Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Final Bite

The Final Bite

a part of “The Final Bite”, a fictional universe by Unwritten~.

After years of being the in the shadows, vampires finally start hunting down hunters. What happens when the leader of said hunters finally decide to take action? Blood.. War.. Chaos... [More Info. Inside] (Many roles!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Final Bite”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Final Bite

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:01 am

Alrighty

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:03 am

Hey :3 this looks proper good!!! Could I take Kellan Luts, Hunter 6, and if you wouldn't mind could I create my own character? I'll discuss with you who she is and what her role would be :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bellamy120 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:51 am

Hello! Could I take Hunter 2, Jared Padalecki.

Bellamy120
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:02 pm

Finally finished and submitted the cs for vampire number 5 :] hope you like him!
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:28 pm

MoonlightWraith::
He's great :D Yes, go ahead and shoot me a PM or IM me, doesn't matter. We have things to discuss! :P

@Bellamy120::

Sure, go for it. :)

@Bromander::
Yeah I do, he's accepted. :D

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Finished with Luke. Hope he's alright c:

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:24 pm

I would love to play one of the vampires in this roleplay but I can't tell if any are still available. If one is,I figured it out, :) I would love to take the 2nd vampire, but would it be ok if we change his face claim to Max Theriot? I would love to reserve him because this sounds like a pretty awesome story. If blood is just the beginning then who knows what could be next in the realm of possibilities. I also really like the idea of fairies and werewolves :).
Let me know!
Mist

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:00 am

@Chloe::
He's great! :)

@Mist::
Reserved for you, definitely! I'll change the face claim now.
Can't wait to see your character. ^-^

Everybody! Sorry it's taking me forever to finish my own characters. They, hopefully, will be done tomorrow evening.. Tuesday at the latest. :)

About extra characters.. If anyone has an idea for one I do not mind you throwing the idea at me. However, I would like the gender ratio to stay relatively even.
Thanks. ^-^

On that note.. Does anyone want me to start a "relationship thread" or anything of those sorts? Also, if anyone has ideas for this role-play.. Throw them out there. I'm game for anything. :D

- Unwritten

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPgamergirl on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:30 am

Hello there!

Like the plot! I see it is almost getting ready to play so I may I reserve the last role vampire 3?

"Blood's only the beginning!" really strong sentence!

Thank you! I will be quick to make a character when you reserve it for me

RPgamergirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:30 pm

Yes, reserved for you. :)
We have one hunter left to get snatched up..
Then, once all the WIPs are finished up and I get my characters done as well.. We will start.

As for now I'm planning for Wednesday. Maybe tomorrow but I'm not too sure yet.

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:28 pm

Well.. I'm all about relationship threads..so I vote we should have one~ \^w^/

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bellamy120 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello. I can't pm yet because apparently you have to have 10 post, but I got your message. If you would like to start on Tuesday I will definitely try to make that goal.

Bellamy120
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bellamy120 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:15 pm

Never mind, I'm back on track for Wednesday but I'm still going to try to catch up for tomorrow. I post what I have so far.

Bellamy120
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:23 pm

Sounds good, Bellamy. :)

Well, Leader Hunter boy is up. :D My little vamp should be up by tomorrow.

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:24 am

Finished Fletcher :) Hope he fits :)

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:07 pm

He's great! :D

Should be finishing Teagan soon!

So.. was the relationships thread a no go or yes? O.o

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:55 am

Yyyaayyy, Teagan is finished! :)

If anyone wants their character(s) to be tied to one of mine just message me! I'm sure we can think up some ideas. :D

Okay, so I am wanting to start this role-play tomorrow. However, Hunter Four still needs to be taken. He's the last one! Get the word out so we can start soon.

I hope everyone is still here!!

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyLily on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Ok question. In the characters already written I'm counting 14 but then I'm counting 14 as the number of characters possible yet one character is still open. Am I going crazy or miss counting or something? What do you all see/count?

SkyLily
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:57 pm

I have an extra character, Melanie is none of the reservable characters, she's an extra

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:56 pm

Yeah, sorry about that!

About to update the Info. page.. ^.^

I would like to start now but I think we might need to wait for that last role filled. If it isn't by today I suppose I will take on said role.

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!