Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

War of Assassins

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: War of Assassins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:57 pm

Magix hears what the two say about eachother but the thing that stuck in his head was what the man said about bringing the two companies together. He whispers to himself "A united company living by the code. Thats a dream worth fighting for." Magix continues walking thinking that they must not have heard his phone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:45 pm

Looking at him she almost fell off her bike. The bike itself sensed her tilt in weight then securing the straps around her ankles it pulled itself back up straight. Looking at him she whispered softly. "K-Kaedai..." Gazing down she listed to what he said, and then only turned her eyes back up when she felt him put his gun in her hand. As she felt his hand firm against hers then feeling the trigger inch back a bit, she looked away, tears mixing with the rain and coming down her face, and then pulled it. The loud shot rang out through the entire city, like it was the only noise heard through the world.

Looking back up to Kaedai she followed the path of the bullet with her eyes. At the last second she had moved the gun over to the side, missing his entire head and body by a few centimeters, and then watched as the bullet flew and hit a nearby building a few hundred feet away. Leaving him unharmed she gave a forced smile, then letting go of the gun she let it fall onto the ground.

"Kaedai, Im not going to kill you. I lived for an entire day thinking I killed you, and I know what it feels like, but I'm not living that over again." Leaning over on her bike she closed her eyes and kissed him, locking her lips onto his then moving her arms around his neck to pull him in tightly. Forcing herself away from him again she let go, then stared back down at the gun.

"You wanted to bring us together, all of us. Then do it. Do it for me. I can’t be here anymore. Im leaving. Im sorry Kaedai, but I need to go somewhere else. Anywhere else, but I can’t be here anymore, not here...and I know the sisterhood is going to come hunt me down like a dog, try and kill me. I know what you’re thinking; you want to come with me dont you? You can’t, your not, I won’t let you. You’re needed here, these people need you to help them, reunite them. I love you Kaedai. I will love you forever, I promise. Im just so sorry..." Taking something from her pocket she opened up his hand and put it in his armored glove then closed his fingers around it. Moving the bike away from Kaedai, Keikeiya shook her head then looked up a Creon. Turning the bike around she started it up and moved down the street, fighting herself to not look back.

She had left in Kaedai's hands a silver necklace that was crafted into the bended shape of a pretty rose flower, something she used to never take off her neck.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:14 pm

Magix is now almost back and he yawns. "Finally I'm back. Now I need to find my room. Maybe I should change clothes so noone recongnizes me. Oh well I can worry about that later. For now a small nap would be good so I will be rested when I begin my room search again." Magix about a mile away from the building sits down leaning on a tree and he falls asleep.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:22 pm

Creon watched as keiekiya took off, He looked at kaedai with a serious face as he removed his hood. "Sir, I'm sure i would be removed from this mission, but i'll make sure she's alive. If you ever reunite yourselves. I'll take it up as a favor from you, and dont worry about anything." Creon revved his engine and sighed then laughed "Its funny. The way things turn out. Maby when you get all this shit twined togeather, just maby some things arnt supposed to happen, no matter how you force it." Giving a two finger salute with a nod. Creon gave a smile as he flicked his hood back on. The without a moments notice, he roared down the street to catch up to keikeiya. It's his word that she will be alive.
“Man can live with about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:05 pm

Aya flew into the construction site and smiled. "Time to go home." She dodged some hanging poles and looked back. She shook her head and looked forward. There was that one large pole by itself surrounded by more poles. Aya flew to it and grabbed on to it tightly. Using the strength she had left in her shot arm, she grimanced as she swung her body around the pole. She let go of the pole after making the complete 180 around it and increased her speed faster than ever. She could see all of them clearly coming at her. She smirked and extended both of her arms all the way back. Her palms were outstreched as she wiggled her finger. "See ya later." It was like her hands where moving in slow motion as they were coming together. Her hands then clapped together and this little string of electricity came off of them. Then this huge sound wave escaped from her hands, bouncing off the poles and streching further back down the street seperating a path for her. All the robots that were chasing her were his down by the sound wave aya made. Now going 300 mph aya finally escaped the attacking robots heading straight to the HQ. "Hahahaha!!!!" She yelled following behind her wave. She was going so fast she began to break through the wave going straight into it. But then it all went wrong when she was now in front of it. Going as fast as she was with a huge wave behind her, there was no stopping. Her big smile slowly went down when she figured out...well, "I....can't stop.." She looked forward and seen the building coming to her face. She slapped her forehead and shook her head in disappointment. "Awww man," she put her arms up making an x and went crashing right into wall. She broke through someone's dorm and made it out the other wall into the hallway, after the hallway she went through the window, out the courtyard, over that to the other side of the school and then stopped there planting her entire body on the wall. It looked like she was just stuck there. Girls looked out the huge whole in the hallway at aya on the otherside.

