Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

War of Assassins

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: War of Assassins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:31 pm

Magix now makes it back to where he left Neil, but Neil isn't around. "Where the Hell is he. I understand wanting to lay low but dissappearings not cool." Magix speaks into his headset hoping Neil would hear. "Mission accomplished. I ran into a few obstacles but I got away and hit my target. All thats left is to get out of here, now where are you Neil?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:36 pm

Looking at him she pushed her way into the door, hen slammed it shut behind both of them. "I can change in he batroom..." She said, hobbling over to her bed, then pulling off her heels then tossed them to the corner. Grabbing her suicase she did a quick search through, finding her oversized pj bottoms and white t-shirt. Heading into the bathroom she firmly shut the door behind her, then reappeared a few seconds later. Her hair was still soaked, but she tossed her dress in the corner of the room on top of her heels. Shaking her head she sat down in her bed, pulling the bottom of one of her pant legs up to examine her ankle. "How do I uh..fix this? I cant go to the medical wing..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:46 pm

Slouching over to his duffle bag he unziped a compartment as pulled out a long tube with a short needle on its end. Creon forced a yawn as he looked at her ankle. "hmmm..." he moaned as he gave a quick stab at the ankle, injecting it with a number and a quick heal. "It aint broken, prolly a sprain or bad bruse. Just..." Creon yawned agian, although this was ganest his will "Just let it do its magic and by morning you'll be fine." Creon spoke as he tossed the sleek metal rod into the trash "I'm limited ont hose, so dont come crying every time you fuck up something" A flash of lighting bursted from the window as a loudh crash of thunder roared from the skys, the exploshion like sound was heavy enough to rattle the windows a bit, but creon ignored it.
“Man can live with about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:56 pm

Keikeiya retorted. "How the hell would you know I fucked up...?" She asked, but was interrupted by the loud crash. Not being able to speak she opened her eyes wide in terror. Thunder. It was her worst fear. Ever since she was a little girl she always had this ridiculed idea that thunder and lightning would be her death, and hadn' grown out of it yet. Closing her eyes tight she pulled her knees up to her head, and clasped her hands over her ears, trying to shut out the noise from outside. As it crashed again she clsoed her eyes even tighter, and then her body shook violently. She tried thinking about other things, such as the coffee shop, but her thoughts wandered to Kaedai again, and she just ended up crying miserably as she covered her head in terror while the thunder shook the windows outside.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:03 pm

Creon kinda jumped when keik sprang into terror from the lighting. He ended his drowsy acting and turned worried. Realzing she was afraid of lighting he sat next to her and held her in his arms, coaxing her as she trimbled in fear. He had to reply to her though "Because if you would have broken it, you wouldnt be walking on it. So you fucked it up." he whispered in her ear.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:07 pm

Continuing her sobbing a single hought kept replaying through her head, she started to speak through her tears while she burried her head in Creon's shoulder, hiding herself from the storm outside. "How could I have killed him? How could I have shot him? How? How could I? Why didnt I just turn down the contract? Why didnt I? Why??" She held onto Creon, her shivering ceasing a bit as she tried to clam herself down.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:09 pm

Kaedai watched as Keikeiya returned to the Velvet Sisterhood compound, and followed. He wanted to make sure she was alright. She had, after all, just been attacked twice, and her ankle looked to be sprained. He activated the jets on his back, noting he was running low on energy, and landed quietly on the roof. Using the magnetic clamps on his armor, Kaedai scaled the walls down from the roof, and crawling slowly, looked into the room. Keikeiya was hugging onto the other for dear life, shaking a bit. "That's right...she's afraid of lightning..." He instantly frowned, knowing how bad her fear was. "Keikeiya..." Another flash of lightning roared behind him, instantly lighting him up for a few seconds. "Shit..." He quickly crawled back out of sight, but he feared he had been seen.

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:13 pm

Creon wanted to tell her, but found himself unable to. HE just sighed and continued to her. When more thunder struck as the rain began to hit the windows harger he would grip her tightly, to give her a sure sign that he is still there for her, whenever she needed. "I
m sure he isnt dead. Somethings probably just happend." Creon thought outside rthe box though, if he wasnt dead, he was probably hoaxing it to ger the sisterhood off his back. Typical plan to get hunters away from you.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:17 pm

Sure he isnt dead? What does that mean? Taking a deep breathe in she sighed. "Sorry, your probably tired of listening to my squabbling..." Giving him a hug back she felt safe in his arms, but broke away and climbed into her bed, sinking down into it them pulling he covers up above her head, intentionally hiding from both him and the storm.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:21 pm

Creon sighed as the thunder continue to roll. "If you need me..." he said as he patted her leg from above the coveres. He retired to his bed bu didnt crawl into the coveres. He relaxed, thinking who that armored man was. it was a crazy night.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:24 pm

