Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crime&Company.

Crime&Company.

a part of “Crime&Company.”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

Call 1-800-CRIME for all your illegal needs! This group of eight criminals for hire is ready for anything! Theft? Done. Kidnapping? Child's play. Murder? No problem. It's all just a matter of how you ask...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crime&Company.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Crime&Company.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Crime&Company."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Crime&Company.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:15 pm

Hello!
So here I thought, I'm not gonna be joining anymore RP's....then this little gem popped up and I couldn't resist.

So. May I reserved Rihanna , #BFBFBF and she will have a love for nail art xD
Watch me draw this and other strange things

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShudderFox- on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:27 pm

May I reserve the Rami Malek character?

Hexcode would be #008080 and his main love in life would have to be computers.

ShudderFox-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:30 pm

ignore please
Last edited by CharlotteV on Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:10 pm

Hi! May I please reserve Deborah Ann Woll? Her hex will be #A70D34, and her main love in life will probably be... herself. Or peppermint gum. One of the two. xD

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:21 am

Oh cool you remade this. And you kept Sebastian Stan as the FC for the thief, your welcome. Anyways I would love to bring back Charlie if that's cool. Color would be #7D0000, and his love would be stealing of course.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:21 pm

All reserved you guys! ^.^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:18 pm

Hey, love!! ^-^

I was debating this entire time whether or not I would come back to this with my girl. I loved her, but...I don't know. I want someone a bit more heartless than her, so I was wondering if I may compete for the Rihanna role, but change the FC to Priyanka Chopra?

As much as I love Ri-Ri, I haven't seen Priyanka used yet and I've been meaning to find an RP that I could use her face for. If not, I'll understand and try to bring my original girl back, but I love to compete for the role. Her main love in life would honestly be a tie between control and sex, and her dialogue color would be #C8A2c8.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:48 pm

Reserved! ^.^

Also, if you guys know anyone else who might be interested in the story please let them know. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:21 am

Yo yo, i'd like to reserve Leo his hexcode would be #006633 and he's main love in life would be whiskey and cocaine! ^.^

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:12 pm

Reserved! ^.^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!