Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Mortal Instruments: The Circle has Risen

a part of “The Mortal Instruments: The Circle has Risen”, a fictional universe by GreenGentleman.

It's 2050 and The Circle has Risen, destroying New York City as their first act against the Clave, and this ragtag group of Shadowhunters and Downworlders will take it into their hands to retrieve The Mortal Instruments.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mortal Instruments: The Circle has Risen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenGentleman on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:00 pm

Don't forget the password!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GreenGentleman
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Mortal Instruments: The Circle has Risen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:10 pm

Demon's Fate by Within Temptation, and number 5. Can I reserve Ash Stymest please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenGentleman on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Yes you maaay, c: Thank you!

GreenGentleman
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:33 pm

Hi, may I please reserve Jackson Rathbon? I just have a thing for were wolves, and I'm like a crazy fan girl when it comes to Jackson!! I think the number one reason, because I am a girl and I just MIGHT find him amazing. I only said might, didn't say I do! *But Wolfie, you did say that*

My favorite song is This will be the day By Jeff Williams feat: Casey Lee Williams, this song is like made for me! XD not really, but anyway, the number you left out is 5.

*EDIT* Sorry, I just remembered I don't have the time to make a CS, so if I come back in a day or two, I'll see what spots are still open and I might reply and try to reaply to this RP, please and thank you!
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenGentleman on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:36 pm

I fan girl hard for Jackson, xD, so totally understandable. He's sortofamazing. <3 And he's reserved for you!

I can't believe no girls have been reserved yet, haha. This might be the first role play I've ever been in where people are reserving the guys. c:

GreenGentleman
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:07 pm

It's been ages since I've read these books, but can I reserve the Beta Werewolf? With the possible option of changing his FaceClaim to this?

And damn, favorite song? Tough question. But let's say Remembering Sunday, All Time Low.

Annnd cinco.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenGentleman on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:12 pm

Si, and I changed the face claim for you as well.

GreenGentleman
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:13 pm

Gracias o/

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:57 pm

Muahahah.. looks like I'm breaking the "no-female-reservation" streak >:3

May I please reserve FC: Candice Accola? As for the passwords, you forgot number 5~ >which is fine, because I, personally, only like even numbers owo|<

As for my favourite song...oh my....erm......well, one of them would absolutely have to be 'Alice's Theme' by Danny Elfman <3 Such a gorgeous composition~
Last edited by Ever on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenGentleman on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:01 pm

It was bound to happen sometime, ;). I, too, only like even numbers. Unless it is a number like 11, since 1+1=2, which is an even number.

She's reserved for you. (:

GreenGentleman
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:08 pm

@Green Thank you~ I'll have her up today x3

Oooh...good point... I also adore 44 because 4+4= 8 < my favourite number in the universe~~

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:24 pm

May I reserve Amber Heard please?

Also:I can reserve a male if needed.

You forgot 5 and my favorite song is Explosions by Ellie Goulding. ^_^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenGentleman on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:26 pm

Reserved for you, (:

GreenGentleman
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:29 pm

May I please reserve Thing #2 Emma Roberts FC but change her FC to Taissa Farmiga

[Edit]
Oh gosh I almost forget

My favorite song is Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus & you skipped number five.?

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:34 pm

Do you think that I could possibly change the FC from Amber Heard to Jenna Louise Coleman?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenGentleman on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:50 pm

@Emmie_Hoeller, yes you may, and I'll change the FC in a moment.

@BleedingLover, that's fine, (:

GreenGentleman
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:44 pm

Hey, could I please reserve the right hand man, Aaron Johnson?

You left out the number 5 and my favourite song at the moment is, Just Another Girl by The Killers.

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenGentleman on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:47 pm

You most definitely can, c:

Judging by your favorite soooong, would your username have anything do with Mister Brightside, by the Killers?

GreenGentleman
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:52 pm

Possibly, haha xD
I thought it was clever at the time.

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenGentleman on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:58 pm

It's pretty epic either way, c: and that's probably one of my favorite songs from them. :3

GreenGentleman
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!