Aya reached the site landing on a building high up away from the home. "Ok...setting up," aya said takign out everything she needed. She set up putting her gunblade on a stand so she could aim it like a sniper rifle. Even though her gunblade wasn't a sniper, it was uniquely built to act like one. Because of her many upgrades to the gun, she can about turn it into anything but she rather it the way it is. She looked around the villa with the scope and seen the guy was dead already. "What!?!" She said pissed. "No way...someone got here before i did. Gahh!" She then put her stuff back into the case and hopped back on her hoverboard to take a closer look. She landed inside the villa and put on her gloves. She took out her gunblade and held it up walking around slowly making sure nothing came out the darkness. She walked inside the livingroom and scanned around. She walked through the whole house until she got into the bedroom. There she saw him dead. She shook her head and put her gun in her backpocket holster. "Great, just what i needed..fuck!" She turned away and began to walk out the room when the house began to shake. Aya looked around and raised her eyebrows trying to figure out why it was shaking. "Earthquake?" The walls behind her began to crack and smoke came out of them. She turned her head slowly and she seen red lights peeking through the walls. More redlights shined through the walls and she could finally see it clearly. When she found out what they were, her eyes shot open. "Oh........my.......gosh..." The walls began cracking more and that's when she started running. "Shit shit shit!" She jumped out the window and flew down to the ground. Her hoverboard came and picked her up strapping her in. She flew as fast as she could away from villa, she turned and looked and there it was. A whole army of cybernetic human like robots chasing her.
“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

Favorite songs Of the Month
Alicia Keys- Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart (Rnb)
Ravex- Rock U, 1 More Night, Believe in Love, House Nation, Golden Luv, Mega rave (J-pop)
TVXQ- Mirotic (K-pop)
Owl City- Fireflies (Rock, Electro-pop)
Utada- Dirty Desire (Pop)
Boa- Eien (j-pop)
Saori@destiny- Wow War Techno (j-pop)
Erol Alkan & Boyz Noise- Death Suite (Electro)

...... until next month

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:25 pm

Kaedai sighed deeply and looked back into the room. Keikeiya was hugging the other man, but then walked to her bed and covered herself up. "Keikeiya...I wish...I wish you could know..." He shook his head, blinking away a lone tear. Taking a deep breath, Kaedai prepared to fly away, but had an idea. Taking out one of the hologram emitters, like the one before, he programmed it to take an image of him, without the armor. In his normal clothes, just to give her something. Crawling down to the ledge outside of the window, at the bottom, he set the small circular disk down and activated the image, making sure it could be seen. It was hard to miss, the glowing cyan image would stick out, even from the ground. Taking one last look at Keikeiya, he sighed again and crawled back to the roof. Replacing the depleted power pack with his last new one, Kaedai took off and headed home. He was done for the night, and needed to talk with John. But even then, there is no rest for the wicked. Taking a look at the villa, he saw a mass of red lights flying from the ruined building. 'What the...' He then spotted a girl on a hoverboard, probably the one John had gotten the mission from. Activating his commlink, Kaedai patched into John. "John! Something's coming from the villa! Look's like robots, send in a few EMP squads."
There was static for a few moments, then a grunt. "Right, we'll get on it. Kaedai, stay away from them, there are too many." He sighed and landed on the Millennium Tower again, watching. Soon, several transports came from the Ebon Guard building to tail the robots following the girl. He could see the men firing the EMP lasers from the open side hatches, occasionally hitting one or two of the cybernetic brings.
Last edited by Kædai on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:34 pm

Sworing she heard a holographic image activate she pulled herself back up from the bed, seeing an image of..Kaedai? Then viewed something flew off into the distance. Looking at it she glanced over at Creon, then dropped down from her bed, fumbling on the floor and panicing she stumbled over to the window, opening the latch them pushing it open from the top, making the glass revolve a bit. Sticking her hand out onto the ledge she grasped it in her hand then pulled hologram emmiter inside, closing the window again, half soaked once more. Hearing the rain batter on the window pane she sat it in the middle of the room. "Creon! Its...Kaedai! Where did this come from?" She asked picking it up and tiliting it as she looked it over. The image of Kaedai was obscured, reflecting horizontally, as if he was flating in the air. Squinting and looking it over she couldnt find anything strange about it, but her happiness turned to anger. "Does this mean..he's alive??!" She turned to Creon.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:51 pm

Creon watched as keikeiya stumbled, retrived an item, and sat t the middle of the room. "It wouldnt suprise me, that bastards has so many things up his sleeves, I cant even comprehend what he thinks daily." Creon spoke looking at the image. "Hmmm... thats just an imge emitter, looks like he gave you his piscture to remember him by." Creon laughed... as he thought what he was up to... but then, he had an epadimic. The armored man? of course! it had to be kaedai! His eyes went wide as he figured the puzzle out. all he was in hismind was astounded... questions became too great for answers as it overtook his mind... but he musnt give his realization to keikeiya... He looked down at her, while she still looked at the image with a depressing ook. No, not to her. plus whatever plans kaedai was up too, hed not want her falling over herself to get to him... It was a tough call.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:59 pm

"Ok, i have a swarm of robots after me, now what." Aya looked back and seen the robots gaining on her making some kind of team. "Ok then, hardball i will play." She took out her gunblade and shot out laser beams at them. Smartly, the fired back the samething and countered her shot. Aya looked shocked and gulped. "This...won't be easy." Aya turned her head and looked back forward. She had to think of something quick but nothing came to mind. She called hendrix and yelled at him, "Hendrix...why the fuck am i getting chased by robots wanna explain that?!?!"

