Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

War of Assassins

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: War of Assassins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:52 pm

Creon froze while keikeiya drew closer to his face. When they locked lips he crew increadably stiff. As short lived as the kiss was, he let her go but unmoved from his posistion. "yes..." he spoke silently when the bathroom door closed and locked. The shower turned on and creon had yet to move. His mind was a blur, he couldnt think stright. 'She loves kaedai...but she kisses me? What is happening? What did i say?' His thoughts stopped as he heard the window in the bathroom slide open. He grabbed his cloak and his wepaons. Opening the window int he dorm, he slipped out, closing it bac as he fell to the ground. He looked at the small bathroom window, was still open, while the shoer kept running. He sawa figure run into the garage, and creon followed. As he grew near he heard something be thrown away, making a smahing sound as it impacted whetever it hit. Creon walked slowly infront of the grage door, standing as keikeiya turned the engine over as the bike came to life. With the lights shining in his face he was clearly visible, infront of keikeiya blocking her path. He wasnt going to move, he has a mission to complete.
Last edited by Zenatsu on Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Man can live with about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:53 pm

Magix now just standing in the rain figures that Neil just left him so he begins to walk down the street using a small sheild above his head to keep dry. "I can't beleive he ditched me like that. Oh well, where should I go now? I guess I'll just head back. I should get there by the morning." Magix continues to walk down the dark street.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:17 pm

Looking at him she sighed. "Move Creon..." She said in a monotone voice. Watching him as she tiled her head. "I dont want to deal with you right now..." She said, leaning upward on the bike and crossing her arms. The rain was pouring hard, and she didn't understand why he followed her. "What is going on with you? Why do you have to follow me everywhere?"

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:23 pm

Creon sighed, as the rain started to drench him, he had his hood up looking a little gloomy. "Because I must. Otherwise i'd still be in that room where you would have left me." creon's words were not excited, nor happy, plesnt, harsh, or angered. He seemed depressed but he still wasnt that. Ever since he had roomed with Keikeiya, things in his life had been normal. Even if he didnt have the stupid mission, he would have stayed with her.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:49 pm

Watching him she raised her eyebrow. "Fine then..." Moving the hoverbike and revved it flying out of the garage, and swirved around Creon, barely missing him, but thinking she stopped. Looking back then Keiekiya swung the bike around again, turing it horizontally. "You must? Do you mean your following me for the sisterhood? Who wants you to follow me around?! Answer the damn question!" She demanded, letting herself be soaked.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:57 pm

Kaedai watched the red machines for awhile, and when he thought they had been thoroughly destroyed, went back to check on Keikeiya, to make sure she had found his little present. But, passing the building, he saw something much more serious: a standoff between Keikeiya and the other. He watched, peeking from the roof of a nearby building. She seemed angry, rabid. Maybe...no. That would be bad. But Kaedai had to know. Looking to the other man, he checked to make sure the other had a commlink and opened a private channel. "Does she know? About...Kaedai?" He purposefully said his name to make it look like he wasn't himself. But, the answer was right in front of him, Keikeiya was the proof. She knew, all right. Sighing heavily, Kaedai dropped from the building and landed in the nearby bushes, across the street.

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:09 pm

Creon turned around when she wizzed past him. He looked at her and spoke "You know who, you've been crying about it all along." He turned to face the garage as he walked in. He Hopped onto his own hover bike, asbout the same modle as a corch rocket. Hotwiring it with ease he roared out of the grage and stopped next to keikeiya. "I'll always be here for you" he spoke as he waited for her move.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:16 pm

Kaedai stepped from the bushes loudly, drawing attention to himself. Rain dripped off of his armor, making the covering slick. Reflections flashed across it's surface, making him seem like he was different colors. His glider wings were folded into the backpack, streamlining his figure. Moving out in front of both vehicles, he closed the connection with the man, but did not speak to either of them through his helmet speakers. He just...stood there, letting the rain stream in-between the plates. His gaze moved from the man to Keikeiya, though his helmet never moved an inch. He was almost black against the night, and liked it that way.

