Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Supernatural: The Kids Aren't Alright

a part of “Supernatural: The Kids Aren't Alright”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

You ever wonder what the Supernatural universe would be like without the Winchester boys, Bobby, or any other character we've come to know and love? Well come on in and find out! More inside.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Supernatural: The Kids Aren't Alright”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Supernatural: The Kids Aren't Alright"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Supernatural: The Kids Aren't Alright

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monokumada on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:54 pm

I'd like to reserve the Street Rat.

Color code: #9966CC

Favorite Song: 'Love Me Like You Do' - Elle Goulding

Funny gif: Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monokumada
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:58 pm

Why sure! Let me known the power as well.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monokumada on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:59 pm

Telepathy, if that'd be alright.

Monokumada
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:01 pm

Sure! I'll set her up in a sec.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:13 pm

I'd like to reserve The Big Sister if possible!
Character color code: 00c2f2
At the current moment my favorite song is: Collective Soul-The world I know

P.S. I MIGHT change the FC still deciding.

Last edited by OddFinch on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you see the beauty if everything, then you my dear, you are an artist.

OddFinch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:15 pm

Love to mate, but your still missing a couple things.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:42 pm

I'd like to reserve the new girl please if big sis is taken.
The code would be: #330066
Favourite song: (though a little overplayed) Uptown Funk.

ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:47 pm

Man, did nobody see the power part? I'm just going to get rid of that. Anyways, if you want the big sister part OddFinch forgot the gif, so you can reserve it if you wish. Or you can stick to the new girl.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:47 pm

Okay I edited my post hopefully the gif was all I am missing, I posted it, but I'm posting off my phone now. -_- lol! Hopefully it worked this time. Sorry!

OddFinch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:49 pm

Alrighty then! I'm just going to get rid of the the power password.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:02 pm

@CutUp sorry! I did not see the power password anywhere. Then again my phone kind of sucks so that could be my fault. Anyways mind control will be her power.

OddFinch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:27 pm

Eeesh. Accident, sorry. Pyrokinesis.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:06 pm

BOOYAH! Finished Johnny!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:39 pm

@Cutup May I actually change The Big Sister's FC to Katy Perry and may I by chance change her power to pyrokinesis! Please and Thank you!

OddFinch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:40 pm

Ok then. I'll change her in a bit.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyborgMerlin on Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:58 pm

I'd like The Brains if possible.
Color code will be: #1630DC

Current favorite song: At the Edge of Time - Blind Guardian

As for the power, I think I'll take the Electrokinesis.

And as requested, a funny gif

CyborgMerlin
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:25 pm

@CutUp:
May I reserve the FC Theo Rossi, please?

His hex code will be #50873A and my favorite song would have to be Being Good Isn't Good Enough by Barbra Streisand.

Oh, his ability will be Telekinesis, if applicable.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:07 pm

Awesome sauce! I'll set them up in a sec!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:27 am

If it wouldn't be a pain to have my own power...could I change to super strength please?

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!