Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

No One's Hero

No One's Hero

a part of “No One's Hero”, a fictional universe by SugarNspikeS.

Not your average Super Hero RP.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No One's Hero”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: No One's Hero

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:16 pm

Welcome back. looking forward to seeing where this thing is going.
I'm not saying the voices are real, I'm saying they have some good ideas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:19 pm

Ok I dont like what your doing with the OMEGA grunts considering they were only tasked to follow, and find your whereabouts, not interact with you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:07 pm

I was mainly using them as a way to get Selena involved with the other villians, I didn't think it be a big deal. Sorry, I'll limit my use of them from now on if you'd prefer.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:15 pm

I just edited the posts to where it just looks like one of the guys was being cocky and trying to take down Pit, the other one followed orders. Again sorry for that.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:16 am

Im okay if you control them, just make sure it kinda goes along. I still dont feel like they needed to get out of the car to take him, but ill chock it up to stupidity :D. I see I have two people interested with the Omegas, interesting.

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:12 am

Im just wondering why the mom is okay with 16 year olds getting it on in her basement

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:45 am

It's more that she's okay with these two getting it on. She knows that they're responsible and that trying to stop them will only make them want to do it more. Also it's fiction, buy into the fantasy.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:25 am

This is when I realise just how English I am when I see nothing wrong with 16 year olds getting it on...

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:38 pm

I wouldn't even say anything if they found a back alley or something to do it in or something XD. But moms just like, oh yea its cool. Use protection, clean up, and never talk about it again. You're good to go x)

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:56 pm

I see it like this: She's observed Christian and Pit's interactions over the course of most of thier lives. She knows that Christian genuinely loves Pit and vise versa. She also knows that people are having sex at younger and younger ages these days. Rather than driving a wedge between her son and herself by saying "you have to wait until you're older" and have them run around to some back alley and feel like they're love is wrong just because they're young or even posibly driving a wedge between Pit and Christian and causeing them to break up because they aren't allowed to express their love physically, she instead just trusts that her son has listened over the years and will be safe, sure she would prefer he waited 'til he was older, but that won't take away the urges that all teenage boys get and it won't make things any easier for Pit or Christian.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Vacation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:34 pm

So, as of sunday I'm going to be on vacation for a week. I may not have quite so many posts, but I'll try to read them all every night. I'm gonna be in Vegas, so wish me luck.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Re: on my way home

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:20 pm

So, Vegas was fun, but now I'm in the airport ready to come home. I should be posting a bit more regularly now.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:40 pm

i think it's funny that no matter what day of the week it is, the least active days are always my days off.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:35 pm

Soooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrry, I've been so ill and then I got my A-Level results, so I got taken out for the day

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:33 pm

no worries, i was just making a funny observation. hope you're feeling better.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:50 pm

So i'm going to be revamping this RP. I'm going to jump forward about a year and there will most likely be some characters crossing over from a different RP that is slowly dying right at the moment.We will also be getting a couple of new villians. It will probably be a little while before this happens, but it will be happening. I ask now who wishes to have their character remain and who would like to be writen out? Those who have been inactive for a long time with no reason will be trimmed from the story. If you have been inactive and wish to remain, you have what ever time remains until the "Next Chapter" to prove that you can and will be active.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:27 pm

So this will probably be happening sometime this weekend, just an update for ya all.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

It's here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:31 pm

Chapter 2 is now in effect, if your character got cut, sorry, but you just weren't active enough. If you'd like to come back i will allow a probationary 2 week period to prove yourself active.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:46 am

Hello folks, how are you all? I'm just wandering, whats happening at the moment? are we waiting for people come back or is the plot being put together or something else?

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:08 pm

the plot is ready, but there are people transfering from another RP and that one seems to be moving at a snail's pace, sorry for the inconvenience. I really expected it to be going by now.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!