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:18 pm

"Kaedai..ordered you to protect me?Why? Who do I need protecting from??!" Hearing something crash down into the bushes, Kaedai's suit couldn't protect he craccking of leaves and twigs. Looking up she saw someone in the black armor, whom she didn't recognize yet. Looking over to Creon she didn't have her normal playful one to her voice anymore. "Whos that?" She asked him, keeping her eyes on the figure. As the man approached she tightened her grip on the bike, then slowly moved her hand behind her back where she kept her comabt knife, unsure what to do.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:25 pm

Creon spoke "I dont know, he must thinky our really important." Creon spoke as he relaxed on his bike looking at the figure advancing. He knew it was kaedai, but never said anything.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:33 pm

Kaedai smirked as Keikeiya's hand inched to her back. 'Good thing this helmet carries voice distorters...' He thought. Looking now to her, Kaedai sighed and activated his helmet speakers, allowing him to speak outside of his helmet. "That knife won't do anything. You wouldn't be able to catch me." His voice came out distorted, with strange tones. Shifting in his boots, he took a step forward, still looking at her. Then, another step. He was still a few feet from her bike, but he was closing in slowly. "You going to kill the man who has information on Kaedai?" He reached behind him and pulled out another of the hologram projectors, activating it with his image out of the armor, the same one he had put on the window ledge. Holding it out, he let the cyan glow illuminate his armor, along with the surrounding road.

Kædai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:45 pm

Looking at him she scowled and swung her left foot back over her bike, down across tha man's hand destroying the emitter, watching it shatter and Kaedai's image dissapear. "Kaedai? Information on Kaedai huh...what makes you think I care anymore? He lied to me, I know he's alive. He gave Creon here the order to protect me but...he let me live for a day thinking I killed him. I loved him so much, but now...why couldn't he have told me the truth?!" She gritted her teeth again. Dropping her shoulders she pulled her legs back over the bike again.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:45 pm

Kaedai sighed heavily and dropped his hand. "What do you think would have happened if he stayed publicly alive? Huh? How long do you think it would have taken THEM, the assassins of this city, to kill him, for real? How long do you think he would have lived, Keikeiya?! HOW LONG?!" He was yelling now. "THAT is why he went into hiding! THAT is why he cannot be publicly alive! THAT is why we want to protect you, because you are his last hope in this life." Kaedai stepped forward, closing with the bike. "Do you know...why, he loves you? Do you?! Because of your SPIRIT, Keikeiya! Because of that part of you that NEVER gives up! Because you persevere!" The yelling could be heard for a good block now. "So, tell me. Do you TRULY love him? Because he TRULY loves you. And nothing will EVER change that."

Kædai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:52 pm

Genjai awoke with a start in the storm. His cell phone was buzzing, so he took it out of his pocket and looked at it. His eyes grew large as he read his next assignment. The message was short.

Target: Kaedai Mikailo
Description: 6'5", 230 lbs, tan with brown hair
Assassination Method: at your discretion
Target Location: Unknown

Genjai, this information comes from very high up. The code must be broken. Kaedai was one of us, but we believe he has gone rogue. We need you to take him down ASAP. The reward is 2 million dollars. You have every available resource that the organization has to offer. Good luck, you'll need it.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:00 pm

Magix now away from the buildings stumbles upon Keikeiya and the other two talking. Its that other assassin that was protecting my target he thinks to himself. "Well at least she's alive and seems to be doing well." Magix ducks behind a tree hopeing that if they sat him they wouldn't attack. He wasn't in the mood to fight, he really just wanted to go lay down.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:08 pm

She snapped back at him. "I didnt ask him to tell the world! JUST ME! WHY?! Do you know what that pain is like? Never before have I felt such betrayal. NEVER! I couldnt ever bear to see him again. Ever. I dont care...." At first she had been yelling, but lowered her voice. "Creon...lets go..." She said almsot in a whisper. Turning her bike back on she looked up at the man, and realization came over her. "He wont ever know how much I loved him."

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:07 pm

Magix thinks to himself "I can't tell If she's pissed or sad." Magix begins walking foward but still under the tree cover. He was heading back again and then all of a sudden his phone rang. "Shit, shut up you damn phone" he takes it out and reads the message he got.

Good work Magix. You have hit your target. The money will be transfered to your account soon. We will contact you once we get a new mission for you. For now relax and enjoy your first job well done.

