Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camelot V2.0.1

Camelot V2.0.1

a part of “Camelot V2.0.1”, a fictional universe by Cyline.

In the future, the world has been divided into three different factions. The Underlands is run by Camelot, the police who aren't exactly for justice. {4 OPEN ROLES}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camelot V2.0.1”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Camelot V2.0.1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cyline on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:55 pm

Please, make all reservations here. If you have a question, feel free to ask. I also reserve the right to turn you away if need be.
Last edited by Cyline on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cyline
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Camelot V2.0.1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Guin and Merlin cyborgs, could I steal them? Unsure about FCs as of now, suggestions are so much welcome on that part~.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:09 pm

Name//Age(12-69)//Type//Female//Caelia//FC//OPEN...

Love if I could snag her. FC is Revy from Black Lagoon. She will be an android.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Could I take Dindrane please? My FC will beeeeeee Bazett!

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:21 pm

Can I please reserve Name//Age(12-69)//Type//Female//Morgan Le Fay//FC//OPEN?

She'd be an android and the FC is Shiro from No Game No Life.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cyline on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:29 pm

@Keen and afreerobin, reserved!
@Cheshire_Girl, take your time. It's no rush.
@Gentlemiss, um... I don't know... I'll think about it though...

Cyline
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:36 pm

I'm not sure I understand... If you don't want me to participate in the roleplay, that's fine. o.o

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cyline on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:39 pm

No, no, no. Sorry, I meant that you are reserved, but I don't know about any FCs. Sorry if i didn't make that clear.

Cyline
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:01 pm

Cyline wrote:No, no, no. Sorry, I meant that you are reserved, but I don't know about any FCs. Sorry if i didn't make that clear.

Oh okay! Phew, I was worried! C: I'll go FC searching now then, I'll have them for you soon x3.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Name//Age(12-69)//Type//Female//Elaine of Garlot//FC//OPEN

Would like to reserve that spot, please.

Still looking for a face claim, just wanted to make sure I don't suddenly get ninja'd and all that. :)

Face Claim: Marie from Persona 4 Golden

Also, she's gonna be a cyborg. Kinda forgot about this, sorry. x)
Last edited by Byte on Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:16 pm

Can I reserve Lancelot from the middles? I'm using this on my phone, but the FC would be yashiro isana from K. Project

Ahh and um, he's an Android. I've been working on the character sheet, and I'll try to get in finished today if you approve.
Last edited by moahi on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:32 pm

I've finished my character if you care to give her a once over.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cyline on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:09 pm

@Byte, yes! You may.

Cyline
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!