Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Big Bad 12

The Big Bad 12

a part of “The Big Bad 12”, a fictional universe by ElsScales.

There is a gang with 12 head members, which are known as The Big Bad 12. They have terrorized this City for years. The Big Bad 12 rule the City, but a few heroes will rise to try to take them down.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Big Bad 12”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Big Bad 12

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElsScales on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:00 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Big Bad 12"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ElsScales
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Big Bad 12

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:09 pm

Hey, could I reserve Big Bad number 6 please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:29 pm

The premise interests me. If this gets off the ground, I'll take the role as one of the heroes. Would a hero skilled in martial arts work for this roleplay, because that's the kind of character I would play for this.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:21 am

*slides in all smooth* Did someone say gang violence~? Can I get in on this? Perhaps # 2? And yeah, martial arts question too? OR even better. Hand to hand combat with minor weapon use? Is that a ok? :o

EDIT: Also if you need some heroes i dont mind making a second character if you want c:
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:50 am

submitted a char for a number 4 or 5 spot :U

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby museman on Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:38 pm

Can i reserve a number 7 spot?

museman
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElsScales on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:33 pm

Sorry for the late responses! I had a busy work day.

I got quite a few submitted characters, I'll look over them all a little later. Thank you all for you reservations and submission.

True Grave: Yes a hero with martial art skills would be perfect.

COSMIC: Yes. Both hand to hand and minor weapons are fine too.

ElsScales
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:37 pm

I want in on this action. So, we talking Kill Bill over the top or Kill Bill over the top... I can't really think of anything more over the top of his movies than Kill Bill. I mean Pulp Fiction comes close, but not really. Anyway, I'd like to reserve a hero, if that would be possible. Thanks in advance and have a nice morning/day/evening/night (Please choose applicable.)
WARNING: The preceding post contained one of the following:
A: Sarcasm
B: Humor
C: Tasteless Humor
D: Humor that might have gone over your head and you thought I was serious.
E: All of the above
F:None of the above
G: Any combination of A, B, C, and D you can think of.
I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:29 pm

Well, it seems that there is a good chance that this will go somewhere. I will put up a profile sometime within the next few days.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:04 am

So, I've made progress with my character. I plan on finishing tomorrow before I go to work for 3 PM EST, if not then definitely after 9 that night. So here's the clicky to my character. Just to make life easier for everyone who wants to read him if their not the GM.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:12 am

Aww guys were gonna have so much fun killing each other <3

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:48 am

I went ahead and submitted a complete hero. Hopefully, he will work out well in this roleplay.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:56 am

This look pretty interesting! Could I reserve Big Bad #11? :3

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!