"I don't know why aya. Maybe you did something wrong," he explained.

"Wrong?! I didn't do anything..woooow," She swayed over to the side dodging a laser beam shot. "There shooting at me! Hendrix, when i get out of this alive, your dead!!" She hung up and looked straight a head. "I gues si should try my luck." Aya turned straight into the city to see if she can lose some of them there. "She turned, moving backwards and shot at them consistently.

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:04 pm

Listening to Creon’s response she growled. Feeling lost in her own mind her head whirred. "I know that he must have given this to me I know it! But that means...." Feeling the little hologram in her hand she gritted her teeth and began o squeeze it in the hand she held it in. "that means he's lied to me! That means he's alive. For what purpose would he lie to me?! WHY!??" Continuing to put pressure on the fragile little image the material shattered in her hand and the hologram emitter was broken, causing a few cuts to her skin. Taking it she threw it against one of the walls. "He lied!! TO ME?! He’s alive! I know he is!" Standing up she had finally lost what little sanity she had, snapping and screaming at the top of her lungs. Letting herself fall back onto the floor she stopped her screaming and kept quiet for a few seconds, throwing her head into her lap and sobbed loudly and out of control. "Why?!" She said through her tears, as she spoke through a mix of yelping coughs and hard tears. Wrapping her fingers through her hair, she didnt care how she was acting. After a long day of heart aches, and failed missions, now the thunder storm, and everyone had been lying to her, she couldn’t take it anymore.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:12 pm

Creon cowered as she threw the emitter. And when she started throwing some tantrum he jolted to her. He forced her to the ground and coverd her mouth whiole she choked on her tears. "Shhhh! Quit now, calm your self before you wake up the whole compund!!" Creon harsly spoke. Thsi would make it worse for her, but he used all of his strength to hold her down. trying to get her to control herself... if anything, A female pissed off and emotionally distrought is worst than any hell one can go through. Creon for one, dosnt want to be cought in the middle of it.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:18 pm

Thrashing she tried to pull herself away, a few times escaping the grasp of his hand she would yelp the begging of either a curse word or statement to tell him to get off but his hand would always ravel back up to her mouth and she wouldn't be able to speak. She continued her struggling shaking her head trying to knock his hand free, and then moving her arms, trying to bring her fists down across his upper shoulder. Finally calming herself down she deemed it as hopeless and stopped struggling, just looking up a him, feeling her tears flow down her face then hit his hand, streaming off to the sides.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:25 pm

As she started to breath heavly, from her harsh movement and retalitation, Creon removed his hand from her mouth, as he begun to whipe her tears away. The storm was calming but the thunder was still a whisper. "Look. I know your going through some emotional things that i myself have no idea about. But you really need to calm yourself. You cant keep acting like this." Creon tried to point out. He may not be a woman, but he sure as hell can help her.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:39 pm

Calming herself, she wanted more than anything to get out of the room. Get out and just leave, the hall, the Sisterhood everything. Leaning upward she looked at him, only a few inches away from his face. Lost in confusion and anger she whispered to him this time. "So he is alive..." Then leaning closer to him she kissed him softy, before pulling herself gently from Creon's grasp she stood up, dizzy and quiet, and went inside to the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it quickly. She wondered if Creon would protest but she didn't care about him right now. Turning on one of the shower knobs she heard the sonic vibrations start up, trying to confuse Creon into thinking she was taking a shower.

Throwing off her clothes once more she sighed as she pulled from the closet a black leather suit, and tugged it on quickly. Instead of heels she settled for the black boot flats that went along with the outfit, then pulled her hair up messily. Taking a rose that was from the vase she tossed it towards the entrance of the door, a few tears and drops of blood from the breaking of the hollow emitter creating a puddle underneath the flower petals. Keikeiya then opened up the bathroom window, pulling herself through. She could get guns elsewhere. Hoping down from the window she was on the ledge, then took a leap into the nearby tree, clinging onto a branch then eventually making her way down. Keikeiya felt her ankle still a bit stiff, but went over to the row of company owned hover bikes and pulled the little tracking device form the bike. Throwing her cell phone she got rid of that as well as her pager, so she couldn’t' be tracked, then hotwired the bike starting it up.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!