Aya's body sticked off like like paper off the wall and went flying down right into some bushes. There was so much pain going through her body, she couldn't even feel it. "h..h..h..ha," she breathed out her mouth.
“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

Favorite songs Of the Month
Alicia Keys- Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart (Rnb)
Ravex- Rock U, 1 More Night, Believe in Love, House Nation, Golden Luv, Mega rave (J-pop)
TVXQ- Mirotic (K-pop)
Owl City- Fireflies (Rock, Electro-pop)
Utada- Dirty Desire (Pop)
Boa- Eien (j-pop)
Saori@destiny- Wow War Techno (j-pop)
Erol Alkan & Boyz Noise- Death Suite (Electro)

...... until next month

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:44 pm

Kaedai felt Keikeiya kiss him, but didn't comprehend it until she hugged him. Wrapping his arms around her, Kaedai held her close as the kissed. Butterflies flew in his stomach, and his head became dizzy. After what seemed like forever, she let go and sped away. He was...speechless, even thought there was so much more he wanted to say. The other man said he would watch over her, and also sped away. Looking down after a few moments, Kaedai examined the pendant in his hand. "Keikeiya..." Dropping his head, he put the pendant around his neck and replaced his helmet, securing it from the outside forces. Taking one last look in the direction she left, he activated his jets and flew home. A few minutes later, he landed on the snowy path and walked inside, heading for his study. Kaedai removed his armor and slowly sank into bed, thinking. "Keikeiya..." He then got out of bed and knelt at it's foot. For the first time in many, many years...Kaedai prayed.

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KilroyWasHere on Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:50 pm

Daron, on his way back to the tower, took a quick shortcut through a clearing of trees. However, in the darkness, he tripped over something. "Gah!" He yelled, looking for what tripped him. A man was sleeping against the tree. Daron poked him. "Yo?"

KilroyWasHere
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:25 pm

Magix gets startled and wakes up. "Woah, what is it?" Magix looks around to see Darron poking him. "Sorry about yelling I was startled." Magix gets up, brushes himself off and puts his hand out to shake Darron's. "The names Magix, and you would be?"

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KilroyWasHere on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:44 pm

Daron reached forward. "Daron Fawkes. There a reason you're out here alone?" His eyebrow cocked to the left, he began to hum "Comfortably Numb".

KilroyWasHere
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:59 pm

Magix looks at Daron and smiles. "I don't suppose you have a roomate that hasn't shown up yet. Do you?" Magix thinks he found his roomate but isn't sure. He also wonders if Daron is an assassin also. He was new around and doesn't know if everyone their is an assassin or if just a select few. He's trying to figure out how to ask while still being discreet about the situation.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:28 pm

Aya woke up out the bushes and slowly stood up. Every part of her body hurted badly. She streched back and her back cracked. "Ahh," she said going back forward. She looked up and seen all the girls looking down at her. She gave them the 2 finger salute signaling she was ok and began walking away. She limped as she walked back into the building. She dragged herself all the way to the doctor''s office. She knew he wasn't going to be happy when he seen this.

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KilroyWasHere on Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:37 pm

((Shit, my post got eaten. D: ))

Daron smiled. "Not that I know of. But if I am, or if I'm not, screw it, you can be my roommate, and damn the officials at the Guard To-' Shutting his mouth, he realized he may have said too much.

KilroyWasHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:00 pm

(I lost power for 9 hours today.)

Magix hears Daron begin to say something but not knowing what it totally was he decides to not mention it. "Well then I know my roomate was supposed to be someone named Daron so I guess we're roomates. I have my bags around here so I'll grab them and meet you there." Magix runs off to a rock not far away. He looks around and doesn't see anyone so he presses a rock and it opens revealing a cave. He enters it and it closes behind him. Inside of it theres alot of objects.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!