Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Short Term 12

Short Term 12

a part of “Short Term 12”, a fictional universe by supertoastgirl.

A story that follows the lives of the kids, companions, and advisors at a group home.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Short Term 12”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Short Term 12

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:02 am

Well, unless RPGRosa and I come to an agreement about the companion spot, I'm afraid the only role-play you will have me in is Camp Liberty.

And might I say, RPGRosa's character says nothing about the 'keeps records of everything that happens at Short Term'. That would be different for my character because it is vital to my character archetype.

Now the only thing that RPGRosa would have to do is change the time that she had been at Short Term 12. [which I must say, isn't the time you appointed for companion 1 or for Girl 1.]

Also, Toast, you know I don't disappoint, because you have seen my work in Camp Liberty.

I hope we get this sorted out.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:36 am

I don't really feel like editing my character after I've invested so much time into it. You can have the position, although I don't think it's very kind of you to force an ultimatum of "I want this spot or none at all". You could've just asked me politely from the beginning and it would've been yours without all this hassle.

Also, P.S.:
"He always is noting things down into his journals, trying to document the situation from an unbiased view and then jotting his own reflective thoughts. "

Just pointing out what you must have missed when reading it over.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:58 am

Keep the role. I'm afraid I have lost any inspiration for this role-play from all the bad vibes that people are sending out.

Thank you supertoastgirl for asking me to join but I must decline for now. Please notify me if you have any other role-play ideas or simply want a private role-play.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:33 pm

Oh jeez, I am so sorry supertoastgirl, I did not realize so much drama would stir from me just letting her know that the position was already filled.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:54 pm

That's alright, everyone. Things happen.

Cyber, I'll keep you posted.

RPGRosa, don't sweat it.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:49 pm

I offered cyber an olive branch, I believe she will be returning.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:35 pm

I swear! There was something in my character sheet but it won't let me post it! I have it all on my character sheet.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:58 am

Okay, great, I'm glad you guys worked something out.

Also... Cyber I see nothing as well... I don't know what to tell you. I'll just wait, I guess.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:51 am

I contacted an administrator and hopefully we can get this sorted out.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:32 pm

Hm. Looks like things are still slow. Spread the word to your friends and see if anyone would be interested.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:07 am

I'm interested in reserving Companion 3 if that's okay.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:43 am

Yes, please, go ahead!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:48 pm

Still here, I'm on and offline checking in all the time, so whenever this starts I'm in

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:56 pm

Okay, thanks, It's just getting a slow start. Like I said before if you know anyone who might be even the slightest bit interested let me know!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:34 am

Alex Mullen has been accepted!

Also, Cyber, you might want to retry to submit your character if you want.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Have you posted this roleplay in Roleplayers Wanted section?

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:09 pm

I have, indeed. I guess the interest is just pretty low. Eh.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!