

Also, I don't really think we're going to fill up all 12 roles and it would suck to leave someone hanging without a romance partner. So I just put it like that so that people will know we have tons of spots, but we may have to squoosh if in two or three days we don't have enough people to start. I definitely want to start within two days.

Let's see, am I missing anything else...? Well, I wrote up this plot within an hour at midnight Sunday, so if there's any plot holes/questions, shoot em at me.

BTW, you can call me Winged, Wing, Wingy, Octo, W8, whatever, I don't really care. C:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Coffee in Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:14 am

Hey, I'm making the female angel 2 right now, i'll submit it soonish :D
Have a nice day!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:41 am

I shall address you as Wingy~!

I, FamishedPants, have my eye on Human Male 2 (But rulesies said reservations don't technically mean much). Anywho, just wanted to let you know!

ALSO

I am God | I am the lord of this role-play, the eternal queen of this cosmos. I am Jaws with lasers mounted on my back and gigantic bat wings wielding Excalibur and an orbital laser built by Zeus as a team of black unicorns tow my Morgan-Freeman-endorsed jet ski. Please don't give me a hard time if I ask you to do something.

Are you currently single? Because this rule made me realize I love you. <3

I mean, what man could resist a shark with friggin lazers? OR FRIGGIN ONE THAT HAS WINGS AND WIELDS EXCALIBAH OR HAS ORBITAL LAZERZ AND FRIGGIN BLACK UNICORNS OR MORGAN FREEMAN OFRTTEPFGWDUOIHpuoahqrwgvfpodusahc apuawgod h9upqwhr gpu9ohwq gposahgd pu;owghads

*Takes a very deep breath*

Okay so anyway I've got my eye on Human Male 2~

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:08 am

The title is really what attracting me to this RP. I just had to click on it because the title was so unique and---

Ahem. Hi! ^^ I'd like to reserve/take/Idon'tknowwhattocallit The....Demon Female 1. :D

I'll probably start working on it...but I have work to ruin my life this week (like every week) So, I'll try to at least send in a WIP and try to get it done after that. ^^;

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:00 am

Oh hey whoa people are interested in this what

Okey-doke, I'll keep my eye on those spots for y'all. I know I'm so weird with reservations but I can't tell you how many times I've had something reserved for days and then the sheet that comes in is just rubbish and I lost time because of it and agihgiwvyouyg ;u; But I'll give you guys first pick, yknow, read yours first before anyone else's.

@FamishedPants: oh hey yay marriage I'm down widdat :D *flounces into sunset* somebody named FamishedPants is good with me. And Wingy. Omg yes.

SailorTitan: Oh wow really? I love you!

[e]

Oh hey wow! I just noticed that the first two people here are interested in the characters that are in relationships with each other, Human Male 2 and Demon Female 1! Coolsies!

[e]x2

And I just realized that I made two out of the four angels gay. Oh the irony! XD

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi this looks awesome! Exactly what my soul needs right now ;P I'll see what people come up with and make a character to fit the gap! :D

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Yo Wingy, wtf? We're all disappearing into the sunset to get married and you say you love someone else? And a girl too?!.... Well... I mean if you love us both then.... there's the physical showing of your love to us which means... two girls.... one me......

Alright forget all that first shit I'm an accepting person.

Hmm....

I feel like joining about five different roleplays in the span of three days is taking a toll on me. I guess I'll start this RP's character app soon though! I just prefer waiting to see another app first before I start. D:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:49 pm

Hello! May I please reserve the second female Demon? Thank you! :)

P.S. I LOVE MORGAN FREEMAN OH MY LAWD
Silence is the virtue of fools.

~Sir Francis Bacon

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomerang on Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Hmmmmm. This seems really interesting... I'll reserve human female 2. I have no life so she'll be up tonight or at the latest tommorow. eff my maths test

Boomerang
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:34 pm

That sounds great everyone! And @famished, I really ought to start my app as GM, huh...? ^^; I WILL DO THAT RIGHT AWAY! She'll be up by tonight. Updating the info page for everyone's WIP apps C:

shut up famished POLYGAMY AWAAAAAY!