He closes the phone and waits for a second.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:20 pm

Genjai got up and walked out of his room. He went into the subterranean part of the Ebon Guard facility, and enterd the armory. He looked around in awe. Never before had he seem so many weapons in one place. This place must shame the military's armories. This place is HUGE!, he thought. He walked in, and browsed through the weapons catalog, looking at the wide variety of weapons. He chose two SDI-495 Mk. III silenced pistols, each capable of 500 shots on a single charge. He looked in the equipment section of the catalog next. He chose a black stealth combat suit, capable of repelling knives and conventional laser and plasma pulses. He also selected a set of nightvision/thermal vision goggles. He waited as the racks of weapons and armor rotated so that he could get his materials. Grabbing a dual holstered belt from a rack on the wall, he donned the armor, and put the pistols into the holsters. He turned on the goggles, and switched through the thermal and nightvision settings to make sure that they worked. He smiled, and then went back to his room. Opening up the case, Genjai removed his beam katana, then strapped it onto his back. He was ready to find his man.
Last edited by ZenMon on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:45 pm

Kaedai looked away, a tear rolling down his face. Deciding then and there, he looked back. "Fine." Undoing the clamps at the back of his helmet, Kaedai slipped it off and looked back at Keikeiya. Taking his gun from it's holster, he grabbed her hand and forced the pistol into it. "Then kill me. I can't live without you, Keikeiya. If you go, then I go." Kaedai put the gun to his forehead and held it there, her hand still in his. His face held a stern expression only a man knowing his death could have. Rain dripped down his face, quickly soaking his hair and pooling at the bottom of his neck, where the rest of the suit started. "I love you, Keikeiya. And I know what it feels like, I really do. You think killing myself was easy? You think leaving was easy? No! When I left, after you shot me, all I could think about was you. You, you kept running through my mind. You kept whispering in my ear. You kept beating in my heart. All I felt through my body was that feeling, the one you get when something or someone you love isn't coming back. Ever. And that's why I had to make this." He gestured to his suit, and the helmet now lying on the ground. "I wanted to bring us together, all of us. I wanted our two organizations to be one, so we could spend all of the time in the world together." The gun was still to his head, and he was slowly inching the trigger backwards. "So, do it. If you are going to leave, shoot me."

Kædai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:48 pm

((You both are making me cry...god its so beautiful...great rping omg))

Aya was flying 120 mph on the hoverboard through the city. All the rain was hitting against her face. The cars where in the air, the fun part of it, she got to finally have fun. "Oh yeah," she put her gun in her holster and fixed her body to a forward postion to drive the board the right way. When she though she was doing so great, the robots was finally cathing up. They started coming at her indiviually trying to jump on her board. One of the robots out the pack jumped into the air and landed right on the back of her board. She turned her head quickly and looked at it. "What the fuck!? Unstrap me," she told the board. It unstrapped her feet and she turned around on the board to fight the robot. The robot turned its hand into a sword and went for the stab. Aya moved her head to the side and punched it in the face. The robot head spinned around and looked right back at her.

"Hehe..well punching doesn't work," she laughed. She kicked it straight in the stomach off her board. The board automatically strapped her in and she continued riding. They began shooting there beams at her and one got her right in the arm. "AHHHH!!!" She yelled. She looked at her arm and it got her at the side, not too deep. Her body got real tense when she felt the pain and instantly she got pissed; just like that. She clenched her fist and her face got really serious. "That's.......it." Another robot landed right beside her and she looked at it from the corner of her eyes. She came to an intersection in the city and went to the opposite way from the base. The robot's motuh open and her was about to shoot another beam. She grabbed its neck and body and lifted it up in the air, swinging it past her body, smashing it into the car also using it as leverage to swing her body around the car. After stuffing it's head into the car, she turned around and shot the gas tank, thus exploding the car and the robots behind it. Of course it didn't kill all of them but she had a better plan. She looked forward and seen a construction site. "Just what i needed," she said smirking.
“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

Favorite songs Of the Month
Alicia Keys- Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart (Rnb)
Ravex- Rock U, 1 More Night, Believe in Love, House Nation, Golden Luv, Mega rave (J-pop)
TVXQ- Mirotic (K-pop)
Owl City- Fireflies (Rock, Electro-pop)
Utada- Dirty Desire (Pop)
Boa- Eien (j-pop)
Saori@destiny- Wow War Techno (j-pop)
Erol Alkan & Boyz Noise- Death Suite (Electro)

...... until next month

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!