Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

War of Ascension

War of Ascension

a part of “War of Ascension”, a fictional universe by Sonofel.

Six individuals have been chosen to become the next generation of gods. Waking up to an ordinary morning with godlike powers. No warning, no explanation, no directions on what to do. Just a mysterious shared dream...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “War of Ascension”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: War of Ascension

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:44 am

@TheCrimsonLady

Oh, that. Yeah, I guess, though I myself know plenty of them. :)
Like Sphintus, he's Egyptian, FMA has a bunch of German people, Darui and Simon Brezhnev are black. Depending on the animation, you can say the character is some kind of European or American, they certainly look it, and you can pass off plenty of the more narrowed eyed Japanese characters as Native American or Chinese. You just have to be creative and know your anime, Crimson.

And those examples are just off the top of my head.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skykoko
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:45 am

locations done

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonofel
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:56 pm

Any updates with ur characters. I'm ready to start when we get a couple more people ready.

Sonofel
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:18 pm

I've been a bit ill so I haven't had a chance to work on anything. Going to try to get a WIP tonight or tomorrow if I can.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:57 pm

Mine's been done for days now...

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:00 pm

Yeah I noticed that. Quite liked the character. Seems we also have another one almost done, just Me and Crimson to finish.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:44 am

Skykoko i was waiting for you to finish the retrospect part of your C-Profile. Wasnt sure if you had stuff to add to it or not.

Sonofel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:51 pm

Ah - It wasn't quite clear wether they had a shared past, or if it was AU from ours or something. So I thought you'd kinda be addressing that once more people had their characters in, as a group.

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:47 pm

They have no idea who each other are. Literally six random people from around the world become gods.

Sonofel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:20 pm

I'm gonna get working on my Character now, Sorry for the delay, Holidays and humans....yea. So I'll get it soon xD
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:22 pm

Got a WIP up, just need to flesh out the history, personality and some more of the details here and there.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Watcher on Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Hey! If this is still getting set up I think I'd like to join! (assuming thats alright!)

Deity of Magic & Balance sounds awesome to me! Assuming it's still open I can start working on a WIP character sheet right away.

The Watcher
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:45 pm

Go for it! I'll add you to the list.

Sonofel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:59 pm

Soon as we get our current characters wrapped up I'll start working on the 1st post.

Sonofel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Watcher on Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:41 pm

I'll have a fully finished character sheet submitted later tonight! I'd have it soonerif it weren't for the cursed thing known as work!

The Watcher
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:00 am

^^^^ --- This.

I've not had the chance to finish mine up yet due to work but I should have it done before the end of the weekend. That being said it's mostly internal that I need to finish up so I'm fine to go as I am.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Watcher on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:23 am

Well... it seems I lied.. I didn't manage to get a completed character sheet up tonight... (ended up habit to work over) However I have submitted a WIP. I'll try to finish it up tomorrow as soon as possible.

The Watcher
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:55 pm

Coolio. Can't wait to get started :v) keep in mind the 1st post is going to expand in detail the "shared dream" you all have.

Sonofel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Watcher on Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:03 am

alright. I have submitted a more complete character sheet! There are a few things I'd like to add and work on but for the most part I think what I have currently will at the very least be enough to get use started! :)

The Watcher
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:52 am

Still in need of a deity of death if any of you want to invite someone to join.

Sonofel
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!