@Boomerang: *hissing whisper* eff your maths test

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomerang on Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Hey... I have a question. Do you think Lolita would be an appropriate name? I'm really loving it for this character, but I'm not sure about the negatve connotations.... It's a bit iffy. She'd probably be nicknamed Lo.

Boomerang
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:39 pm

@ladygeekiness: Ahhh I love your WIP so much so far! :D

For everyone, I also just noticed something that I really should make more clear before more WIPs come in. ^^;;;

IMPORTANT! Dead humans do not become angels/demons. You must be born an angel or demon. Dead humans either go to Heaven, Hell, or the Mediaolum depending on how they live their life, but they don't gain wings/powers. Magic is common in the three realms though, so they could learn magic if they wanted.

[e]

@Boom (can I call you Boom? Boomy?): Oh, I don't care! Lo actually is really adorable! :D (I always thought Lolita was such an adorable name, probably why they chose it for the name of the... underage... little girl... *sweats* ANYWAY.)

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:13 pm

Aww, Fammy Pammy, (you have received a nickname from yours truly, Famished :3) don't be jelly... because jelly belongs in a jar >.> We can all get married off in the sunset.... Fammy Pammy, Wingette (you have received a nickname, Wing :3) and me.

A better love story then twilight.

Don't cry.

Ermm....I know I came here to tell you something... Ermmmmmm......Ohhh! Imma use this crazy ass lady as a FC. Not that it matters....Hahahahhaha. I don't know. ;3;

Oh and Graphicy Panicy! (you have also received a nickname, Graphic :3) I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE! DANGOS!

And to end my useless post off...

HAHAHAHHA She got kicked.... >:D

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:42 pm

(Damn. Haven't popped onto this site in a while but I plan to get back into the swings of things right quick, just bare with me.)

Anyhow, just figured I'd toss a little something up in the O.O.C while I figure out what character slot I'm up to tackling.

Hope to see some accepted sheets to get an idea of what's what and who's who! Exciting stuff, folks.

PS. I feel like I just stumbled into a nick-name-o-rama.

P.S.S. Any rules to the type of image you'll accept for FC's? Real life, artsy stuff, Nick Cage face-swaps? Just point me in the right direction, ladyface.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:50 pm

"Ladyface". Yes. This is the ultimate nickname.

And anything's fine for pictures! C:

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:01 pm

Mhm, Ladyface is my default nickname, I've found that it's less offensive then just calling ya'll woman. With that in mind, feel free to call me ManPants. Or ya' know, whatever you'd like.

But hm. No preference, huh? Alrighty then, freedom, I'll see what I can do.~

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Well then, Hello ManPants. Can I call you man-with-smiley-face-shirt-over-his-head?

Just kidding. -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Y'all can just call me....

IHfiudshafuiahfuias

Those exact letters in order. -_-

Just kidding. -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:19 pm

Evening, IHfiudshafuiahfuias - or perhaps Ladyface Mach II. Not that Winged-Lady-Face Mach I isn't still good, I just need to keep track of all this estrogen in numerical order.

Anywhoozles; Hey, hi, how's it going? Nice to meetcha'.

Sincerely,
Man with a smiley face shirt over his head-pants.

Update: Despite all of the reservation rules, count me in for totally vital role of Male Angel Numero Dos.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:42 pm

@SailorTitan: Oh God you haven't even filled in your character's sheet yet and I'm already in love with and freaking terrified of her my God look at her FC that's some demonic stuff! <33

@Artik: Hot diggety dog, Male Angel 2 would be the one paired with my Amy Finch! :D Hola, lover~ *bedroom eyes*

On that note, I just put up my angel's sheet. Everything's done except for the quote, because I suck at quotes and it takes me forever to come up with something witty. Also, I haven't proofread it because laaazyyyyy! I will eventually.

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:50 pm

@Wingette: Mehehehehe. I'm glad you like her so far. I'm... slowly... still working on her (I have another tab open to talk to y'all in the OOC chat here because you need to know how I'm pulling this shit off.).

And...erm...I'm looking at your character, Wingette! (and I have another tab open >:3) and I love her so far!

May I ask, though...WTFFFFF is she pulling out of her back in the last GIF?

A feather? O_O

Looks painful.

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!