Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Phoenix {reboot}

The Phoenix {reboot}

a part of “The Phoenix {reboot}”, a fictional universe by Words of Oz.

Fly with the hardy crew of the greatest airship to ever fly, the Phoenix! Help shape the world around you! Advanced literacy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Phoenix {reboot}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Phoenix {reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:54 pm

Just wanted to say how much I enjoy this role play how much I appreciate the hard work and extensive thought that went into it and the background. And how excited I am for this going forward.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Words of Oz on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:30 pm

Thank you so much Legate, I can not thank any of you enough or the joy that each of you bring me every day. You all are the finest examples of human beings I know of on this site, truly.

Important

The description of the island, Perodo, is complete, and so I will be writing a transition post tomorrow. Please do not post until the first Caintry post is up, per the usual, and once that has begun there should be some fun I have in store for each of you.

Attention! Make sure you post in the right place! It will help me manage this roleplay which you all have made magnificent, and it should not be that hard. Violators of the rule will be tied down and forced to listen to book readings of Fifty Shades of Grey
(just kidding, no one is that cruel)
Knowledge is power, and the words my sword.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Words of Oz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:05 pm

Awesome! I can't wait. >w< Everything about this roleplay has gotten me excited to proceed further. :P I'm glad you're just kidding as I am someone who forget quite often (although I promise I will try to remember) and lord knows I don't want to be put through that torture again. ;~;
"Nobody can tell what is right and what is wrong. Even if there was a god and I had his teachings before me, I would think them through and decide whether they are right or wrong myself."
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:23 pm

I'd gladly listen to it if it was the Audible version read by Gilbert Gottfried. But beyond that I would rather shoot myself than acknowledge that it exists let alone read or listen to it. Reading the first book was an hour of my life wasted as it is.

I'll await the transitional post before I put a reply up as I'd been going to react to the decision but I'll leave it a bit.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:07 pm

Hey guys, I've joined this RP and we've had some difficulty with filling a role, and I'm just going to put a link in here if any of you are interested in a mecha RP. Alliqua dark is already part of it, so (s)he knows how good the premise is so far.
roleplay/titans-of-alke-blood-and-steel#introduction
I've got none that's good. So... yeah.

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Words of Oz on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:34 pm

Note:Alright guys, the transition is up. So, everyone will need an introduction post into the day, and then my first post as Caintry will finally introduce the colony and we will actually reach the island. I know I said not to post until the first Caintry post, but I thought this way would be more dynamic. So post away!
(only once)
Post your introductory post in Terreth, for we will set posts in Perodo once we step onto the island.

Words of Oz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:53 pm

Okkay so if I don't post tonight, I will certainly post tomorrow for sure. :P My parents surprised me with a late graduation present and got me a used car so now I can drive EVERYWHERE. And by everywhere, I mean to my new fancy job at the local farmer's market. XDD

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:40 pm

As I've not had need to braid or whatever my hair in years due to cutting it short, at even then I had someone else do that since they wanted too and it was mostly only ever straighted. I have to ask.

Is the act of braiding someone's hair with dirt, sand and twigs a natural or sane practice? I can understand the braiding or combing but that part is something unknown to me.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:56 pm

I had elder siblings who did that to me when I was younger. They would try to braid my hair and then get frustrated and throw dirt and sand in it. Then again, when I was child, I was pretty filthy myself. XD I spent a lot of time outside with my siblings so it wasn't unusual for me to have shit in my hair. :P Sorry if it seems a bit odd or if it doesn't make any sense, lol. ^^;

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:20 pm

I think beyond skiing or climbing I have very little activity with the outside world if I can help it. So it seems rather strange, then again I'm also an only child so I'm rather distant from others and such things can appear rather odd to me.

I was more technically minded in my own little world, keeping as far away from sand as I possibly could. It always made me twitch lol... ^^;

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Words of Oz on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:09 pm

Salutations my dear fellows,

I am sorry to inform you that I will be inactive for a while, and I am also sorry that I have not been active lately as well. I am working on a copious amount of schoolwork, including the ACT in which my entire future rests, and I am doing my best just to not drown. I will no doubt be as active as ever by this weekend, and I hope you have the patience in me. I will get everything done then.

All My Thanks,

Oz

Words of Oz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Words of Oz on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:20 pm

I also can not wait to see that all the posts will be in by the time I get back. ;D

At any rate, this roleplay definitely should not go inactive, and I really hope you guys stay and are excited as I am.

Words of Oz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:07 pm

YEah hopefully it's not just Blue and I as the only ones sticking around.

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:28 pm

I'm waiting a couple more days before posting as while I enjoy the engine room, posting about it stuttering due to a lack of resources doesn't appeal much. But I'm still drafting it up all the same while we get to supplies so it'll still be fun just can't think of much to flesh it out.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Words of Oz on Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:05 pm

I am back, but I have noticed nothing has changed at all. Is everyone still here?

Words of Oz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:13 pm

Selitos Checking in.

Legate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:49 pm

I am also present. ^^

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durandal on Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:56 pm

I'm still here. Just haven't had time this past week between track and homework.
"It is not the substance of our thoughts nor the merit of our actions that shape our legacy but the paths of others that have touched our life."

Durandal
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:59 pm

Still here guys, just trying to come up with a post. Any ideas?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:20 am

I'm still here, just having a writer's block like Roku is having. I don't think there is much for my character to do.

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!