Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Earth's Greatest Heroes

Earth's Greatest Heroes

a part of “Earth's Greatest Heroes”, a fictional universe by Zap.

When the world is consumed with greed, crime and villainy, with villains and scum running rampant with no-one to stop them, men and women with extraordinary powers must combine to save the world they call home. [FULL]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Earth's Greatest Heroes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Earth's Greatest Heroes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13thSyndicate on Mon May 18, 2015 3:20 pm

For some reason it won't allow me to send private messages. Do you have a Skype where I can contact you?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

13thSyndicate
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Mon May 18, 2015 7:11 pm

@13thSyndicate: If you're new to RPG, then you have to make a certain number of posts or something before you can send PMs, I believe? Don't quote me on that, I could be wrong.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue May 26, 2015 1:35 am

Sorry for not posting yet. I'll do it tommorrow since my dad's bday is today. :)

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zap on Tue May 26, 2015 11:13 am

That's okay man, you enjoy your dad's bday. :)

Zap
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Wed May 27, 2015 1:13 am

Well this is a rather wild little world set up here. I have to say that its been a while since I've last seen a tidy set up like this. And interesting characters to read about to boot. I hope you don't mind if I lurk about and stick around for the story to unfold.

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Portrait of a Sociopath on Thu May 28, 2015 1:37 am

>w>
<w<
I'm gonna squat here with Aramay. This is very interesting. Can't wait to see how things play out.
Every god damn morning.

Portrait of a Sociopath
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Thu May 28, 2015 4:28 am

I POSTED. :D

But I forgot the place thing again...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zap on Sun May 31, 2015 4:46 am

Thank you Aramay and Portrait of a Sociopath for your interest! I hope you enjoy watching the story unfold and unravel as much as we will!

Zap
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Indeed. I really hope that this place remains active. I've seen a few too many peter out after having big, promising starts and engaging plots set up due to people suddenly disappearing for long periods of time from the website altogether. Rooting from the sidelines!

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Portrait of a Sociopath on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:56 pm

Where are y'all? I've just heated my bucket of popcorn! Don't die before even getting the chance to shout your team name at the top of your lungs >: O

Portrait of a Sociopath
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:08 am

Come on guys, you haven't even made it to the third inning yet, don't stop now!
Darkness is within everyone. If you can't learn to control it, it will corrupt you, and ultimately, destroy you.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:42 pm

Is everything alright?

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zap on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:45 am

I am sorry for the sudden halt in the RP, as it seems that two of the members have not been online and available to post for a while. Please be patient whilst I sort this out. :)

Zap
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:21 am

I should probably post, huh? xP

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am

Sorry guys, particularly Zap, for not being active. My life is rather hectic af right now and trying to follow a large-scale RP like this and find a place in it amongst all my stress and business is rough. I'll try and find a spot somewhere soon.

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:04 pm

That stinks to no end. But its understandable. Life jumps in and gets all up over you. Hopefully things smooth out for you eventually.

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zap on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:05 pm

Again, sorry for the stop in posting, but a lot of our members have either taken time away from the site or are extremely busy and unable to post. Once everyone is back, or I have found suitable replacements for those I deem will not be coming back, then posting shall continue as planned.

Zap
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:37 am

Its never fun when something like this happens. Hoping for smooth sailing down the road for you.

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!