Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chasing Life

Story of My Life

a part of “Chasing Life”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

{Look inside. ^.^}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chasing Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Story of My Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon May 18, 2015 7:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Story of My Life"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Story of My Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Mon May 18, 2015 8:03 pm

Hey there Jinny and Dumisa, I'm glad to see one of your roleplays around ^^

I'd like to make a reservation for Hannah Simone, her hex color would have to be #7b9669

As for major relations relationships, I don't feel right just making them up on my own so if it's okay I'd like to discuss that with other people who are making reservations.

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXcandlejackXx on Mon May 18, 2015 9:04 pm

Hey there I was wondering if I could insert my own FC into this, if so I was wondering if a second gulf war veteran character would be to far out of left field? Have to deal with the VA and all that involves or something along those lines.

Honestly I need a good story based roleplay to vent a lot of personal frustration on and this role play seems to be a good fit. I'd be willing to submit a writing sample or what have you if needed.

xXcandlejackXx
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Mon May 18, 2015 9:39 pm

Heya Love!

I'd love to reserve FC: Maggie Q! But could I change the FC to Barbara Palvin?

Hex Color: #4d1082

Ideas: She could be romantically involved with FC: Matt Bomer or FC: Aaron Johnson.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon May 18, 2015 10:13 pm

Hey, I was wondering if I could reserve Maddie Hasson?
Hex Color: #ff00f2
As for the relations, I was thinking she could be romantically interested in FC: Aaron Johnson.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon May 18, 2015 11:12 pm

@Emmie:
Hey there, Emmie! Nice to finally meet you, I think this is our first time meeting. :/ but anyways, your reservation has been noted and sure, whoever you decide to make your relationship up with be sure to let us, please. :D

@Jack:
Before you make a reservation, you might want to go back over and read the rules since you do not have any of the passwords. Also, Jinny worked really hard to get these Face Claims, so I am sure she'll prefer if you use the ones given already. :3

@S & W:
OMG! Hello there, again. :) Your reservation has been noted and it seems that the Aaron Johnson face claim is very popular to be with. Haha.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXcandlejackXx on Tue May 19, 2015 2:24 am

Dumisa wrote:

Oh pardon I must have misunderstood the rules, I didn't see anything about a password for simply posting in the OOC, just for reserving a character, and since I don't have a character (or preference at the moment) I didn't think to include one.

As for my asking about the Faceclaim it was stated that if I had a good reason I could change my character, but I guess it's not up to me to define what is or isn't a good reason so I won't worry about that at the moment.

I guess I should aslo rephrase my question.
What sort of characters are you looking to fill these roles in this RP? I have a gruff , traumatized , surly , PTSD riddled , combat veteran who would fit in nicely with this roleplay and would add a darker twinge in some area's but would also be a interesting point of view on life that will likely contrast other roleplayers characters and compliment them in terms of storytelling and character interaction.

xXcandlejackXx
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue May 19, 2015 2:53 am

I was thinking possibly Theo James as a possible romantic interest as well if that is fine with you.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue May 19, 2015 4:54 am

Hello, my dear people!

I was indeed wondering if I could reserve that good ole' Aaron Taylor-Johnson. His hex color would be: #0E789E

Some ideas: I'm not sure, actually. Possibly be a romantic interest to Maddie Hanson, and I just read that she's thinking the same thing... That's great! But, I don't want them to be dating right at the beginning of the roleplay, maybe some crush/attraction thing. I dunno. I'm a weird person with weird ideas. xD

And why does everyone want Aaron Taylor-Johnson? xD

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Tue May 19, 2015 10:28 am

Hey! I was wondering if I could reserve Theo James?
His hex-code would be #a52c56
Possible relationships with Nathalie Emmanuel and Maddie Henson. Possible friendships with Zoe Kravitz and Samuel Larson
Psych
you
out
in
the
end

