Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Let Live

Let Live

a part of “Let Live”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

People are dying. But everyone's so goddamn concerned about saving themselves from these "superhumans" that they're not worried about saving themselves from something... worse. It's up to us to try and stop whatever that is.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Let Live”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Let Live

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:32 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Let Live"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Re: Let Live

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harleygore on Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:23 pm

Hello!! I'd like to reserve the researcher character!! The ability to make anything I touch malfunction would be nice (#D087C2)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

harleygore
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:10 pm

Sure thing! I'll edit it in tomorrow!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:57 pm

Hey!
This is super cool btw
Could I reserve Caitlin Stasey [the Doctor]
My code is #00cfca if you don't mind
And my power would be over emotions- for example, she can make a certain target feel anger towards another, or intense happiness that overrides all thoughts. However, this does lead to her taking the burden of her victim's current emotion.

Thank youuuuu and have a wonderful day!

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:58 pm

Could I reserve the paramedic? Dialogue color is #cc00ff.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeJylhis on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:55 am

I'd like to reserve the Soldier and this would be his dialogue color: #4682B4.

I know I'm supposed to pick his ability, but I haven't decided between Metalkinesis or Animal Shapeshifting. Could you give me a few hours to think about it?

(Yes, I'm dumb that way. OTL)

AeJylhis
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:22 am

All reservations are accepted. AeJylhis, just let me know when you have the power decided on.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:22 pm

Looks interesting, but all the Power Roles appear to be taken, unless the four times I looked over the list I missed something.

Anyways, like I said, looks interesting, though I have to say the Age Limit I saw on the CS is both disappointing and upsets my pet peeve. Because if I could join, Dakota Goyo and Hyper-Cellular Manipulation would be my combo.

Also, I don't know hex colors, but you can just put in the name of a color, so I would go with red.

If there was any extra room in the powered department anyways.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:58 pm

Mr. Baneling Squishy wrote:Looks interesting, but all the Power Roles appear to be taken, unless the four times I looked over the list I missed something.

Anyways, like I said, looks interesting, though I have to say the Age Limit I saw on the CS is both disappointing and upsets my pet peeve. Because if I could join, Dakota Goyo and Hyper-Cellular Manipulation would be my combo.

Also, I don't know hex colors, but you can just put in the name of a color, so I would go with red.

If there was any extra room in the powered department anyways.

Seeing as you gave me a face claim and a power that sounds like it could be freaking awesome, I think I can add them in. And hey, maybe an older character with some experience might be a good idea. I'll add your FC and another older character. :)

EDIT: I see they are in fact a younger character. Maybe they could have some relation to an older character in the piece? I'll add an older character anyway, and if anyone feels like taking them on, they can. I actually really like the idea of them all having to look after a kid as well as try and save the world.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:39 pm

Angelo is finished. If I need to change or add something please let me know. c:

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:19 am

Well, I made the power awesome...as well as giving it enough drawbacks so its not OP as shit.

Also, character is finished. I work quickly.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:49 am

The characters all look great, guys- it's nice to have all reserved characters submitted within twenty four hours and a good proportion of them finished.

I'm on my phone at the minute, so I'll check back in when I get home, accept the completed characters and five any necessary notes.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeJylhis on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:09 am

Animal Manipulation it is! I'll work on my CS right now.

Edit: I've done most of the CS, I'll be writing the Personality and History separately once I've mapped his story properly in my mind. I hope that's okay with you, iCat.

AeJylhis
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:29 am

@AeJylhis- That's perfectly fine, just let me know when you have him done.

@Mr. Baneling Squishy- Just wondering- are you intending on having Jeremy's sister an NPC? Or a playable character?

@Everyone- All finished characters are accepted, so have a read over them and start thinking about the relationships between them, decide if you want any major relationships between existing characters.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harleygore on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:28 pm

do you have any idea about when you wanna start? Also if anyone wants to have some sort of relationship with my character, PM me i guess

harleygore
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeJylhis on Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:04 pm

@iCat: My character is up and ready, personality and history added, a few stuff tweaked. A new image added.

AeJylhis
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:25 pm

I'm thinking tomorrow or the day after, depending on when the final character is finished up and how everything goes.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:03 pm

@iCat: honestly, either way is fine with me. Also, what do you think of my character?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:38 pm

My character is up (I'm so slow sorry)

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:50 pm

Oh hey BurningDark!

BTW, while going to check out your character, which I had to do from your profile since its not accepted yet, I saw Jordan Daniels and a part of me recognized it instantly and died inside.... :3

That one had so much promise.... >.>

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!