Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fatal Connection

Fatal Connection

a part of “Fatal Connection”, a fictional universe by Unwritten~.

Three pairs of people have one connection: Their demise if they don't fall in love before a three month time limit. [More Info. Inside! Roles Open!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fatal Connection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fatal Connection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:16 pm

I. am. so. excited.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:22 pm

slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:28 pm

... π♥

I am legitimately impressed. much bamf. so swag. very wow.

I can't even begin to express or convey how seriously awesome that is. #datass #wootattoos

EDIT: that's going in my deviantart favorites.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:19 pm

:D

I'm glad that was my first FC fanart XD Thank you for commissioning me XP I ran out of stamina halfway through and I became So doge. Much wow. Very arts.

-glances around- now....for my next victims... >:)

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Artik needs to stop playing video games and finish Travis..then go post for another RP he should be posting in tonight. (All of this needs to occur with short methodical breaks with which to spend a solid three minutes gawking at that Fan-Art before returning to his duties.)

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:20 pm

All very noble tasks, Artik, very noble indeed

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:12 am

@Unwritten:I just wanted to let you know that I finally finished Clara Rose. If there's anything I need to change let me know. ^_^

Also:I'm sorry it took so long to finish.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:36 am

@ Bleeding. Seriously, bravo. I suddenly feel the need to stop goofing off entirely in the OCC and get my ass into gear. Clara is pretty damn kick ass.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:14 am

Thanks. ^_^ Making the characters are always my favorite part, they just take forever to finish sometimes.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:47 am

May I reserve the Guardian Angel?
I'll try to get him done asap

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:40 pm

Travis is done, aside from a few likes/dislikes/fear tweaks I might decide to do. Lemme know if there are any issues story-wise, and how you plan for it to mesh up with his Witchy-Counterpart.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:52 pm

Aww, sad face!

I wanted to pop in and say, and I do quote, "Fatal Connection, FATAL CONNECTION! I wish to be the last role, the guardian angel! Pwease, pwease, pwease, pwetty pwease?"

*Ahem*

But it would appear that I've been beaten to the punch. Poop. Well, this does look dreadfully fun, and I am sad that I shan't be joining you loverly folks. Have lots of fun!

Also, @Artik, yo! How's it been?

EDIT: Stupid auto-correct... Making it say fateful instead of fatal.... I've fixed it now, but...
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:10 am

@ Shi-bang, Shi-bang! Heyo, mate. It's been swell, you? Here's to hoping you still might be able to join us. :D o/

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:18 pm

-whistles-
This still alive and kicking?

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:25 pm

I was wondering the same thing...

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:26 pm

I'm just a third-party outsider with no stake in the situation, but it appears that Unwritten is still here, he/she even visited RPG today.

My assumption is that there's an awkward sort of situation present, which can be described as follows: someone asked for the role, but didn't follow the RP's instructions, however, someone else asked about the role afterwards, but did so through the proper channel.

The question then becomes, who gets the part? Do you give it to the one who asked first, or to the one who followed directions?

As far as I'm concerned, since this really isn't that serious to me, the proper response is to give it to the person who asked first. After all, the general rule of thumb on RPG is, in fact, "first come, first served."

This was implied by my previous post, but it may not have been 100% clear. I'm sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

@Artik, it goes quite well. School and life is busy, but it's good that way. I like to stay busy. I do, however, wish that the roleplays that I'm in would pick back up again. Everyone seems to be on a temporary hiatus, and it makes me sad; I miss playing the games. That's quite enough about me though, I'm glad to see you're doing so well! I do hope this kicks back up again for you. It's very interesting. :3

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:07 pm

Well, if we're talking about the guardian angel, he was picked up a few days ago...his name is Drippy. He's the last one who was accepted. The main page hasn't been updated to reflect the character page.

What I find odd is that none of the new characters submitted have been accepted. Travis and Clara are both done, eh? The only character we're missing is the GM's. :/

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:24 pm

Well... In that case... This is really awkward, no?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:37 pm

Dun worreh, the front page is misleading. And Psycho requested the spot two pages ago in the OOC. :)

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:46 pm

Kyaa~! Sumimasen~! (シ_ _)シ

Welp, in that case, I shall be taking my leave of this forum, and hopefully I can party elsewhere. Ja, ne~?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!