Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blades of the King

Blades of the King

a part of “Blades of the King”, a fictional universe by blueluckster.

There is a war to end all that is good going on in Farador and King Aldanaz needs all the help he can get. He has sent word to warriors, mages, and rogues all across the land in the hopes of creating an army capable of standing up to this looming threat.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blades of the King”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Blades of the King

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blueluckster on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Blades of the King"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blueluckster
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Greeter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Blades of the King

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:56 pm

This sounds interesting, can I use a worgen/wolfman as my main?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blueluckster on Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:54 am

Sure : p just read the rules and make a character. I'll let you know if anything stands out

blueluckster
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Greeter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:46 pm

I might make a character for this too if it's still going to happen

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blueluckster on Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:18 pm

I fully intend for it to happen : p. Plus I have tons of time I can devote to it in the future. I'd be happy to welcome anyone wanting to participate, as long as the rules are followed!

blueluckster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blueluckster on Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:25 pm

Although I have to make one thing clear. Don't bother submitting a character without history equipment appearance and Personality. It's hard to rp without some base knowledge about others characters.

blueluckster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:21 am

Yeah don't worry that was just a place holder. hence the Work In Progress tag. Just wanted to add it so I could find this roleplay more easily

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blueluckster on Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:33 am

K glad to hear it.

blueluckster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:55 am

Why hello there! :) Mind if I create a character and join this, it looks like quite a bit of fun :P

-K
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blueluckster on Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:50 am

Of course! I'm attempting to make something like what we did in lore : p. As long as you don't mind me using that same character

blueluckster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:12 am

Sweet! Well I should be able to get a character sheet up in the next day or so :) I quite missed Blue! Hahahaha. I dont know if I want to use Kael again or if I want to create a new character yet. I shall keep you updated! :)

-K

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blueluckster on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:37 pm

Which ever works for you, I don't mind either way. I think I'll reference some people from that rp in this one. ( like I wish Thalin were here, he would make sort work of these pesky demons) well ... I was debating doing that or starting anew with this character again. What do you think?

Blue

blueluckster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:38 pm

I think I will use Kael again and just tweak it a bit to suit your rp :) and referencing other characters will be interesting hahah. I miss Blue ^.^ im looking forward to this :D i have a concert thingy to help out with but when I get home I will submit a profile for Kale :)

-K

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blueluckster on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:21 pm

K I'm looking forward to it!

blueluckster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:25 am

Alright Ive submitted Kael :) the character profile needs a few more pictures and some editing but its mostly done. Lemme know what you think :)

Also i Apologizethat it took longer than I said it would. My computer and internet decided to be excruciatingly slow while I was working haha
-K

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blueluckster on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:37 pm

We're goin need a few more people before we start : p. If we were to start now we'd only have 3.

blueluckster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blueluckster on Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:17 am

Alright! King Aldenaz is up and boy do I feel like that took me almost too damn long. :P Oh well take a look and remember. Were starting a little later on today, so wait for our post and look for a way to get in on the party. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask them on here or pm me and be sure not to put any OOC chat in the roleplay. Thank you and lets get this show on the road!

Blue

blueluckster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nasy on Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:54 pm

Sorry for extra posts. Website was messing up for me when I hit submit.

Nasy
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:41 pm

Hey guys just letting you know I will post sometime today, Im sorry I haven't posted yet, life decided to be a butt and bombard me with crap haha.

-K

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blueluckster on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:33 pm

To anyone that reads this around the time of its post. This rp will be reviving in the near future so if you're interested, make a character and we'll do our best to fit you in. Remember the rules apply while you're making your character sheet.

Blue

blueluckster
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!