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Tue May 19, 2015 1:39 pm

Hi Bleeding and Dumisa!
This looks like such a cute and realistic roleplay, I have to participate.
Could I reserve face claim Sara Canning? Her hex code will be #3EA99F.
And as for any relationship ideas, I was thinking she could be close friends with face claims Margot Robbie and Micheal B. Jordan since college, and I have more small ideas but that's more to discuss privately with the owners of the characters if they agree!
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Tue May 19, 2015 2:25 pm

Hello! May I please reserve Nathalie Emmanuel (#f4263b) and Matt Bomer? (#4387ba)

Not sure about possible relationships quite yet, because I guess it'll depend on the personalities of other characters? Maybe something going on with Sara Canning for Matt.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue May 19, 2015 3:16 pm

@Calenator:
Your reservation has been noted. Thank you for applying. :3 And his face claim is getting the most attention, not sure why. Haha. ;)

@Psyched:
Theo James! -Fangirls.- But yes, you may reserve that character and I cannot wait to see what you come up with him. :3

@Lightning:
Hi there! Your reservation has been noted. Thanks for applying. Also, I have the character face claim of Michael B. Jordan. So, when we both make our characters, I'd love to discuss potential friendship ideas with you regarding your character. :D

@Mac:
Nice to have you aboard, Mac. :) You reservations have been duly noted. And nice idea for a possible relationship, cannot wait to see what you come up with.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Tue May 19, 2015 6:10 pm

@Dumisa, nice meeting you too and thanks for the reservation. I'll definitely let you guys know if I come up with any relationships.

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue May 19, 2015 6:32 pm

@Emmie:
:3 You're most certainly welcome. I cannot wait to see what you come up with. :D

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue May 19, 2015 8:08 pm

Hey, guys!!

Can I reserve both Zoe Kravitz and Alfred Enoch? I'm considering the possibility of asking for a face claim change, particularly for Zoe to Kayla Phillips. It's just the matter of finding a gif of her that is the typical size gifs we put on title pages. If not, then I'm definitely keeping her.

Zoe's color: #C35817

Alfred's color: #990012

As for relationships, if I don't wind up changing the aforementioned face claim, then my characters could be cousins or step-siblings. At least for Alfred, I thought he could have had some long crush on perhaps with one of the other teens. I was thinking that for my girl, she was possibly messing with any of the other males and is possibly pregnant, or still messing with them? If anyone's interested.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Tue May 19, 2015 9:18 pm

I'd love to reserve Zoe Kravitz with the Hex color being Sea green and her relationship being with Joe M. Maybe dating her boss or her parents' friend.

Also Ryan Gosling with #FF0000 and his main relationship being with Maggie Q.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Tue May 19, 2015 9:48 pm

Hullo! Could I reserve Maggie Q? Her hex code would be #990033.
As for relationships, I was thinking that she and FC: Joe Manganiello were exes but eventually fell into a comfortable friendship.
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue May 19, 2015 10:01 pm

@Girl:
Hey there, Girl! So nice to see you here. :3 Also, I think with the whole face claim aspect, Jinny(BleedingLover), made them according to who they would resemble, if that makes sense. Reflection, if you will. Haha. But your reservation has been noted. :D

@Sparrow:
Hello there! How are you doing? And okay, your reservations have been taken down. But keep in mind that you will be competing against Girl for the Face Claim Zoe Kravitz. :)

@Wednesday
Hey! And sure, I don't see why not. Haha. I cannot wait to see what you come up with for her. :3

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Wed May 20, 2015 3:22 pm

Little addition regarding Matt Bomer, I'm gonna have him have been kinda a cruster loner type thing in high school, or someone who was bullied, so he started spending a lot of time working out and money on clothing and stuff, and I was thinking maybe he had like a neighbor he was in love with in high school/middle school, and now he's moved back to Denver this hotshot upstart and feels like the way to actually prove his success is to get with the neighbor person.
So if anyone, guy or girl, wants to maybe have been his neighbor (meaning grew up in Denver and was probably at least somewhat popular) please pm me

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!